• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted. It happens like those Christmas specials you see on TV where they relive the same day over and over but only the one who wished to relive it remembers the events that happened and everyone else forgets.

I wish for my spring break to be a day longer. 3 days starting from Wednesday is not enough.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
granted but your cheese falls into the wine and the chemicals react and the next thing you know KABOOOM!

i wish to keep it real

Years
Granted. If you've ever watched Dave Chappelle's "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong" sketches, then you'll know how this will be corrupted.

I wish for a paintbrush.

Years
Granted. The government wonders what you could be doing/plotting with all those batteries and you are arrested and interrogated by the CIA for suspicion that you may be plotting a threat.

I wish there was a seed.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
granted but you put all of them in at the same time and it over loads. nice going

i wish to be a butt doctor

Years
Granted. Now, from now on, instead of being bored, you'll be asleep. Good luck surviving school since your head will be bitten off every 5 minutes since your asleep.

I wish for an ANGELTYPE/Gift Touhou plush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back