• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UD's Custom Sprite Resources

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
Someone requested I release the Swamp tileset I've been using. Note that I did not make everything on this tile sheet, and credit must also be given to Pokemon Reborn.

[Tilesheet]:
Spoiler:

[Autotiles]:
Spoiler:

To simulate the "water wading" effect, I checked the "Bush" flag in RPGMXP's tilesheet editor for the water and any object that goes on top of the water (i.e. the moss):

Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------
The parts of this tile sheet that I created include:
- The plank bridges (the brown and broken ones).
- The half sunken rocks.
- Several of the moss variants.

Additionally, some other tiles I added were from outside sources, i.e. the wooden boat or old shack. But since these are direct game rips, you don't need to worry about credit with them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2019
hi, i really like your roxie sprite and was wondering if you could make the full sprite set like back sprite, vs sprite, etc. if you do commissions, id like to see if you would make a few sprites for me! sorry if i am seeming annoying, i am just desperate for new sprites to use in games i frequently play y'know?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
hi, i really like your roxie sprite and was wondering if you could make the full sprite set like back sprite, vs sprite, etc. if you do commissions, id like to see if you would make a few sprites for me! sorry if i am seeming annoying, i am just desperate for new sprites to use in games i frequently play y,know?

She already has a VS sprite. I'm not that great with backsprites because I don't have as much practice drawing larger scale pixel art. I suppose I could try, but I've got a lot on my plate right now as it is.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen yesterday
can you upload a version with up-down facing for the blue boat? i'll use the boat and the emo animations. You are the best!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
can you upload a version with up-down facing for the blue boat? i'll use the boat and the emo animations. You are the best!
I don't think I have that sprite. It's been so long since I played BW, you sure there even was a downwards-facing version?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen yesterday
I... I'm not sure. Maybe?
Anyways, there's other boats in the game, but did you know where i can find one? I can do the sprite myself

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
I... I'm not sure. Maybe?
Anyways, there's other boats in the game, but did you know where i can find one? I can do the sprite myself

I really don't remember where I got that sprite rip from anymore, sorry. Try sprite resource? https://www.spriters-resource.com

Though I'm not actually sure WTF they classified BW over there as, since it's half sprites and half 3D models. It may be under their Models Resource site if you can't find it on the Sprite Resource side.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2019
This looks awesome! Thank you for sharing! I'll be sure to use some of these and I will give some sweet sweet credit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
That's awesome!! Very creative!!

Thanks!

Here's a small update... I made the orange flowers more distinct from the red and added a few more colors. There should be one for every color of Floette now (including AZ's), plus purple:

Attachments

• Tall Flower Grass (Gen III).png
    Tall Flower Grass (Gen III).png
    5.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
The basic crude wooden fence from FrLg was always my favorite fence sprite, but I was getting a little tired of overusing it, so I decided to draw something myself... A long version of it:

Then I drew something else I'd been wanting to augment both the original and new long fences: gates (with animations):

I made these for myself, but anyone is free to use them.

Attachments

• FrLg Wooden Long Fence.png
    FrLg Wooden Long Fence.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 10
  • FrLg Wooden Gate Anim (Horizontal).png
    FrLg Wooden Gate Anim (Horizontal).png
    1.6 KB · Views: 9
  • FrLg Wooden Gate Anim (Vertical).png
    FrLg Wooden Gate Anim (Vertical).png
    1.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
Are these compatible with pokemon emerald
I'm not sure what you mean by "compatible". I draw my artwork in the FireRed style, which means that the dimensions are (usually) the same as what Emerald uses. The art style is something you'd have to decide for yourself, though, since Emerald and FireRed use different perspectives.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
I know I'm late to the party but I'm interested in using your ultra wormhole tile for a fan game. I was wondering what folder in the graphics to put it in. I'm using PE version 19.1

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
I know I'm late to the party but I'm interested in using your ultra wormhole tile for a fan game. I was wondering what folder in the graphics to put it in. I'm using PE version 19.1

The best way to use it would be as a graphic in an event, so it needs to go into the Graphics/Characters folder.

Back