• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So, habits... Nervous twitches, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Do you have any habits, tics, nervous twitches, etc? Anything of the sort? I have a habit of biting things. I don't know, whatever's around. Usually my earphones or my fingers. DON'T ****ING ASK. How my earphones are still alive to this day I don't know.

Well, actually I'm not BITING it, otherwise I would have millions of broken earphones chewed to death. I would say "it just ends up in my mouth if I happen to be wearing earphones" but I know someone'd turn that into an innuendo.

Okay, just now I did it again.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I guess great minds think alike! You and AzaleaLightning had the same thread idea within 12 hours of each other :P. Azalea's was first though, so I've gotta lock this. Any replies to this thread can go here! :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back