• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
okay so right now you can redownload v7 and everything should be good to go ! Thank All of you.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I just downloaded the game and it looks pretty good. I have one question and one thing I noticed.

Do you get in trouble for catching other trainers pokemon?

As I just started I knew by reading your first post that my rival's pokemon was going to be stronger then normal, so I was expecting it but why are the wild pokemon at the same lv my rivals pokemon is? I start at lv 5 and his is lv 7. Yet the wild pokemon are lv 7.

I manged to catch one on route 1, which I was happy about but when I sent the lv 7 out, the wild is lv 8. The reason Im tellling you this is that I didnt read that the wild pokemon would be harder, just your rivals pokemon.

Edit: Actually I just realized something else. When I caught my lv 7 it was a Rattata but it was dark and normal, was that suppose to be the Alolan form?

I looked in the editer that comes with the game and is says in there that the highest lv I should see in route 1 is 5? Is this how the game is going to be, everyone is going to e higher then me no matter what I do? I didnt chose random pokemon. I chose Charmander as my starter and lost to my rival. I found the potion and exp share before getting my starter.

Is this how the game is going to be? Everyone is just higher then me? Also are the hp bars that I see in the start of the battle suppose to not be shown through out the battle?
redownload v7 and you should be all set fixed your issues

Teanz Gamer

Traductor de Videojuegos
Years
i had to delete a script and remove an event from every door.

but i also added more Delta Pokemon stuff

So, I have to translate it again...

Have you ever used "intl.text"?

I'd like to translate text and put two languages.

But, when i extract text don't appear images'adress, so i can't translate all the game...

Did you understand?

If you've got a Discord, so we talk there...
This is my Discord "ZeoPokeGamer#6472"

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Ok, Im redownloading it in a second. Thanks for fixing it. I did notice something else that I didnt mention in my other post.

I restarted the game and tried to steal my rival's first pokemon. I didnt work. Like it wouldnt let me. On your introduction post you said you would be able to steal pokemon. Is this something that needs fixing?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Ok, Im redownloading it in a second. Thanks for fixing it. I did notice something else that I didnt mention in my other post.

I restarted the game and tried to steal my rival's first pokemon. I didnt work. Like it wouldnt let me. On your introduction post you said you would be able to steal pokemon. Is this something that needs fixing?

Ok the stealing works now.

Im guessing that the rival's pokemon cant be as high as it was (Lv 7) without causing problems? Its at lv 5 now and I caught it :)

The wild pokemon lv seem to be fixed now. Thank you!

The hp bars stay throught out the battles now. That makes it so much easier to battle now.

If I notice anything else I will let you know. Thank you for fixing it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Why can I walk on top of Viridian City gym?

Edit: I can still find lv 7 and 8 in route 1 but its not as bad. I can find lower levels to train on too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Im not complaining about this but I just found a shiny rattata and caught it.

Edit: The wild pokemon scale with me but dont go higher then two levels above mine. The higher I go the more I dont see the lower levels. Is this how you wanted it to be? I just want to make sure.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Im not complaining about this but I just found a shiny rattata and caught it.

Edit: The wild pokemon scale with me but dont go higher then two levels above mine. The higher I go the more I dont see the lower levels. Is this how you wanted it to be? I just want to make sure.

yup this is how i wanted it to be
And nice ! Good job on the catch

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
yup this is how i wanted it to be
And nice ! Good job on the catch

Ok, now that I know that that is how its suppose to be, I feel better. Im not to happy with it like that but to each their own. I will try to suck it up and get to the safari zone. I want to see how you did with the delta pokemon.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Ok, now that I know that that is how its suppose to be, I feel better. Im not to happy with it like that but to each their own. I will try to suck it up and get to the safari zone. I want to see how you did with the delta pokemon.

actually that's a little thing i edited today lol
You can get Delta pokemon now in the wild :D
it's the same chance as it is for Shiny pokemon.
Also the Safari Zone is different as well no more Safari Battle System , Normal Battle system in there.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
actually that's a little thing i edited today lol
You can get Delta pokemon now in the wild :D
it's the same chance as it is for Shiny pokemon.
Also the Safari Zone is different as well no more Safari Battle System , Normal Battle system in there.

You edited today? Does that mean I need to redownload it again? Does that mean I have to start over again? I had to last time.

Same chance as Shiny? Ok but I still find it funny that I found that shiny. Isnt it suppose to be hard to find shinies? I have never found a shiny in a regular pokemon game until the end of the game if Im lucky. The fact that I found it within a few hours was weird to me.

Normal battle system sounds interesting.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
You edited today? Does that mean I need to redownload it again? Does that mean I have to start over again? I had to last time.

Same chance as Shiny? Ok but I still find it funny that I found that shiny. Isnt it suppose to be hard to find shinies? I have never found a shiny in a regular pokemon game until the end of the game if Im lucky. The fact that I found it within a few hours was weird to me.

Normal battle system sounds interesting.

no need to redownload , your all good.
yeah the shiny rate is a lot higher 10x higher actually.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
no need to redownload , your all good.
yeah the shiny rate is a lot higher 10x higher actually.

.... You made the shiny chance 10X higher....
How in the world did I manage to get one then? Im shocked at that.
Im shocked.

Ok, Im going to stop now. I got all my questions answered and stuff. If I manage to get anyway and I notice something else that you need to know I will post again.

Teanz Gamer

Traductor de Videojuegos
Years
I have a query!
Why doesn't the search button work?
I press it, but nothing happened.
bpRTM2Q.png

Back