• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aeternal Asylum

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
There's been an awakening in the Asylum​

The Patients and Staff had all gathered together in the commons area once again to discuss the events of the prior night. Yet another patient had been found dead in their room with multiple knife wounds spread throughout their body and had been wrapped in a blanket. The raving patient from the day before had also just been disposed of, having found no new information through their operation. The staff whispered of conspiracy to one another as they wheeled their patients through the room from activity to activity. From down the hall, two patients walked side-by-side, making robotic noises with their mouths with every step that they took. Eventually, the deranged patients made it to the commons area and grabbed one of the others who had gathered, staring into their eyes.

"Initiating upgrades. Dssssccchhhh woooooonkkkkk boooop. Upgrade complete."

The patient removed his hands from the new recruit and turned to continue on down the hall, past the commons room... followed closely behind by the one that he'd lifted into the air as they made robotic clicking and whirring sounds in unison.

~24 hours remain​

Pecilia has replaced Rabinov.

Rules​
- Votes must be formatted as [verb] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
- Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game or your replacement.
- Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread.
- If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
- Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
- Abstaining is allowed, but only on day 1.
- In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
- Send your night actions either by discord or by PM.
Players​
aeternum as the GM
1. Nakuzami as The Alien​
2. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
3. L'belle as ???
4. purplecicada as ???
5. Desox as ???
6. Sparkin as ???
7. Newtsie as ???
8. Paranoia_ as ???
9. Bardothren as ???
10. Kitty as ???
11. Miah as ???
12. Forever as ???
13. XNaut as The Amnesiac​
14. BidoofFTW as ???
15. Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
16. Nyke as The Virgin​

Css credit to Sparkin​

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Er... Sparkin, why Doof?

LOL Desox

"Initiating upgrades. Dssssccchhhh woooooonkkkkk boooop. Upgrade complete."
Is this flavour text of someone getting replaced? Or is there a robo cultist or something :thonk:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
adding 24 more hours onto this phase for a number of reasons. Get your votes in guys. Phase ends march 3 at 2am gmt-5.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
I don't know if I will be able to vote later on so
[Eliminate] Kitty

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
also due to recent things, aa mafia is now over. sorry. look forward to playing with you all again in the future

Back