• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen English release date! Revealed!

Years
I find it seriously annoying that Australia gets the games last. When BW came out in America a few days before Australia, my cousin was mocking me on Skype about it...

Yeah, me being an Australian myself... I know how you feel. There was a time where Australians got a main game before America and that was Gold & Silver.

In this case, they might do the European and Australian releases simultaneously with the US. I'd be kinda surprised if they did one day separating all three regions' release dates.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
i preordered at walmart in december and i beleieve the site says ships december 23rd i pray to got it comes out earler. they saying fall but the sites u preorder it says otherwise

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I had like five different guests come in to Toys R Us yesterday all saying that the games release date was September 30th. Which is a Sunday so it could be possible. I haven't seen any updates to confirm this though.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Oh I pray it is, it's a pretty nice date for a release aka not too late. Also nintendo made it sound as if the release was quite close at Nintendo drect so it's possible.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I herd october 2nd or 3rd was the projected realese date

Years
If the 12th Oct. for Eu, and 14th for NA, than Australia will proably get it some time between the 16th (if a 2 day difference among releases) to the 18 th of oct if it's four days iirc like last time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I had like five different guests come in to Toys R Us yesterday all saying that the games release date was September 30th. Which is a Sunday so it could be possible. I haven't seen any updates to confirm this though.

Probably because if you search B2W2 you get a description of a Facebook group without any source saying the release date is September 30, lol :( So I wouldn't entirely believe it.

Years
Well it's almost July so if it's going to come out in September they should start advertising more of the games, so far we got a small english trailer which isn't much...

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
I'm not one for making predictions. But I don't think it'll be December, and I sure hope not. Else, I'm going to be playing my Japanese version for a long while.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
From Serebii.net
In The Games Department
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 / Dream Radar - US & European release details

Various Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 localisation details have been announced. First, it is out in the US on October 7th and Europe on October 12th
PokéWood is to be called PokéStar Studios
Shizui's US name is Marlon
The various parts of the site have been updated to reflect this

If this is true, it's gonna be a long few months to count down.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ah, I was reeallly hoping it was late August or early September, but I suppose I'm okay with this. It's nice that the US get the games before us again, though it isn't much of a difference so I'll just have to prevent myself from peeking at certain stuff. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Watch as Australia doesn't get it til 2 weeks later, lmao >__>

But yeah I expected it to be around November. October seems kinda a bit too early! Oh wait that's like 3-4 months nvm. n_n

Back