• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Pogimon Heroes (Character Creation) (M)

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Name: Isbel Ogden
Crest: Knowledge
Bio: Isbel grew up in a nice family. Her parents were scientists, so she was usually brought along with them to their lab. She was shown advanced science from a young age, and was very intrigued, so she went to learn all that she could about it. That lead to leaning about... well, everything. She was usually picked on at school for being a "nerd", but she quickly figured out how to deal with it. And by that I mean she learned how to become quick to anger. Everytime someone tried to pick on her, she would immediatly start fighting them. This lead her to not have any friends and for all the bullies at school to anger her just so she could get in trouble. She was surprised when a letter arrived to ask her about travelling the region when she was 10, but she grabbed onto it immediately, looking forward to learning about the world with first-hand experience.
Fav. Color: Orange
Choose Digimon: Chicomon and Dodomon
Choose Starter Pokemon: Shinx and Solosis
Pokemon Ability: Intimidate(Shinx) and Magic Guard(Solosis)
Pic:
Spoiler:

Name: Noel Rivers
Crest: Purity
Goal: Pokémon Professor

Bio: Noel, born and raised in Hoenn, was originally a foster child. The boy grew to enjoy solitude, finding joy in self-discovery and exploration amidst a disheartening childhood. Despite this he did not remain an orphan for the entirety of his childhood. At 13 Noel was blessed with a young, adventurous couple. Victor and Leila wanted a young adolescent to share their travels with. And so he had been picked, further fueling his intellect and desire for knowledge of the world around him.

As any human being, Noel has his traits. He displays patience, kindness, and nothing short of a genius, yet selfish and far too emotionally driven at times.
Fav. Color: Laurel Green
Choose Digimon:
- Cocomon
- Zerimon
Choose Starter Pokemon:
- Flabebe: Flower Veil
- Togepi: Serene Grace
Pic:

(I'LL MAKE IT PRETTY... LATER. )

Alright you two as soon as you both make your second character, we will almost be ready to begin, after that I have only one or two other things to talk to you all about, before I make the roleplay forum.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Name: Aysha Noble
Crest: Friendship
Goal: Gym Leader

Bio: Miss Noble, as her name implies, comes from a wealthy family. As the younger child, Aysha was forced to catch up to her older brother's progress, may it be merits or simple milestones. She grew to be kind, modest, and patient. Yet, she also became timid, quiet, and rather weak. She is unable to stand up for herself and tends to keep her voice unheard. Aysha cannot live without her sweets, constantly popping chocolate truffles or chocolate coated raisins into her mouth like popcorn. Furthermore, she enjoys her short naps, happy to spend her days simply watching television underneath plenty of blankets if she could.
Fav. Color: Snow White
Choose Digimon:
- Kiimon
- Kuramon
Choose Starter Pokemon:
- Pichu: Lightning Rod
- Larvitar: Guts

Pic:

Last edited:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Name: Aysha Noble
Crest: Friendship
Goal: Gym Leader

Bio: Miss Noble, as her name implies, comes from a wealthy family. As the younger child, Aysha was forced to catch up to her older brother's progress, may it be merits or simple milestones. She grew to be kind, modest, and patient. Yet, she also became timid, quiet, and rather weak. She is unable to stand up for herself and tends to keep her voice unheard.

Aysha cannot live without her sweets, constantly popping chocolate truffles or chocolate coated raisins into her mouth like popcorn. Furthermore, she enjoys her short naps, happy to spend her days simply watching television underneath plenty of blankets if she could.
Fav. Color: Snow White
Choose Digimon:
- Kiimon
- Kuramon
Choose Starter Pokemon:
- Pichu: Lightning Rod
- Larvitar: Guts

Pic:

Could you combine the two paragraphs into one, other than that you are good, as soon as Lulu makes their second character we will almost be ready.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Alright if LuluRina doesn't make a reply with their second character by next week I will take it as a forfeit of their character and their position in this roleplay. Their character would be removed from the group information and will also mean everyone will need to make one more character before roleplay begins. Giving everyone a total of 3 characters to start with and filling up all positions in the roleplay.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Ah, look at me misunderstanding haha. Pardon me for this, but yes I did read the interest check beforehand (: I am fully on board and I can't wait to join in!

Thank you for the opportunity.

Alright, I changed both to a different color and digimon.

Alright, since its been awhile I am going to say Lulu is forefeigt of their character and position, even after giving them enough time to make their second character, now that their character is forfeigt, I am sorry to ask, but I will need you both to create one more character, before we begin, giving each of us a total of 3 characters to control within this roleplay, once those characters are created and approved, I will then make the roleplay forum and we can then finally begin.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Name: Joker
Crest: Knowledge
Bio: Joker isn't one to talk about himself much, he tends to give himself off as a mysterious person, as that is how he likes to be, keeping secrets and telling people that they may call him Joker. He prefers no-one know who he is, or what his real name is, but he is very intelligent and love to play games and do magic. However, even so he tends to most of the time, keep to himself, but a lot of times he tends to find himself in the company of others, even if he doesn't reveal much about himself.
Fav. Color: Black
Choose Digimon: Yukimi Botamon and Relemon
Choose Starter Pokemon: Honedge and Shinx
Pokemon Ability: Honedge - No Guard / Shinx: Intimidate
Pic:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years

I hope you can forgive me for my own absence. But seeing as how it's up to me and Evily, here is my character! (: Evily is creating her own as well as I type.

Name: Beatrix Holidays
Crest: Hope
Bio: There is no dull day with this neon-haired lady at one's side. She is an active young woman who always keeps herself busy, unable to allow her time to be wasted. As a result she is considered rather uptight, far too ambitious, selfish at times, stubborn, arrogant, and dull. Yet she is also cever and open-minded, Beatrix is willing to go far and beyond to accomplish even the most mundane of goals. It is difficult to pinpoint her down, always on the move. However, she has neglected her emotions and can let them control her, an unfortunate trait when paired with her tendecy to take risks.
Favorite Color: Space Blue
Digimon: Botamon & Punimon
Pokemon: Oddish & Solosis
Pokemon Abilities: Chlorophyll & Magic Guard, respectively.
Pic: https://pin.it/mk3fm3w7gojqx7

Last edited:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
I noticed how there is only one slot left for an eight character and since Pudding just finished her's, making it the eight character, do you still want me to add my third character?

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Pudding your character is approved, and yes Evily because there are actually 9 main characters, the 8th character slot is only a blank slot, once I add in Pudding's Character I will add in the last character slot, and that will be it for character, after you make yours I will start working on the roleplay forum.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Pudding your character is approved, and yes Evily because there are actually 9 main characters, the 8th character slot is only a blank slot, once I add in Pudding's Character I will add in the last character slot, and that will be it for character, after you make yours I will start working on the roleplay forum.
Are you not going to run the RP in a thread in the Roleplay Stage?

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
I will be I'm waiting for the last person Evily to make her last character before I make the roleplay thread, I like to be prepared first, before jumping into things.

Evily

Years
Here's my last character, sorry it took awhile. I also changes some things on Lillian.

Name: Kyoya Heartfilia
Goal : Pokemon Professor
Crest: Light
Personality: Kyoya is a young introvert who is closes himself off from others except his family and neighbor Shota.

Bio: Kyoya lives with his older sister, Lillian, and their parents. His life is similar to Lillian's, except that he wants to be a Professor in the future, inspired by Professor Sycamore. Instead of going to school, Kyoya was homeschooled, so he didn't get to meet his older sister's tormenter much, but he would help her whenever she was at home. He was there on his older sister's 7th birthday and saw everything, causing a deep resentment for said tormentor, so wherever Lillian would go, besides school he would go.

Fav. Color: Gray
Choose Digimon: Chicomon & Dodomon
Choose Starter Pokemon(s): Gible & Litwick
Pokemon Ability: Rough Skin(Gible) & Flash Fire(Litwick)

Pic:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Here's my last character, sorry it took awhile. I also changes some things on Lillian.

Name: Kyoya Heartfilia
Goal : Pokemon Professor
Crest: Light
Personality: Kyoya is a young introvert who is closes himself off from others except his family and neighbor Shota.

Bio: Kyoya lives with his older sister, Lillian, and their parents. His life is similar to Lillian's, except that he wants to be a Professor in the future, inspired by Professor Sycamore. Instead of going to school, Kyoya was homeschooled, so he didn't get to meet his older sister's tormenter much, but he would help her whenever she was at home. He was there on his older sister's 7th birthday and saw everything, causing a deep resentment for said tormentor, so wherever Lillian would go, besides school he would go.

Fav. Color: Blue Gray
Choose Digimon: Chicomon & Dodomon
Choose Starter Pokemon(s): Gible & Litwick
Pokemon Ability: Rough Skin(Gible) & Flash Fire(Litwick)

Pic:
Spoiler:

I'm guessing it was only a minor change to Lillian, anyways I need you to choose a different color for Kyoya as there is already a type of Blue taken.

Evily

Years
Alrighty, I changed the color to gray and the minor change to Lillian was just her appearance.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Alrighty, I changed the color to gray and the minor change to Lillian was just her appearance.

Approved your character has been updated and added to the character creation information, give me some time to create the roleplay forum and I'll let everyone know when it is ready and available.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
I hope you can forgive me for my own absence. But seeing as how it's up to me and Evily, here is my character! (: Evily is creating her own as well as I type.

Name: Beatrix Holidays
Crest: Hope
Bio: There is no dull day with this neon-haired lady at one's side. She is an active young woman who always keeps herself busy, unable to allow her time to be wasted. As a result she is considered rather uptight, far too ambitious, selfish at times, stubborn, arrogant, and dull. Yet she is also cever and open-minded, Beatrix is willing to go far and beyond to accomplish even the most mundane of goals. It is difficult to pinpoint her down, always on the move. However, she has neglected her emotions and can let them control her, an unfortunate trait when paired with her tendecy to take risks.
Favorite Color: Space Blue
Digimon: Botamon & Punimon
Pokemon: Oddish & Solosis
Pokemon Abilities: Chlorophyll & Magic Guard, respectively.
Pic: https://pin.it/mk3fm3w7gojqx7

Alright the Roleplay thread is in que for moderators to approve it, now we just have to wait for them to approve it so we can start roleplaying. I'll let you know when it has been approved.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
So I guess the roleplay has been approved, they could have at least told me, but just letting you two know my replies may be a little slow, but I will reply when I can.

Evily

Years
I hope you don't mind me changing their perspectives sometimes, i might put it together as one, like 3rd pov, or in first person for each one, depends on the situation, but probably with be mostly in 3rd pov.
Tell me if the way my second post is writes needs to be changes to how it was originally or if its alright, its my first time controlling three characters at once

Last edited:
Back