• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So I saw some members who had this:
HY2G9.png

Some time later, I was looking at the Donations and Supporter Benefits thread at it listed the supposed maximum tier at 5. I was just curious as too why and how some people have tier 6.

Tier 6 is something of a "secret tier"; you can receive it by donating a certain amount more than Tier 5 :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hi, me again, I was looking through my User Control Panel tab "Group Memberships"
I found that I could join the group Wi-Fi Beta Testers. I was wondering what this group is since I don't remember doing anything lol.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not asking what a user/social group is. Also, if it helps, it says the group leader is Ausaudriel, though I'm little afraid to PM or VM an admin :P

Last edited:
Years
So I saw some members who had this:
HY2G9.png

Some time later, I was looking at the Donations and Supporter Benefits thread at it listed the supposed maximum tier at 5. I was just curious as too why and how some people have tier 6.

Tier 6 can be achieved by donating at least $100. They also get bigger avatars than Tier 3-5.

It's a hidden tier, which is why it's slightly different to the other tiers.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I was looking at Who's Online and at the far back I saw something called a Google Adsense Spider, what is it? It was even viewing a thread so I know it's alive, I think. xD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I was looking at Who's Online and at the far back I saw something called a Google Adsense Spider, what is it? It was even viewing a thread so I know it's alive, I think. xD

It's a google bot that collects stuff for their advertisements.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

It's just a bot from Google that browses for advertising purposes for the forum. It's not alive or controlled by anyone, it just browses the forum to see what kind of content exists here and then uses this to make the advertisements shown around the forum more relatable to the members based on what they post. :)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
It's just a bot from Google that browses for advertising purposes for the forum. It's not alive or controlled by anyone, it just browses the forum to see what kind of content exists here and then uses this to make the advertisements shown around the forum more relatable to the members based on what they post. :)

oh! ok, thanks Ozzy, that explains why I saw an ad for Hollywood Undead's new album, comin' out on my PCversary, on the first page of my sprite shop xD

Years
How do I upload MP3's? I saw people put them in their siggys and I want to upload my theme from B2/W2 and put it in my siggy.
You do [/sound="the text you want to appear on the bar"]mp3 file link here.mp3[/sound]
Without the first slash...

For uploading MP3s, I suggest you try Dropbox or Kiwi6

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
Years
Why won't the mp3 file play when I'm in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome? (wanted to test to see if it works for other people including those logged out)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Why won't the mp3 file play when I'm in Incognito Mode on Google Chrome? (wanted to test to see if it works for other people including those logged out)

The file doesn't play for me either. The most likely reason is that the .mp3 file you're using is set to private. May I ask what site you're uploading it to?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
How do you post a thread... *Blushing*

There'll be a "New Thread" button (or something along those lines) at the top of every forum and subforum. I'd screenshot it for you if I wasn't on my phone, but it's not too hard to find. Just look at the top of the forums. :]

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
I need help with my profile picture - I've tried uploading it from my computer, but it comes out really small (133/133 pixels). Is there a way I can enlarge it, or will it have to be like that?

Years
I need help with my profile picture - I've tried uploading it from my computer, but it comes out really small (133/133 pixels). Is there a way I can enlarge it, or will it have to be like that?

You need to be a staff member or PC Supporter to have bigger profile pics.

The profile pic size increases the higher your Supporter tier is. For example, a Tier 5 Supporter has much larger profile pics than say, a Tier 3 Supporter. Staff get the profile pic size equal to Tier 5 Supporters regardless if they were a Supporter or not.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Hmm wouldn't it be a less of a hassle if the thread maker could just maybe have an option to edit the title only once if there is an error?Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back