• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
WHITNEY HAS LANDED, FOLKS. THERE'S AN ANGEL ARRIVING AT PTA.

Interaction is always welcome!

Batel

A nothing.
Years
My lord, it's the new year and I /still/ haven't posted Indigo and Cyan's bios. I may just make it Indigo for now because I've decided to split the two from each other(mostly due to the difficulty of writing the twins' history without repeating myself). In any case, I'm expecting to have that up by no later than Wednesday.

In the mean-time, I'm more or less waiting for the battle between Kiki and Shawn to be over before I do anything with Andy.

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Hikaru Tachibana

Nickname (Optional): Shiny

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
Kukai_souma.jpg

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):
[FONT=&quot]As a sporty kid, he has an outgoing personality, and also a sense of justice. He is very competitive and sometimes competes with others. He totally not really good at study, but he is trying really hard as he can. Hikaru never really think about love, that's why he doesn't have any romance side. Hikaru is actually kind and sweetheart, but like a kids, he never find that much.
Hikaru, like his name that mean shining, he likes many shiny stone but recklessly always lost all of that stone, oh yeah! Hikaru really hates dirty thing and always bring his hand sanitizers and his healthy parfume.[/FONT]

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):

He is a orphan that take away by rich family in Hoenn, he is big in a big mansion. Because of that, he likes almost all sport especially run! He winning many championship, maybe his parents proud of him, but he was never got many attention from other people, many people in championship thinks he was cheating back in the championship. This feeling make him wants to be more kind to people, but he never noticed it!
Hikaru make many campaign to clean area around him, find many friend and keep a low profile. But someone knowing that he is a rich guy and many people that heard the gossip about Hikaru's championship was hated Hikaru now. Yeah, Hikaru then get out from his manor and run away to a place that full of memory, the time...when he is alone in a forest when his parents found him as a baby, crying and wanting a hug...He found a cute Jumpluff running fast as it can, Hikaru smile and running with that Jumpluff until they both give up. That Jumpluff than said it want to be Hikaru friend, that was the first time Hikaru got a real friend.
One day, he was back to the manor, looking for information for his next school, wow! He saw a cool academy called Pokemon Trainer Academy. It was ready now, Jumpluff smile to him and bring some of his belonging, a Sneasel and a Buizel now became Hikaru's friend too!
Looks like his new adventure ready to go and start!

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not

1.Jam (Jumpluff)(M)(Cottonweed Pokemon)(Lv.25)
- Bounce
- Aerial Ace
- Giga Drain
- U-Turn
He is pokemon that loyal to Hikaru, likes to eat something yummy!

2. Sneasel (F)(Sharp Claw Pokemon)(Lv.25)
- Icy Wind
- Ice Punch
- Metal Claw
- Faint Attack
She is pokemon that like to fight, always wanting Hikaru to use her in many battle.

3. Guy (Buizel)(M)(Sea Weasel Pokemon)(Lv.23)
- Aqua Jet
- Blizzard
- Brine
- Furry Cutter
He is the one in love with Sneasel, he is really kind to other pokemon and do not like fight without a really big reason. Like a place that calm.

Hoii!
Tell me if i'm accepted or not, please~

Last edited:

TekuraSenmara

Gym Leader
Years
Name: Yuri Larashi

Nickname: "Frost"

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm.

Appearance:
R2gzX.jpg

And since I realize the picture is black and white aside for his eyes... His hair is a deep and stately silver. His skin is incredibly pale. He stands at 5'4", and is rarely seen without his mask. The clothing he wears is an eclectic mixture of what seems a ninja's attire, and an old-style samurai. All grays, whites, and blacks.

Personality:
Yuri is a quiet sort of person, who rarely gets involved in much of anything unless he absolutely has to. Because he spent most of his life alone, he doesn't socialize well. He does, however, have some... Quirks. He takes a kind of pleasure in watching his opponents s he beats them. He also gets fairly irritated whenever he gets mistaken for a Pokemon Trainer, stating that a Coordinator is on a far different plane than the Trainers. He has a natural tendency to look down on his peers. It's not really something he can control, and he doesn't mean to do it... But he does. Also, he has slight insanity bouts whenever he feels like he's been abandoned, or during thunderstorms.
Despite his distate for Trainers, he knows full well that he has much to learn... He is very receptive to learning things from more experienced Pokemon Trainers, Coordinators, and whoever else. He dreams of one day being on par with the Champion of the Sinnoh region, Cynthia.

History:
Yuri was born, and abandoned, in the icy city of Snowpoint. He was raised there from a young age by a veteran Coordinator. She raised him like her own... He lived with her in her remote home on Lake Acuity. It wasn't a luxurious life, but it was far better then if she hadn't found him. She even captured a Snorunt to be his companion for when she passed... Which fatefully happened mere months later, when Yuri was eight. From then on, he distanced himself from society and began wearing his mask. He trained alongside Auras, and they gained the companionship of his Sneasel when Yuri was ten years old. He trained hard for a while on the shores of Acuity, close to the home. A short time later, he paid for passage to the Johto region.
Throughout his journey in Johto, he met his Golett in Ecruteak City... Where he stayed for some time, training hard to overcome many trainers in and around Ecruteak. He finally mustered up the courage to challenge the Gym Leader, Morty. In a rocky battle, Yuri managed to defeat the tough opponent. Though in the process, he decided that the Pokemon League wasn't for him... And moved off into making his Pokemon's moves more beautiful.
He then circled around through New Bark Town to meet the fabled Professor Elm. From there, he headed north through Blackthorn City, where he participated, and won, his first contest.
After spending nearly two years training in the Ice Path, he moved to Mohagony Town... Where he gained another contest win, and trained under Pryce for a couple more years. After some time, Professor Elm got a hold of Yuri to let him know about the Academy. Yuri nearly decided against the academy... But it dawned on him that if he ever wanted to match Cynthia's battle skills-- he would need help. He was on the next ship to the Academy.

Pokémon:
Species: Snorunt
Nickname: Auras
Personality: Fairly quiet, reserved, and spends most of her time outside her Poke Ball. Has a tendency to hit anyone she doesn't like with Icy Wind... Which tends to be most anyone but Yuri. She's ready to evolve... Yuri even has a Dusk Stone. She is a little leery about evolving, though.
Level: 25
Moves: Ice Beam, Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Icy Wind, Bide

Species: Sneasel
Nickname: Shade
Personality: Very mischevious. LOVES getting into troublesome situations. Disagrees with Auras like family, but if anyone messes with her, or even Rook... He doesn't take kindly to it.
Level: 23
Moves: Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Double Team, Faint Attack, Agility, Leer

Species: Golett
Nickname: Rook
Personality: Fiercely loyal to Yuri, and it's allies. It doesn't spend much time outside it's Poke Ball, so not even Yuri knows much about it's true personality.
Level: 22
Moves: Gravity, Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Iron Defense, Rollout, Pound

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I have a question.. Am I still in this rp? Btw sorry for being gone. Lifes been rough

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I have a question.. Am I still in this rp? Btw sorry for being gone. Lifes been rough

Check the first page. If you're not on the accepted characters' list, you should probably assume that you're not. >>; <<;

By the way, would anyone mind conversing with Hei (and, by extension, Cynthia) in the RP? >>;

I'm pretty sure this post is my 1,996 which is HILARIOUS to me. XD 1996~

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zid_sen: Hmm... You're not using a translator, are you? I'm asking because the grammar in your SU is kind of broken and I'm concerned.

@TekuraSenmara: You're approved! Welcome to the roleplay. c:

zid_sen

The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
Years
@Zid_sen: Hmm... You're not using a translator, are you? I'm asking because the grammar in your SU is kind of broken and I'm concerned.

@TekuraSenmara: You're approved! Welcome to the roleplay. c:

Got me there!
I'm a bit using translator and forget to check it up in Word..
But nothing give me to give up, ya know!!
Ganbatte, zid!
Okay, i'm checked it up and found something wrong, and i just edit it, have a look please~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks "lesbian manga" when they see "Yuri", and not a standard name?

Also, is anyone going to the Icy Plains soon? I'm so not in the mood to type up a post of necessary length for catching a Snorunt, and I think Eve might PM a horse head if I don't post in some way soon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Also, is anyone going to the Icy Plains soon? I'm so not in the mood to type up a post of necessary length for catching a Snorunt, and I think Eve might PM a horse head if I don't post in some way soon.
Here's a taste...
51NhtW9exnL._SL500_SS500_.jpg
EXPRESS DELIVERY VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T POST!!

Anyone wanna bump into Rafael? He's over by the beach by Oak Town
Well, Whitney just landed on the island, maybe if /someone/ would take notice.

Dawn

Years
@Lilizuki: I can't say I still think of that no. To me, that word has taken on a meaning of it's own... one with unfortunately sexually explicit implications, which means every time someone uses it I cringe a little. ||D

Regardless, would you like my assistance? I've got a character or two I could throw your way. There's Olivia the pervert romantic, MacKenzie the human-turned-smeargle hipster, and Elizabeth the forever-10 teacher straight out of ancient history. (As if WolfOfEve looks forward to waiting for my sluggishness on yet another character. ;o)

@WolfOfEve: If you really want someone to take notice, maybe you should give them a reason to. Set them on fire. That will work perfectly. Make your post relevant to their character. (See: Character Interaction)

@zid_sen: My fears are that people won't be able to understand an average post and that it will make things unfun for everyone involved, including you.

Dawn

Years
I'll warn you that pervert is only a semi-accurate description of Olivia. (I just imagined her with Shezo Wegey syndrome, though.) But yeah? I'll write up a post real quick like introducing her to the scene. If you've got any ideas you might like to try out with her, please feel free to ask. Otherwise, I'll just be blindly improvising around like I usually do.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'm not sure; I don't know her character beyond the word pervert, so my scenarios will probably be vague. d:

Nemo is from a foreign land, so perhaps Olivia could comment on that in some way? In a dirty limerick about somebody from Orre?

Dawn

Years
@Lilizuki: Slightly naive. Almost never manages to stop thinking about finding true love. Has basically demolished all her boundries in the pursuit of such. Isn't' a very good trainer. Her pokemon's abilities reflect her interests. She mostly trains as a social activity, and has a thing for cute pokemon. Did I mention she absolutely cannot stop thinking about love? It literally dominates her life.

Fairly pleasant person to be around, if your character doesn't get too upset when hit on. She often doesn't think to flirt with girls though, despite claiming to be open to the idea. Needs a bit of a push to go down that route.

I actually thought up something slightly more exciting to introduce the group. I hope you won't mind a slight aside battle in the very near future. It promises lucrative levels.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo isn't very perceptive of flirting, so she'd probably take it as a compliment of her prowess (Which she is very proud of). d:

Also, levels are great. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back