• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
quite upset that i died to rng :( i had a chance to be something great. oh well. just another game on the list now i guess.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Well, not surprised... mafia played well, but then town's play also wasn't very good either :/

I tried to get discussion going with the quotes from the phase posts (because I didn't really understand the hints, I was hoping others would try and help figure things out) but I was ignored :(

Also my role would have been fun lol. I got to choose a side at the start (I chose town). As long as both faction leaders were still alive, and if my side were to be in a losing position, I could reset the entire game with extra abilities and put a handicap on the opposing faction. Originally I thought my role PM just meant resetting all the players that were still alive, but it would have literally restarted the whole game. I was going to use it during D6 but then Aiden told me not to xD
Ullion with "Snare"
faer as the Knight of Zero
Estrello with "Prevention"
TheCapsFan with Illusion
GreyBidoof as the Geass Canceller
What did these roles do btw?

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
Yay, I won! :D

My role was pretty cool. I can't explain it well, so I'll just let you guys see for yourself:

Spoiler:

I picked the Mafia, and thus, I won! :D I can't remember exactly who I targeted but I know I roleblocked Twiggy on the first night, and "killed" a couple people. I know one of those people was Naku; when I tried to kill him, he was silenced. (I had forgotten that he was the Immortal)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I find it funny that, in the end, the only person I investigated that did not have a Geass was Kaneki. Vincent got his Geass after my investigation, but still.

Also considering that I investigated Estrello, lol. Got roleblocked there, though, so I presented my "investigation" on Ulli since he was the other player targeted by Collect.

edit: ah, that explains me being silenced. "You're silenced because you're dead, but not really." I thought that was the dumbest reasoning for silence ever, lol

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I was "Snare" which was basically a jailer role. And I think I came in on N2 or N3, so that would have been Lawli that picked you jd ;(

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Also my role would have been fun lol. I got to choose a side at the start (I chose town). As long as both faction leaders were still alive, and if my side were to be in a losing position, I could reset the entire game with extra abilities and put a handicap on the opposing faction. Originally I thought my role PM just meant resetting all the players that were still alive, but it would have literally restarted the whole game. I was going to use it during D6 but then Aiden told me not to xD

I see what you did Aiden, and I'm proud of you :)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Just because everything is done now... I WAS RIGHT YOU SONS OF GUNS! YALL CALLED ME PARANOID, WHOSE LAUGHING NOW!
I was converted that night

I was originally a soldier with absolutely no special abilities, and I have no idea where the heck yall thought I said I was in important role from... but yeah. JJ errybody <3

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I did not regret role revealing mwahahaha <3

Seriously no one got the saccharine hint? No one at all?

Back