• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Pikachu inspired RP?

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
What started as a 'what if' scenario in my head while doing yard work grew into what could take shape into an RP...if anyone's interested.

The setting would be a Detective Agency, with the players taking on the role of new recruits/ interns trying to prove themselves, along with their partner Pokemon.

Quests/Missions would take the form of a case, with each player being assigned a different sector/person to investigate in order to find clues (the clues you're meant to find will be PMed to you.)

Once investigations are done, the players will come together with the clues they've found and piece them together.

This would have to be a tight knit RP, since it will require teamwork and cooperation between players.

Is this the type of thing anyone would be interested in?

Years
I wouldn't mind throwing my detective's hat into the ring. I'll admit I know next to nothing of the source material, but I've never let that stop me!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
This sounds adorable! I might have to give it a try. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
What started as a 'what if' scenario in my head while doing yard work grew into what could take shape into an RP...if anyone's interested.

The setting would be a Detective Agency, with the players taking on the role of new recruits/ interns trying to prove themselves, along with their partner Pokemon.

Quests/Missions would take the form of a case, with each player being assigned a different sector/person to investigate in order to find clues (the clues you're meant to find will be PMed to you.)

Once investigations are done, the players will come together with the clues they've found and piece them together.

This would have to be a tight knit RP, since it will require teamwork and cooperation between players.

Is this the type of thing anyone would be interested in?

I'd be interested in this. Sounds fun!

Back