• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm more of a tea person because Coffee kind of does the same to be as Soda does if I drink it at the wrong time or drink too much. Seeing as they both have caffeine it shouldn't come off as a surprise though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Tea is actually fantastic I don't know what anybody is thinking. In fact I'm going to go make a cup of tea now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Coffee, however, is generally disgusting for me unless I pour tons of sugar and creamer in it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nah I'm the same way. I can stand coffee if it's filled with milk and sugar but otherwise it's meh. I like coffee ice cream though!

And tea is only not meh if it's those flavored Teavana teas. "Normal" tea is gross.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh iced tea is pretty awesome. I've not had normal tea, but if it's anything like that, then I like it!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I've actually never had coffee, or tea. How do they actually taste like? I'm curious. :3

Well Coffee is fairly bitter. Its an aquired taste and most people like milk and sugar in it, which makes it taste better, but you have to get used to the taste. Some people even like it black, which means plain with nothing is it, but not everyone does. Id suggest putting milk and sugar in it if you want to drink it.

Tea is pretty nice though how it tastes depends on what kind. Regular black tea is a bit bitter but you can always put a bit of milk and or sweetener in it. I prefer tea without milk and a little sugar, but Ive had it with no sweetener and it's ok.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Tea's great, green tea the best.

I wish i could remember the name of this, but when I was about... 10/11 my parents had gotten a box full of carbonated green tea from a friend. That stuff was AWESOME.

Sadly, I've since forgotten the name of it. All I remember is it was carbonated green tea, it was in a tall slim can (12 ozs), and the can was mainly white and green.

Anyway, I found a case of Vault on Ebay... For $200. I was tempted to buy it, really I was, but it was most likely past the sell by date, and all flat.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Id like to try Carbonated green tea, sounds really refreshing, though I dont think it would help break my soda habit xD but since it's tea I suppose it wouldnt be too bad.

Years
Reading this makes me want to go make myself some green tea...but alas, I'm being lazy. :(

I actually wasn't a big fan of tea until like....a year or so ago. Not sure what exactly made me start to like it, but as long as it's not normal black tea (kinda boring imo), then I'm all for it. I love it.

Coffee on the other hand...no. Coffee drinks with small amounts of coffee actually in them, okay sure, maybe. But it's way too bitter for my taste even when sweetened so I can't stand actual cups of just coffee. ><

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont actually like normal coffee very much. I like coffee drinks more, like Lattes and Cappuccinos, those are way better and arent just straight coffee.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I actually prefer iced coffee than hot coffee. I'm not really a fan of hot drinks because I easily burn myself. I'm used to gulping my drinks instead of sipping. :P

But yeah, iced coffee is awesome too. I prefer Starbucks iced coffee though!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I've actually never had coffee, or tea. How do they actually taste like? I'm curious. :3

Here Ya Go add suger as you like :3

174093.png

O.o are there actually people like green tea and hate red tea!!!! For God Sake,people!!!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've had 4 cups of tea so far today, and am probably going to have a fifth before I leave work. Tea's great!

But ew, coffee. Frightful stuff, that.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
^ you remind me of my sister,she addicts tea,all the time drinking tea....it's not very good though.

I love red tea with all kinds of salty cheese and bread! Wowww! if i could i would make that my all life meal!! :P lol

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Never had coffee before in my life. Or hot chocolate.

I just get extremely shaky whenever I want to have them, and I could never really bring myself to even take a sip for some odd reason. ._.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back