• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MapPlayerXXX.png does not appear on my map

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
I do not know why my MapPlayerXXX.png does not appear on my map. Anybody know?Sem título.png

Sem título2.png

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
I just changed the graphic, do I have to change the PScreen_RegionMap script?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I just changed the graphic, do I have to change the PScreen_RegionMap script?

No, unless you want to change some code. But if the graphic is already broken or something, I wouldn't. Make sure you're running the latest version and test it out in a vanilla pack to see if it's your project or vanilla. I already know the answer, your pack, but maybe you can figure out why.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
It's my package, I'm going to download a newer version, but what should I get from my old package? never did it

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 9, 2020
Maybe the player isn't actually in a visible point on the map? You might be on a map not defined in the region map.

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Each map you make must have a Map Position set in the metadata. Go into the Editor, then to set metadata then pick the map and set the MapPosition.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Each map you make must have a Map Position set in the metadata. Go into the Editor, then to set metadata then pick the map and set the MapPosition.

Not every map, every map you want to be flyable. I'm sure he could figure this out, though.

And I highly recommend using the townmapeditor.html that comes with Essentials. It opens in your browser and gives you a very good view of the region with their names, points of interest and fly locations.

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Not every map, every map you want to be flyable. I'm sure he could figure this out, though.

And I highly recommend using the townmapeditor.html that comes with Essentials. It opens in your browser and gives you a very good view of the region with their names, points of interest and fly locations.

No, the healing spot field is for places you want to fly to.
Map Position is needed if you want the character icon to appear on the town map.

Back