• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Same here all the other pokemon I don't care about it's just it really bother's me when someone else has my main pokemon. Thank you so much for understanding. :)

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
No worries. I do want this to be a fun RP after all, and having my fellow RPers take the liberty in what they'd like to write in concerns to the challenges I give the characters. I promise I won't kill any of your pokemon, but at the same time, it's entirely possible that you can decide to kill your own... if you'd like XD (or have them die I suppose :P)

I mean part of not having a lot of equipment, and wild pokemon about is that they might not stop when the pokemon faints (assuming you haven't put them back in their ball). ;)

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Haha, the decision is on me now eh? Okay, that's fine. :P

Yeah you can have the Charmandary line (as especially I don't see an SU yet from 4jordn).

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
errr no :P I just don't see one from him in general (I was just pointing it out). You'll have Charizard regarldess.

And that can be for other people too, if you want to more or less reserve a pokemon for yourself. But we're also nearing the cap for the RP too, so that won't really happen)

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Oh thank goodness *breath of relief* Maybe you can only reserve one? Like your main pokemon. Edit: And yet again sorry about all the fuss.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Yeah makes sense, as I bet some people might overlap. And now worries.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Okay so just waiting on Oranje, ComiTurtle, Cirrus, and 4jordn. If you guys can have your SUs up by Tuesday that would be great. If you need more time I can allow by a bit after the first day has been posted.

Also depending on how fast everyone posts, I might make each day 1 week to allow for posting times, as I realize we all might be busy. That being said, posts should be a descent length to cover your challenge. If your challenge takes more than one day, that will be fine too.

Also do you guys want me to sort of grade your posts?

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Okay so just waiting on Oranje, ComiTurtle, Cirrus, and 4jordn. If you guys can have your SUs up by Tuesday that would be great. If you need more time I can allow by a bit after the first day has been posted.

Also depending on how fast everyone posts, I might make each day 1 week to allow for posting times, as I realize we all might be busy. That being said, posts should be a descent length to cover your challenge. If your challenge takes more than one day, that will be fine too.

Uh I kinda thought that was what you are doing so yes I suppose, so it'll help for better posts.:)

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
i want charmander line i want it so bad please please please i do not see a big deal ash isnt the only one with pikachu right

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016

I think post-grading would be nice, for everyone to be able to see where to get better.

And can't one of you just take, like a blaziken, or dragonite, salamence, anything with wings?

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
I just think that I should get it since I SU'd first. And having an only tamed Charizard is part of my future ideas. Edit: And I did suggest Dragonite to him. And Feign already said that I can have The charizard evolutionary line alone.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
i dont caare if yo u have him i just want him to why cant we bboth have it

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
This seems like something a GM should decide...

in the mean time why don't you get your SU up, that way you can change it after the decision is made.

Back