• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not listening to anything directly but my sister is listening to Phil Collins. :3c

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh this OP arc is going to be good.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
52. I'll try to finish the anime that I'm watching right now first before adding more to the pile.

Believe it was Clannad, Death Note, Yosuga No Sora, Hunter X Hunter, and Trigun that's on my to watch/finish list right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Instead of trying new anime I decided to just rewatch Angel Beats! on Netflix. :v Though I did watch the first episode of Baccano! yesterday.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Baccano was good.

My watching list is usually pretty big because I watch weekly stuff. Other than that I'm watching Galaxy Express 999 atm. I'm also only at episode 400 of One Piece so got a fair chunk of that left, I'm going to hate waiting for this weekly more than anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
55. I tend to keep the list pretty small and try to knock one show out at a time provided I can focus myself to finish a anime as soon as possible given I have the motivation and attention span of a flea nowadays.

Years

I think I've gotten most of the kinks out of the emu for ToS. Still only 2 hours in and on the Triet Ruins, but yeah, the battle system is the same as TotA so it's not much of a learning curve.

Although I should have bought a PS2 controller instead of a GameCube one since the buttons correspond the same as TotA's too. xDDD

Years
57. My watch list accurately reflects shows I intend to watch at least once that month... but I haven't watched anything since I finished Princess Jellyfish almost two months ago.

And I haven't read any manga since Negima! finished a few weeks back. I really ought to read my new volumes I have at some point, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back