• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Pokemart help

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 25, 2020
I could not understand that how to use pokemart that upgrades with gym badges .{ie if I have 1st badge , now it can give me super portion}

Diverscope

Pardon me
Years
Just put a conditional Branch that checks the badges of the Player. As an example you can use
Code:
$Trainer.numbadges>=1
as conditional branch which in this case will check if the player has at least 1 badge.

Inside that branch you put the Poké Mart Script.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 4, 2020
Yep just like Diverscope said. For example you can check the pokemon league map from default essentials. the seller uses this for all 8 badges. You can copy and modify at will

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 25, 2020
I had just tried it but, it chooses the first event regardless of badges I get.
here is the event

P1,P2,P3,P4 are event
G1, G2 are in-game footage

Attachments

• p1.JPG
    p1.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 12
  • p2.JPG
    p2.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 6
  • p3.JPG
    p3.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 2
  • p4.JPG
    p4.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 4
  • g1.JPG
    g1.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 8
  • g2.JPG
    g2.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 8

Diverscope

Pardon me
Years
Reverse the order. The game selects the first condition that will apply. Since the condition says that you must have at least one badge, he will use this. The other conditions ("Have at least two badges etc.) are not checked at all, because the first condition will always be true.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 4, 2020
Yep as you can see on the pokemon league seller, they start by the "if 8 badges"

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 4, 2020
no need to close it, it will help someone else in the future and they might want to ask another question :)

Back