• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have the JEREMY Oddish. Data is completely withelheld. It is PERMA NOT FOR TRADE.
smile.gif

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
Years
Hey, I'm interested in youre Shiny Typhlosion level 100. Will have to clone. EV'D in SP ATK and S PEED..
I will give a shiny, EV'd in sp.def and HP, Lugia.

FC in sig. get back to me on times or whatever. thanks.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Oh ok. I will try to get my Typhlosion cloned soon.:) Thanks XD.:)
UPDATE: I now have the 08 Slowpoke and the 09 Shelder. Both are NOT FOR TRADE XD.
smile.gif

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2011
can you tell me the nature and the moves of this:Shiny Infernape level 36. Will have to clone i need it male and is it legit?

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
hey i would like to trade for your event latias i have a ev trained infernape your looking for but i also have an ev trained shiny t-tar im willing to trade either one of these or both

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Xeto My Infernape is level 100 I think and I am not sure if it is legit XD.:)
Dark Sandslash I have a EV trained Infernape and Shiny. Thanks anyway XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
No Thanks XD. The Attack is better for him because his Attack I think is much high than SP ATK but correct me if I am wrong though XD. Thanks.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have the Distant Land Togepi at level 1 or level 5 UT. Can't remember ATM and I can't check until my hinge is fixed on my DS. I don't want to risk any farthure damage that it already is. After it is fixed I will edit the exact level of the Togepi. Thanks.
smile.gif

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
UPDATE: I now have the Distant Land Togepi at level 1 or level 5 UT. Can't remember ATM and I can't check until my hinge is fixed on my DS. I don't want to risk any farthure damage that it already is. After it is fixed I will edit the exact level of the Togepi. Thanks.
smile.gif

If you're talking about the Distant Land Togepi that I recently traded to you, it is at level 26 and is not UT. The lowest level a Distant Land Togepi can be is level 25...

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have both Pikatopia Magmortar and Electivire legit and also another JEREMY Oddish. Also legit and also the Uncloned Shiny Suicune legit too.
smile.gif

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
hey thier im intrested in the registeel you have i could trade you a shiny ev trained infernape flawless evs in all its good stats( atk spd spatk) tell me if you intrested please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back