I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
789 posts
1.8 Years
Which Pokemon do you most like to ride on in LGPE?

In my main file, I ride on Onix a lot (she's the only one of my main party who's rideable) - it's really slow and unwieldy in even slightly cramped areas, but the hilariousness of riding atop the head of a 30' tall rock snake almost makes up for it. Now that I've beaten the game, I fly on a Charizard who I never used much for battling (but made sure to get and evolve because Charizard is kewl). In the file where I'm doing the Random Pokemon Challenge, my Ponyta just evolved into a Rapidash, and omg riding Rapidash is so satisfying ;_; Tauros is a good choice as well.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
Actually never rode one before since I just walked lol, but Kangaskhan seems so satisfying. Seeing Pikachu and Eevee in Kanga's little pouch is just precious!!

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 5 Minutes Ago
3,474 posts
6.5 Years
I don't have LGPE, but from what I've seen riding Snorlax has the best animation. The way pc is holding on its belly somehow looks awesome.

erik destler

boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 34 Minutes Ago
7,096 posts
14.3 Years
syd is right getting to ride on haunter was awesome
tbh that was the worst part of evolving it to gengar!

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
6,239 posts
7.7 Years
Loved to use Lapras as my surfer instead of Eevee cause that has always been my dream since since Ash traveled the Orange Islands using his Lapras in the anime. I always picture the surfing icon as a Lapras and my dream was fullfilled. :') Also grabbing on Snorlax's big belly like a kangaroo is hilarious to me.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"
Advertiser Content