• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
no you need the system they were using. most RMXP. u have to download that program and everything should run smoothly

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I've been Googling away for a long while trying to find a Pokemon battle system tutorial for Sphere, but I can't seem to locate one.........

I'm certain I can figure out how to do other stuff with the scripting, but as far as JavaScripting a Pokemon battle system, nothing.

I've heard it's not too difficult to pull off one once you figure it out, but I'm still a bit of a noob to this, and would be unlikely to figure out how to do it from scratch.

Last edited:

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
I'm looking for a program that could make mmorpg's WITHOUT having to host a server on your computer. Is there such a thing?

Atomic Reactor

not hacking.
:P
you would have better luck asking in the hacking area.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
Need some help with RPG Maker 2003.

I decided to get familiar with RPG Maker 03 before I started some big project. I have a question about heroes.

1) How do I create my own heroes?

2) How do I upload different sprites to give to my heroes? (battle and walking sprites)

Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Wow, you actually use 03? Well, how do I put this... What you're doing is illegal. Entirely illegal, not like ROM hacking (which is half legal). Seriously, how did you get 03? You shouldn't be able to.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
RPG Maker XP?

Whenever I open up XP it says Failed to obtain a trial serial number from the nTitles server and then it closes out of XP.

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
RM2k3 Starter Kit?

I have looked around but haven't been able to find any RM2k3 starter kits. Only XP. Anybody know of an RM2k3 starter kit or an RMXP starter kit that works for 03?

THE HACK ATTACK

a hack attack is coming soon.
Years
What he means is none of the english RM2k3's are legal...
The only english RPGMakers are RPGMakerXP and VX

RPGMaker's 95, 2000, and 2003 were illegally translated by a russian programmer named Don Miguel but don't fret many many people use this program so don't feel like you're the only on e

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
Answer to your question is easy just use the help file (i figure stuff out my self ya know)
and im an expert at 2003 so i wouldn't like it if you went to jail for just having it!

Atomic Reactor

just set a move route for the NPC.
Then a similar move route for the player.
Its pretty easy :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back