• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well I'll have to ask this first, I know it needs EMs from a 5th gen. game, is that possible for you?

Its possible for me, but I should tell you that I have no idea how long it would take me to get what your looking for. It could be a couple of days to weeks to fill your order and I would probably be looking at a higher return. I won't guarantee anything though.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Its possible for me, but I should tell you that I have no idea how long it would take me to get what your looking for. It could be a couple of days to weeks to fill your order and I would probably be looking at a higher return. I won't guarantee anything though.

There's no hurries for this at all, let me find the paper I wrote it on and I will get back to you in a bit.

Years
I was wondering if you could breed a psyduck for me?
It will have to be calm with Synchronoise.
Female with Cloud Nine: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I can offer a timid chatot with tangled feet.
And EMs: Encore, Nasty Plot, and Boomburst.
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Okay I will start working on it. I will let you know when its finished.

Thanks

Years
Ok got it, here it is:
conkeldurr
Ability: Iron Fists
nature: adamant
ice punch
mach punch
drain punch
knock off

Ability is a want but not a must.

Well I am sorry to say but I can not complete this for you. I won't be able to get iron fists or mach punch on the conkeldurr. Unless its okay that the conkeldurr will be guts adamant w/ ice punch, knock off, and drain punch. If that doesn't work then maybe try another shop because I am sure someone else can help out.

Sorry I couldn't help.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well I am sorry to say but I can not complete this for you. I won't be able to get iron fists or mach punch on the conkeldurr. Unless its okay that the conkeldurr will be guts adamant w/ ice punch, knock off, and drain punch. If that doesn't work then maybe try another shop because I am sure someone else can help out.

Sorry I couldn't help.

I did say the ability was a must, but why not the mach punch? It's a tutored move in B / W.

Years
I did say the ability was a must, but why not the mach punch? It's a tutored move in B / W.

As far as i know it can only learn mach punch from breeding with hitmonchan or monferno/infernape which I can't get in black 2 or from the dream world which is shut down (I believe). So I won't be able to get mach punch on him.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
As far as i know it can only learn mach punch from breeding with hitmonchan or monferno/infernape which I can't get in black 2 or from the dream world which is shut down (I believe). So I won't be able to get mach punch on him.

Sorry I was reading the wrong section for that move. Thanks any ways.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014
Do you have a HA Poliwag for trade? No IVs and nature doesnt matter. Ill trade a 5 IV HA Eevee for it if you have one.

Years
Do you have a HA Poliwag for trade? No IVs and nature doesnt matter. Ill trade a 5 IV HA Eevee for it if you have one.

I currently don't have one for trade, but I can certainly catch one for you not sure how long it will take but I can hopefully have one soon. When I get one I will pm you to let you know.

peterd1994

pokemonfanforever
Years
Can anyone help me I need torchic with adamant nature and speedboost please not got a lot to trade but would help if I could have one thanks

Years
I was wondering if you could breed a psyduck for me?
It will have to be calm with Synchronoise.
Female with Cloud Nine: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I can offer a timid chatot with tangled feet.
And EMs: Encore, Nasty Plot, and Boomburst.
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Your Psyduck is finished. Let me know when your available for trade.

Thanks

Years
Can anyone help me I need torchic with adamant nature and speedboost please not got a lot to trade but would help if I could have one thanks

Well that depends on if you need a 31/31/31/x/31/31 one or just the nature and ability. Let me know cuz I can do both for you but I will have to breed the torchic to get 5IVs.

Years
Thanks for the trade!

Sorry that my trade request on PSS came outta nowhere. haha

Your most welcome and thanks to you to. Come back anytime. And don't worry about it just so happens we were both online at the same time just worked out that way.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Interested in the Electrike hp ice & jolly weedle, have a 5 iv adamant mudkip & 5 iv adamant duskull with egg move painsplit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back