• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Stars of Destiny [T] [OOC]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Spoiler:

I'll finish a post tomorrow, or maybe 4 in the morning.

Fire puns dead ahead~~!

I have yet to play the new Sun and Moon games, sadly. Instead, I've been waiting until my brother finishes up his Moon, and frankly gets tired of it, for me to get a taste of them. However, if playing the game would highly better my experience with the RP (by understanding little details such as this), then I can get my hands on one or watch online. My sister later told me Lusamine was an actual character and for the longest I was under the assumption she was fabricated

Another reason why joining this RP will be the best decision I've made.

Aha, you don't have to play the games. Sure it would help, but you don't haaaave to! Consider that the RP is like *in another universe* from the games, sooo, most of it is an original plot of sorts!

Oh gang, check out our chat in discord if you have a name on there: https://discord.gg/NCygEWY

Just look for the "stars of destiny" channel!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Interesting nickname; one named Robin like one of the trainers, and a Mudkip named Toto when there's a Totodile nearby xD

I love reading everybody's posts so far c:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
Interesting nickname; one named Robin like one of the trainers, and a Mudkip named Toto when there's a Totodile nearby xD

I love reading everybody's posts so far c:

Robin's nickname came to me when I remembered the movie 'Robin Hood'. I saw the similarities between that character and Rowlet's final evolution.

The Toto nickname is soooo adorable! :3

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
lmao i hadn't noticed. xD and now we got Robin the Rowlet and Robin the feminine trainer.

And yes, Dragon. It was too soon. :x Can we pretend that didn't happen or revise the posts? I still want him stuck as a 'girl' in their eyes. ;p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I guess I'll nickname my Totodile "Mud" then 8D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
lmao i hadn't noticed. xD and now we got Robin the Rowlet and Robin the feminine trainer.

And yes, Dragon. It was too soon. :x Can we pretend that didn't happen or revise the posts? I still want him stuck as a 'girl' in their eyes. ;p

Yeah we can revise the posts~

Lusmaine can just say something like, "Oh! You look very beautiful~" or something like that. Or easier yet, I'll just take out the 'a boy' part and leaving the 'personification of feminine grace' bit!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Yeah we can revise the posts~

Lusmaine can just say something like, "Oh! You look very beautiful~" or something like that. Or easier yet, I'll just take out the 'a boy' part and leaving the 'personification of feminine grace' bit!

Oh thank you very much. :'D

I'll revise my own post then. <'3 Re-editing. Yaaah, the confusion must continue, haha~.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
First post is up, I even went and grabbed the old Ryker CSS for the new RP. I'm super hype to get this show on the road. ~

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2018
Well, finally got a post down. I wanted to make it longer and higher quality buttt I'm once again following tradition of getting really sick at Christmas time and I wanted to get a post out before I get the boot. Hopefully I can play catch up during my break~

edit: um it didn't post because I got an error that I logged in after I opened the tab but I've been logged in the whole time? sweet, lost all of my work. Well, nevermind then. Guess I'll play even more catch up/get booted then :/

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Alright, i'm ready for it! Are the teams coming out that same day?

Yes, alongside other fun stuff!

Well, finally got a post down. I wanted to make it longer and higher quality buttt I'm once again following tradition of getting really sick at Christmas time and I wanted to get a post out before I get the boot. Hopefully I can play catch up during my break~

edit: um it didn't post because I got an error that I logged in after I opened the tab but I've been logged in the whole time? sweet, lost all of my work. Well, nevermind then. Guess I'll play even more catch up/get booted then :/

It's okay~ Might I recommend saving your posts upon WordPad? Just in case?

Anywho, you can still catch up; we're moving on slightly.

I've finished Ruby, and hopefully it's readable since I've been up late for several hours to finish her. xD

Looking cute! Accepted! You can post anytime now. :]

As for the rest - have a lookout for a post today! Were getting this Alolan Exeggutor rollin'~

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
At one point, I want every character here to name one of their mons Robin.

I want that one-name clause to be utterly decimated by the end of this play.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
New post is up, regarding teams, and the pokedex!

tl;dr the teams are..

Team Sun: Ryker, Jordan, Orpheus, Prudence, and Haruhi
Team Moon: Chira, Riley, Makoa, Robin, and Will

If you still haven't post yet, please do so very soon so you'll be organized upon a team too! If anyone have any questions, feel free to ask now! If you did post and... I forgot your character, just say so and I'll... squeeze them in somehow. xD

The route will be posted a little later on, so just have a look out for that.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2018
I finally posted, I hope it's not too bad, too tired to properly check grammar. I just had google do it :')

anyway I'm excited to know what team I am~

Back