• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
Anyone have a mirror for the ups file? Sendspace says the file is under inspection and currently unavailable

thiaguinhohp

Hacking newbie
Years
I gotta thank the creator of this hack. I just completed the main story and got impressed by it. Keep making good storylines like this 1158! :)

Now Pokemon resolute version is my favorite pokemon game!

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
I've encountered an issue. I completed the Sky Castle and got to the hall of fame/credits, then the game tells me my save is deleted and I have to start a new game. Unfortunately I wrote my save state during the cut scene so I can't do anything right now. Does anyone have a save from inside the sky castle or any way of fixing this? I'd really love to keep playing but I just can't go through all of it again right now.

thiaguinhohp

Hacking newbie
Years
Sup, I beat this hack yesterday and I heard there is a glitch which I can have more than 1 mega pokemon. I wish to use this glitch. Can someone teach me this glitch? I just know it envolves breeding.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
how to find elma & autumn after conversation with elisa and night ?

Alma/Logan is in Solar City, but if you had been to Sky Castle before and can't find Alma/Logan in Solar City, please tell me. Thanks.

Congrats for this moving into hacks showcase!!!

Thanks.

my pokemon egg doesnt hatch.. had someone experience it?

Does that happen? Or maybe you need to keep walking with it.

How do u get passed the barriers in Sienas gym as the PCs only get rid of the second barrier?

Just check out the computers there, and do make sure to check out each of them and watch the text to understand which computer to check out next.

thanks, are all other trade evolutions work that way?

Yes, all Pokemon which evolve by trading can evolve in other ways now.

I caught a feebas, do u get milotic the regular way or is there another way to get it

Just level it up to Lv60, I think it'll evolve.

Anyone have a mirror for the ups file? Sendspace says the file is under inspection and currently unavailable

I checked the link there, and I'm sure it is available.

I gotta thank the creator of this hack. I just completed the main story and got impressed by it. Keep making good storylines like this 1158! :)

Now Pokemon resolute version is my favorite pokemon game!

Thanks a lot for supporting this hack, I'm really appreciated that you like it.

I've encountered an issue. I completed the Sky Castle and got to the hall of fame/credits, then the game tells me my save is deleted and I have to start a new game. Unfortunately I wrote my save state during the cut scene so I can't do anything right now. Does anyone have a save from inside the sky castle or any way of fixing this? I'd really love to keep playing but I just can't go through all of it again right now.

You didn't change the save type from 64K to 128K, I think, this is what you must do when you're playing a Emerld hack. And I'm sorry to tell you that I don't have the saved file now, I'm not sure if someone else can help you.

Sup, I beat this hack yesterday and I heard there is a glitch which I can have more than 1 mega pokemon. I wish to use this glitch. Can someone teach me this glitch? I just know it envolves breeding.

This is what I can't fix, if you breed a Pokemon which can mega evolve, you'll get the egg of a mega evolved Pokemon, and you can remove the another rock to get more mega rocks, I still can't fix it now.

Is there physical and special split?

Yes, I'm sure there's physical/special split in this hack.

can i ask what pokemon has mega evolution in this hack? Thanx in advance

The following Pokemon can mega evolve: Alakazam, Gengar, Gyarados, Mewtwo(Y), Ampharos, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Mawile, Manectric, Absol and Lucario.

pokemon resolute pre beta 4.05 glitch at elit four

Really? Then please update to the newest Version 1.08, I wish the "glitch" you mentioned is fixed in it, by the way, what's the "glitch" you mentioned?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 11, 2016
by the way there's a problem with mega gyarados back sprite.. Please fix this i really want mega gyarados in my team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
I lost to wind in the camine ruins and went back to beat him but i cant get back to the city i was at before because the sailor left anyway to get back?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
ive used the computers in the sienas gym and they only unlock the second barrier. After their use they switch off and cant be used again

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Where can I get an EVERSTONE? And is there more than 1?

edit: nervermind, lividity city...

Last edited:
Back