• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
HELP

i need help with pokemon ash gray.
i just started so idk what to do i opened ash gray up ok.
took me to a screen that said.
The Various buttons will be explained in the order of their importance i press A to get passed.
Then i go to Help. Greetings! This is the help system. Call me up whenever and wherever you need by pressing the L or R button the help messages change to suit the situation so check them often please. i press A wont let me continue on please HELP Me.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
^ Thanks, Ash493 and fallkitten! It took a quite a bit of effort to make it work! :)

Years
hi im new but can someone tell me why i get a black screen after the gengar and nidorino fight thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
I have a couple questions. How do you start the latest beta from where you stopped on your previous beta. Also, after I tried to exit Fuschia, the dude told me I needed a bike. What do I do?

Years
I think you need to go to the Safari Zone, then battle Jessie & James there, go to the warden's house and talk to him, and then go to the nurse at Fushsia City Pokemon Center to get Medicine and a Bicycle. The Bicycle will go away after you delivered Medicine to the Nurse at Sunny Town Pokemon Center however.

G Deoxys

Beginner Rom Hacker
Years
Great game, haven't completed it yet but love the sprite of Ash & was wondering if i could use it in my hack?

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
how do you get past the Digletts? I beat koga already, but i feel like i haven't done the Diglett thing right.

Years
You can't access the Mysterious Garden event in Beta 2. You'll have to wait until the next version of Beta 2 is available, which will have three more episodes than Beta 2.1. Beta 2.1 ends after you beat Misty and give her Togepi.

billios

Water Pokémon Master
Years
There's a guy on the top floor of the pewter city museum and when I talked to him he didn't say anything and I couldn't get rid of the talking box and had to reset the game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2010
really looking foward of where this hack goes. really cool scripting by the way XD.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
when i open it i'm getting this: The IM sub-circuit board is not installed.

How do i fix this?

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
my 2.1 version when i go outside, its all red

when i open it i'm getting this: The IM sub-circuit board is not installed.

How do i fix this?
You just need to go to Options>Emulator>Flash 128k

Last edited by a moderator:

juxta

3181 0814 1066
Years
I was wondering if i can go anywhere after cerulean city? I've gone north fought everyone up there, went south but the path 'isn't quite finished yet'?

Edit: Oh gosh, i feel silly now.. I didn't see the little path on the left side!

Back