• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(OOC)=:Earth and Sky:= Origin

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Okay, I finally have time again to post. But before I just want to make sure I got everything right:
Now the accepted players are supposed to write their first post in the IC, which deals with the fight against the monster that came out of the stone. And we're supposed to write like the whole fighting scene with our victory at the end? What happens afterward? Is this up to us and all of us will enter Lethia at the same time later or are we to travel to lethia right after winning?

Years
1. You can write the fighting scene; no matter what happens, your writing your victory; all I asked is if you defeat your opponent, they explode in a flash of blistering light and their battlefield vanishes; your waystone will be all that remains. Or I can write your fight scene for you.

2. What happens afterwards, I'll let you decide, but I'm giving some guidance on this.

A~If you prefer to develop your character some BEFORE they go to Lethia, I'm allowing that option for you to interact with other characters in your town your challenging.

OTHERWISE; you can skip that and go straight to Lethia just by clutching the waystone in your hands; and you'll be warped there. When you arrive; You'll be meeting another character whose profile I've yet to post; you'll be grouping up with Shadoan LATER, but you'll be grouped up with everyone else, including Gelius and his characters and Crow's.

FROM there then on, all new players entering the region will spawn with this group and can split off and or remain with the 1st group, however they feel their character will act.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Thanks for the guidelines! :) I'm going to post as soon as possible (probably in an hour or so)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thanks for clearing things up as well. I am trying to clear things up that if i either should take the fight to the skies, or just TPunch the hell out of the Gyarados.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
I assume it's not too late to join in the fun, right?

If so, I would like to despite my mediocre writing skills, lol.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Chebyl - <Team issue>
Sevish - Accepted

Your profile Sevish is accepted.

Chebyl, I like her profiling, her history, her strengths and weaknesses, she's got a lot I can work with in the story.
-She's barred due to her team. One of my rules is that new-comers must have stage 2 evolutionary's or lower. Venusaur is Stage 3; Unless you were in one of my previous E&S iterations; she's excused to enter.

Until then, I see you've written your own entry for him in his history. You may interact with the others as you see fit as him.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Thanks for the feedback though!

So I guess it's just the Venusaur, yes? Maybe all I need to do is to devolve her Venusaur into Ivysaur, because kek.
This must be interesting...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Whelp, if the other five trainers are already on the said place then I suppose the photographer dude got really lost. Ended up on a different but somehow better sand area than what seems to be the actual gathering place is a bliss for not having to deal with sandstorm. Maybe I should made him to actually travel instead of staying on the same spot.

Years
I do have to apologise, I couldn't make heads or tails where Sevish ended up and there are 5 physical trainers there. Your two characters, Gelius's two characters and Tiger Leaf's Character. There is a pokemon there that CrowOfNobility is playing as, so that's 5 trainers and 1 pokemon. Or if you prefer, I can edit it down to 4 trainers, and Sevish can end up elsewhere as you see fit.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
I see, so Shadoan hasn't arrived yet while the clearly rude veteran is waiting for him. It can contradict the events as a result.

I suppose he still ended up on the beach, where he might be traveling alone until food's becoming scarce for him, after a while wandering without aim and ended up on certain areas like possibly a forest or even the same sand dunes on a faster progress. That's where the group will find him, filled with hunger and thirst for being unprepared.

I guess editing the 5 into 4 would be a good idea. Sorry for that tho.

Years
As rude as he is; he'll get better, but he'll be the kind of pain from the get go that is only doing what he can to keep everyone alive.
I'm going to post his profile; but I'm not done with it yet; his character sheet is a puzzle within itself.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
How do you guys decide when there is a new chapter? Hoooooow? xD

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
When we get to choose our selection of bootiful words to use and thus, we made our straightforward actions like throwing out profanity words at each other for the lols. After that, we stay frozen like a Regigigas trying to wake up at 6AM to wait for other people to do their actions in turns.

Admittedly that was kinda slow but...

We still had no idea what was that thing either. A Steelix? A Flygon? A Hippowdon? Or on a more unfair situation, an endgame Garchomp?

Years
I'm providing enough pokemon for each person to face off their own and it will only be one each.
Though since we're starting, I'm looking to promote 4 of a single species. As we go on, I'll be making things more and more unfair.
As far as fighting goes, to wait for EVERY person isn't going to fly and to treat it like an actual RPG, I chose to avoid since it was ion my experiment iteration and noone wanted in.

As far as battle success goes, I'm rating how you react to the pokemon from your attacks to how your pokemon move around the field to how you treat you attacks.
You can post your hit's, your misses (Though I'm pretty much going to bet EVERYONE is going to hit.) You can even post what you think should have defeated them.
but as far as their defeat goes, I'll have some form of final say.... I mean, you can tackle the fights HOWEVER you wish; Even moves that do the One-Hit K.O. I'll accept the pokemons defeat;

Me having final say on battle outcomes, I wanted to AVOID this; However this is a survival RP and everyone getting by their battles coming out like Fresh roses isn't going to exactly fly like in EVERY ITERATION OF EARTH AND SKY I ran.... Trust me; I wanted to avoid this road, but going back through my PRevious RP's and seeing how we got out of fights and kept cheating death.... or damage here and there, made it less interesting.
The only person who accepted personal damage in a previous iteration was CrowOfNobility, where he got hit with a pokemon attack to defend someone else, but THAT'S it!.... And Shadoan; though he got rescued by PokemonTrainerYellow's Character, still, none of the characters we're injured and could play off their injuries, experiences or anything, it was like being a Gamesharked character through and through.

I hope you understand... Otherwise, I understand if you want to leave the RP on this reason.

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
We all know it's been a while ever since the last post from the IC and things will still require days to actually get them like the way we wanted with the current flow. But the thing is, where are all the others?

Years
Agreed..... I always wait a few days to allow other to post before posting challenges or developments, but this is getting to a point where it's just scary... Also, I posted in response to you Hyper, and gave several others a pokemon to fight.

The only one I know is not posting very well is Crow; mostly because of how I'm treating this RP and how it differs from the other times I've treated it, I'm giving him challenges he has to write around to solve.
It's not his cup of tea and it vastly differs because we wrote together to make interesting scenes; however, that's not the case this time. I'm making him write on his own or at least, write alongside others than myself alone.
In short, I've put him in a very uncomfortable place. I've given him the option of being put BACK into his comfort zone, be he wants to stay the course to see what I've come up with.

While I don't expect people to stick with this 100% due to life and friends or sh*t just happening, I would like to know who is all still here and know if they still have some interest left in the RP.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Agreed..... I always wait a few days to allow other to post before posting challenges or developments, but this is getting to a point where it's just scary... Also, I posted in response to you Hyper, and gave several others a pokemon to fight.

The only one I know is not posting very well is Crow; mostly because of how I'm treating this RP and how it differs from the other times I've treated it, I'm giving him challenges he has to write around to solve.
It's not his cup of tea and it vastly differs because we wrote together to make interesting scenes; however, that's not the case this time. I'm making him write on his own or at least, write alongside others than myself alone.
In short, I've put him in a very uncomfortable place. I've given him the option of being put BACK into his comfort zone, be he wants to stay the course to see what I've come up with.

While I don't expect people to stick with this 100% due to life and friends or sh*t just happening, I would like to know who is all still here and know if they still have some interest left in the RP.

Indeed, my mind has been compromised. As i speak right now, my Grandpa's Funeral was this morning, and i am struggling a bit due to that.

Back