• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Some help with evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
Hey!

So I recently dug up my Pokemon Black and decided on another playthrough. I picked Gurdurr as one of my team members but need to trade it in order to evolve.

Is there anyone who has Pokemon White / Black and a few spare minutes who wouldn't mind trading my Gurdurr back and forth, just so it evolves?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
David

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
The WiFi functionality for Gen IV and V have been discontinued so trading with anyone on the forums is impossible. You have to find someone RL with a copy of BW/2, otherwise you can't evolve that Gurdurr.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Local Facebook groups are really popular now thanks to Pokemon Go, so I'd suggest joining one of those, or asking your parents to, depending on your age. Other than that you'll most likely have to buy another copy but I suggest checking Facebook first.

Definitely hang around this section and discuss your playthrough here though! :)

EkvQs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back