• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've been playing more Age of Empires II HD The Forgotten on LudiKRIS size Black Forest maps, with a bit of some other games splashed in. Gave Airline Tycoon 2 a whirl earlier today, and the tutorial kinda went buggy on me while I was trying to complete it to learn the basics of the game. The objective flag that required I talk to the designer's assistant never triggered properly, so I abandoned playing that after just 20 minutes of playtime trying to figure out why the heck it wouldn't trigger.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'm playing Skyrim, the Elder Scrolls. I must say that after finishing my most recent quest, I have a new respect for the game. As a writer, one of the biggest things I look for in games is a good story. Skyrim exceeds all expectations for that because of the small side quests they have that end up being a story within itself. From the party of four treasure hunters going through a dwemer ruin and their story gradually being told to you as you listen in on their conversations as ghosts, to being attacked by ghosts as you approach a ruin and later finding out that there's a person in there luring adventurers in with treasure, trapping them, and then killing them. All in all, quite the amazing game.

TY

Update on my global conquest in Kane's Wrath:

Took down Scrin's only hope of winning this game by demolishing their objectives quite fast, leaving them useless for the rest of the game. Expanded a lot to get more Area of Influence to win my objective and got attacked constantly by Nod forces. Managed to win after going on a expansion madness xP

Years
Poker Night At The Inventory 2. Got it for free with Playstation Plus, figured I might as well complete it for trophies' sake.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Dynasty Warriors 8! Ambition mode is pretty obsessive, and so many awesome characters now! The last DW game I played was 4 - so it's a big step up.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature - Despite having a bigger town, a few new characters, and a few other inclusions, I still don't find it as fun as Harvest Moon 64. Don't mind all the girls being the same since they have different roles this time, but the game just feels slow.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - First time playing an AC game, and it's been really addicting. Trying to pay off my loan for the house, and just trying to get a feel for the game.

2nd SRW OG - Stopped through this one about halfway but I decided to start it up again. The game looks so much better on an HD TV. I understand Banpresto (or Bamco)not releasing a lot of the games due to licensing issues, but man, I would love to see future OG games get localized. All we got was SRW OG1 and 2 for the GBA and spin-off for the DS.

Years
I finished Poker Night 2's trophies, time to move on... I'm thinking of starting Borderlands 2, I've heard so many good things about it.

TY

Playing some League of Legends to beat a certain person on PC in a 1v1 Q(-_-Q)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Mainly Devil Survivor 2, and miserably failing ;-;

Also The Last of Us, because my dad wants to know what happens but doesn't actually want to play, haha. He doesn't want me to skip ahead so only when he has time >.>

TY

Playing some StarCraft II, preparing for a big event (and another showdown with my Arch Nemesis >_>)

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I'm currently playing:

Ys Memories of Celceta-A very good game with decent combat mechanics. There seems to be a lot of content, but I do wish the mini-game type scenarios were a bit toned down.

Persona 4 Golden: This game has a pretty good story, and great gameplay. I'm a bit late to catching up on the persona series, but this and FES are now among my favorite turn based rpgs.

Terraria Ps Vita- I have this game for PS3 also, but it just feels like a better fit on the Vita. I've heard of some intense playtime hours, so i'm investing some time to get into it.

TY

Playing some Kane's Wrath again, trying to murder more Scrin, this time as the Black Hand >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back