• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Here is my team update.

Pokemon Team:

On Hand:
502.gif

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Yaiba
Lvl: 31
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Pulse
Ability: Torrent

571.gif

Species: Zoroark
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 31
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Night Slash, Foul Play, Scary Face, Calm Mind
Ability: Illusion

207.gif

Species: Gligar
Nickname: Pierce
Lvl: 25
Moves: Poison Sting, Fury Cutter, Harden, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Taunt
Ability: Sand Veil

403.gif

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Tentou
Lvl: 22
Moves: Leer, Charge, Spark, Bite, Rest, Charge Beam
Ability: Rivalry

633.gif

Species: Deino
Nickname: Ganta
Lvl: 20
Moves: Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite, Roar, Psych Up, Earth Power
Ability: Hustle

At Home:
None

Update: Tentou leveled up by 2! Deino has joined the party! Deino was nicknamed Ganta!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Errr... Are there still open spots?
In case there are, here is my Sign-Up:

Spoiler:

If there's something I need to expand or change, tell me and I'll gladly do so.

Years
Well I am back, and luckily I didn't miss quite as much as I anticipated. The new day doesn't seem to have started much yet so Ryan shall rush to the school (I shall start writing the post after this) I have read all of the posts, OOC and IC, since I have been away. I am very excited! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A lot of members are posting that it's morning already. Did the IC day start?

Also...kinda came to let y'all know that I won't be able to post till Monday, *maybe* I'll get at least an introductory post for both characters when they wake up and start.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I'd say its started. People can still make posts saying they went to sleep and immediately start on the next day. Me and yellow are currently doing a joint post to wrap things up and then we'll both be in gear for the next day.

Also Ocelli, sorry we haven't gotten to your SU yet. We've all been rather busy ^.^ We'll be sure to check it out sometime soon

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Me and Mick Fizz just made a joint post to end our battle from the previous day, he posted it a bit ago, now I'm working on my first post for the new day. So we're all caught up now lol and I got some levels for Pokemon as did Mick Fizz.

Years
So Ryan is at the offices to the academy. I'm wondering if I wait for like a tour guide or something, or just someone to sort of 'register' him if you get what I'm saying? Or do I just 'let myself in' and go to the teachers quarters?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Thanks for stepping in and helping take care of the stuff I'd normally snipe as soon as I saw it, Mega. >> My muse is mad at me and my phone short circuited which disabled me from posting whilst out of the house, and family crisis and GMing 3 RPs currently and preparing for another year of school and all this other nonsense I need to get control over etcetera. I've gotten so little sleep that I woke up yesterday without the lower half of my nervous system getting the memo and promptly injured myself trying to get out of bed.

I'll start by forcibly finishing the rest of these pending SUs.

Also, @Zagan: Yessir. There are quite a few Raikou dorm spots open as we speak.

@Vato: Great job! Your SU reads exceptionally nicely. I'm happy to approve you. You may begin posting when you wish.

@Meganium90: Drew Stone has the same last name as another character, Drake Stone. Huh. =o Reminds me of how a person applied for a character named "Sam Ryder". Regardless, your character is accepted. Sorry about the wait.

@dcjboi: Your character is approved. Sorry about the wait. :P That was a very interesting quirk, having your character be attending the academy as an alternative punishment for a crime.

@Arctos: Looks good. You're approved. I'll be interested to see what you make use of that "expensive toys" leisure for~

@Danaxe: Alright... After several long delays I'm going to go ahead and accept this. Welcome.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Thank you so much, Yellow!
Well, I now have to write about Vriska's arrival!
I'm thinking about her going to Death Forest to play wit the ghost Pokemon, after all, a place filled with them is like a playground for her :)

Anyone would like to interact with her and/or suffer one of her pranks? :3

EDIT: By the way, how do I exactly start?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Huh.... didn't realize that! xD long lost relative maybe! lmao

But regardless, thanks for the acceptance. Totally doing three characters now. :D Oh, and in terms of the class preference for Drew, I currently have no preference for that.

As mentioned, I'll get to the introductory posts sometime this weekend as I'm going to be a bit busy. If not, at the latest I'll get them posted on Monday. :) so for those of you with Megan Sandoval, I expect you all to be PREPARED. >:)

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
@pokemon trainer yellow thankyou, but can you awnser my question please
how should i start my post
can teachers catch wild pokemon
and will there be any npc in like the class or something

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
here is my Sign Up, if there is a problem with the move sets let me know, there wasnt anything about saying that moves were level restricted (but im guessing thats a no brainer :( ) but here it is non the less

Spoiler:
[/FONT]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I'll post more about my characters mornings soon, I just wanted to get a post in to lay the groundwork. I'm at my parents for the weekend, so getting a chance to make posts of decent length and substance is difficult.

Dawn

Years
@Vato & Danaxe: An easy first post is to describe your characters arriving to the island. (This is by boat.) You may choose to have them interact with eachother since... y'know, yeah. :P Megaman is handling class distribution today, and since it's so early in the day hopefully he'll get on that and give both your characters a class to go to.

This applies to the rest of the new approvals as well.

@Zagan: You're approved--Though I'd caution that it's a trainer's academy, not a coordinator's academy. Coordination is a class at the academy and plausibly also a club at best. The rest is aimed at trainers. So keep that in mind...

@Meganium90: Steven Stone was a Stone before it was cool. Also, the two stones are in the same dorm no less.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Pixelrush: There are, but I haven't quite updated the list just yet (I was just doing it) so I'm not sure exactly which spots. There will definitely be teacher spots open, is what I can say.

EDIT: There is one Raikou Dorm spot left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back