• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokefans!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 4, 2019
Hello i am new here. I love playing pokemon (especially emerald)I sometimes play pokemon rom hacks. I use a gameboy emulator to play it on my phone. I was invited to join here by my friend. (secret :)))

-P0keKingzZ

:D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hey P0keKingzZ, welcome to PC! Digging the stars in your username ★

You probably already know about a lot of the hacks in our ROM Hack Hall Of Fame. If you're ever looking for something new to play you'll find them over here. There's also the Progressing Hacks section if you want to check out up-and-coming releases or see what's new.

Have a great time here, hopefully be seeing you around! =)

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Hey P0keKingzZ ! Hope you're doing great ! You'll enjoy a lot here and as Avara said the ROM hacks section is awesome. You'll get some great games there.
By the way what's your favourite pokemon game/region and since how long have you been into pokemon ?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Sup P0keKingzZ I'm a little late to the greeting part but I'm here now and emerald is a pretty good pokemon game but you know sapphire is better in my mind so you like pokemon too me too so what's your favorite pokemon?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 4, 2019
Hey P0keKingzZ ! Hope you're doing great ! You'll enjoy a lot here and as Avara said the ROM hacks section is awesome. You'll get some great games there.
By the way what's your favourite pokemon game/region and since how long have you been into pokemon ?
. My favorite pokegame is Pokemon emerald. My favorite region is Kalos :)). I have been into pokemon for 2 and a half years

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
. My favorite pokegame is Pokemon emerald. My favorite region is Kalos :)). I have been into pokemon for 2 and a half years

Awesome! Emerald is awesome and Kalos is my second favourite region. Btw, You must check out pokemon alchemist or gaia or insurgence as they're great ROM hacks.

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Hi P0kekingzZ! Welcome to the community. I Hope you enjoy it here. I dont really like Kalos that much, I'm more of a unova person myself, But I really like amourshipping! and as SidTheRiser said, Those are really nice ROM hacks! However, I must clarify that insurgence is a Fan Game, But it's a nice game nonetheless. Oh, and emerald is a really nice game too!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi P0keKingzZ! I hope I'm not too late in giving you a welcome to the community! With any luck you and your secret friend enjoy it here very much. :)

Back