• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
This looks like one of the most amazing games on pk!!!
Hmm ... very nice! resources beautiful!​
Thanks for the positive comments everyone:D
I like the bag system, but how would there be mail?
Mail is quite simple, but there won't be exchange of mail between players, but there will be mail exchange between the events in the game. I don't have any updates now, but the Hygene system is almost complete and I will post some screenshots as soon as it's done.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I'd like if people don't confuse this with a hack, since I already said twice that it's made with RPG Maker XP, and it's also in the game development section.
Anyways. The Hygene System is finished but I'm working on the graphics for it. I can't really think of what special design to do. But to keep you less bored I just want to prove that the Pokemon Sprites really are animated. The two images might not mean much to you, but they are not fake.
capture018.png
capture017.png

And yes the summary is in the bottom screen which means that it is mouse compatible, just click here and there to navigate or use the old fashioned keys.

EDIT: Notice the snow covered grass patch. This is the one that is going to be in the game since I just realised that the other snow patches were from Kyledove's private tilesets, so I removed them.

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Lol, switching between Giratina's forms are we? :p

Pshhht....anyways I'm doing what I can to keep the crowd entertained. Any new scripts lately :P? Oh and I just realised that we are competing agains Pokemon Origin for the dual screen section. But we might have beaten them in the time taken to acctually fully complete it. I'm also working on a flash movie for the title screen and you'll be the first one to see it.

P.S. You want me to post the Origin form Summary?

EDIT: Ok here it is. I wasn't going to show them but :P
capture016.png
capture019.png

As you can see (maybe you can't) but the Torn World will act as a new region, since it is huge and has portals leaping everywhere, even between regions.

This is also to say that PokeMaster Marin is not a part of the Blue Chrome team anymore since he will go along making his own brand new game, which I'm not going to reveal :P but he is.

EDIT 2: :O What is this? Frointier badges:P?
capture020.png

Last edited:

Speedy G32

Co-Founder of Net Labs Inc.
Years
will this game be playable as a rom on a nintendo ds flashcart?

Probably not because this is not a hack poeple are hard at work making this a better way that will probably only work on computer. One of the best games I've seen so far two thumbs up

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Yup this is not a hack and will never be. Ok...I have been working on the Pokedex now and it's almost near its full completion. Therefore I have not posted it in a comparison with the female interface since its not finished and it may change during this course. Unlike in other games, there is no dex entry screen here, so the the dex entry is shown in the upper screen when a pokemon is selected. It also appears with the ball you have caught it in the bottom screen. The bottom screen is the list with details. You will navigate through it by clicking either the upper half to navigate up or the bottom half to navigate down. The use of buttons is also enabled for easier scrolling and the buttons at the bottom show the selected information
capture23.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Thats excellent man! Keep it up. I think thats one of the best systems I've seen outside of the Amethyst systems. Great work.

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
wow! this looks WOW! when is this going to be released? and will it work on VBA? or are you releasing a device to use with the game? i cant wait for this! XD

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
Years
wow! this looks WOW! when is this going to be released? and will it work on VBA? or are you releasing a device to use with the game? i cant wait for this! XD

No, no, no, no.
VBA uses ROMS.
This is not a ROM HACK.
>.<

This is a home brew game, made from more-or-less scratch.
D:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
No. It's not going to be for VBA since this is not a hack. One thing about the Pokedex: I don't think I will include the footprint function since I don't feel like ripping the tons of footprints of all the various Pokemon, it's just too much boring work. Anyways, I do have some good news and some bad news though. The bad part is that my Pokedex script got corrupted, the good news is that I managed to do it again (athough the list at the bottom doesnt look the same anymore).

I've also added another feature. In the options screen you can select the new option "Colorize Battle" to "On" and "Off" this feature colorizes the battle system to the colour scheme of your sorrounding. For instance if you are in grass it would be green, if you are in tall grass it would be dark green and if you are in a cave it would be brown. If the function is off the color scheme will return to the normal boy or girl one. I will post some screenshots soon to show you what I mean.
P.S. I'm also very proud of this project for the long way it has come since it started out. And thanks to everyone for their support.

Last edited:

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
Years
I am in love with this project, and it's one of the few reasons I still come to PC daily, praying for updates.
I can't wait to play this, and I'm thoroughly impressed with all the progress this has made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back