• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Ironically i must've saved on that tile and cant move, is their a way i can go to a previous save file or i have to wait for next update

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2015
Hi,After i beat zetta in the repeat of the goldenwood forest event my game crashes saying:
Script "PokemonSystem" line 15:Errno::ENOENT occurred.
No such file or directory -Data/Map 100.rxdata

Now every time i load my game it says "Simulation Complete" then crashes.
Help would be much appreciated :)

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Edit: Links are back online.

Before you continue reading, I want to advise you to keep a separate folder for Version 3 just in case. (Will keep the download links up for a few days)

Looks like it's that time again. Version 4 is now out and ready to roll.
Not only does this version bring approximately 1 hour of gameplay, but it's also a game changer. Literally.

So what do I mean by that? Well.... in this update brings something that was present for literally 1 generation.

......And that is difficulty modes.

Yes, for all those who (won't stfu about the difficulty) are interested in playing a "casual" version of the game, you can.
However, there's 2 sides to a coin. With the addition of an easy mode, there is also a Challenge mode.
Anyone crazy brave enough to take on an even more challenging version of the game can do so.

So what does this really entail?
Casual mode is for people who simply want to play for the story, but still have a slight challenge in the process. It's also for scrubs.
All levels from trainers are rounded down about 0.92%. So about 1-3 levels depending on what's out.
Money is also multiplied a bit more.
Gym leaders have less Pokemon, and their levels are rounded down.

Challenge mode is for people who are masochists, no really, you must be. Why would you ever choose this option. Regardless, it's there.
All levels from trainers are rounded up by 1.1x which is about the same amount of levels.
Money is LESSENED. Have fun being a hobo.
Gym leaders (In the future) will have altered teams. For now, their levels are just rounded up.

And for this version, and this version only, will EVERYONE be able to change their game difficulty from any Pokemon Center.
You'll see the details there, later.
Later versions will set the difficulty during the intro.

That's another thing I wanted to speak about. Pokemon Centers! They've changed! A lot! No, really. A lot. They keep the interior structural design, but they look completely different color-scheme wise.

5ab5acfbaa68329b50f5387d5caaf278.png

Each Pokemon Center now holds an event panel (For whenever I want to do stupid stuff) and an information panel. Convenient!

Also, if you've completed the " Rare Pokemon " event before and couldn't get the quest to finish, try going inside the help center and see if anything changes.
If not, I'll cry.

And last but not least, a location guide for each and every Pokemon in Rejuvenation! Not going to lie, the list isn't perfect. There may be some mistakes, but it should
act as a general outline for wild Pokemon. If you find any errors, or corrections for the list, do not hesitate to tell me. If we can all come up with a more accurate list together, then I can do regional dexs; which is really what I wanted to do in the beginning. I blame my organization skills.

If it comes to it, I will do a Version 4.1, 4.2, 4.335545645645647456477, and so on-.

If you find any errors/bugs, please tell me and I'll fix them ASAP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
The game is amazing..really!!!
There are some problems though..
1)Whenever I encounter a wild pokemon the game crashes. (like at the hotel garden)
2)There's no "healing" music when I heal my pokemon at the poke centers. (Maybe it's like this for everyone?)
That being said this is shaping up to be very interesting and definitely one of my faves along with Reborn!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
I've tried taking the song "wild battle regular" out of the folder and the encounter with wild pokemon doesn't lead to crashes anymore, so that's a relief! On the other hand I still can't solve the other problem and it's such a pity to have to remove songs to play-the music is great by the way-so is there any way to fix this?

thanks!

Last edited:

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
I've tried taking the song "wild battle regular" out of the folder and the encounter with wild pokemon doesn't lead to crashes anymore, so that's a relief! On the other hand I still can't solve the other problem and it's such a pity to have to remove songs to play-the music is great by the way-so is there any way to fix this?

thanks!

It sounds like you're using a Mac. Am I correct? Yeah, for some reason some songs crash on Macs for whatever reason. You can technically convert the song into another format and then it should work
(All those buggy files will be converted in Version 5)
I'm sorry for the inconvenience :(!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Yes-you're right-it's the same problem I had with Reborn before the update.
Thanks!

Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
well realized the problem was I didn't have enough storage and now im aiming for the fourth gym this game is amazing difficult as hell the accuracy is just getting to me a bit its aggravating but does not take away the enjoyment for me love the story love the characters ren's a prick 4 what he did before goldenleaf then the town itself man I never meet such rude people XD. so whats the new version have out of curiousity

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2015
Just registered to say good job so far man! I feel like this game could go to great places.
Dunno why people are complaining about the difficulty. Have you not played Pokemon Reborn? (By all means you should.)
Secondly I wanted to report some kind of bug. In a fight a Stunfisk used Bide as I used Glare on it with Ekans. It then said "Ekans used Glare" about 3 times in a row with no para and then the Stunfisk got to do the damage with Bide. (Obviously I wasted my turn.)
Tbh I'm not really sure if that's the usual thing. I can't remember ever trying to para a pokemon using Bide before.

Anyway again great game, heading to the first gym now with my trusty Ekans cause we don't need no Noctowl! >:3

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
well realized the problem was I didn't have enough storage and now im aiming for the fourth gym this game is amazing difficult as hell the accuracy is just getting to me a bit its aggravating but does not take away the enjoyment for me love the story love the characters ren's a prick 4 what he did before goldenleaf then the town itself man I never meet such rude people XD. so whats the new version have out of curiousity
Thanks for playing! The new version has 1 new badge (obviously) and it has difficulty modes. So if you don't like the current difficulty, you can play the casual mode. It's all the same to me! I care more about people enjoying it rather than the difficulty. Although I put the challenge there for anyone who is willing to take it up.

Just registered to say good job so far man! I feel like this game could go to great places.
Dunno why people are complaining about the difficulty. Have you not played Pokemon Reborn? (By all means you should.)
Secondly I wanted to report some kind of bug. In a fight a Stunfisk used Bide as I used Glare on it with Ekans. It then said "Ekans used Glare" about 3 times in a row with no para and then the Stunfisk got to do the damage with Bide. (Obviously I wasted my turn.)
Tbh I'm not really sure if that's the usual thing. I can't remember ever trying to para a pokemon using Bide before.

Anyway again great game, heading to the first gym now with my trusty Ekans cause we don't need no Noctowl! >:3
Sorry about that error. It's been noted. Good luck with the Gym battle! She's a tough one!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, well it probably is, but the Breeder on the boat after the prison, his Audino never attacks. It just skips to the player's next turn.

Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
so downloaded the new version just can't tell the differences like the difficulty where do I go to change it cause its not in options?

Years
This game is very fun and challenging game (Thank you Pokemon reborn for mentally prepare me.).

I love those help center quests it helped me lot for training, getting free items and pokemon, and money for gyms and story event.

The gym battles are making me relive the hellish gym battles in reborn, area effect play huge roly in some of these battle (namely first and the fourth gym ), due some weaken/strengthen attacks this completely
caught me off guard(forgot to update/play pokemon reborn) until I started to adapt area/field effect and things became less hellish. I love and hate the gym leader custom moves wish we teach our own pokemon
these instead of these TM but whatever. so far I only have three badge and going take on the fourth (haven't update game yet.) please answer this why you make fourth gym lead with that poke (I have nothing to
outspeed it nor cant tank it's hit.) (couldn't catch shadowFroakie me killing it first, unable to catch it due the game crash when completing the relive side quest, and unable to snag pokemon right now due to story effect.) help me pls anyone?(not going to update this game until I beat this gym.) If were to rated these gyms leader in order from easy to hard imo it would be 3 1 2 4

The itself story I like it a lot and character are enjoyable thank for making this game. (and force me to make account to thank you.) btw are dusk stone and moon stone available or na? (have murrkrow and nidorino that I want to evolve.)

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
This game is very fun and challenging game (Thank you Pokemon reborn for mentally prepare me.).

I love those help center quests it helped me lot for training, getting free items and pokemon, and money for gyms and story event.

The gym battles are making me relive the hellish gym battles in reborn, area effect play huge roly in some of these battle (namely first and the fourth gym ), due some weaken/strengthen attacks this completely
caught me off guard(forgot to update/play pokemon reborn) until I started to adapt area/field effect and things became less hellish. I love and hate the gym leader custom moves wish we teach our own pokemon
these instead of these TM but whatever. so far I only have three badge and going take on the fourth (haven't update game yet.) please answer this why you make fourth gym lead with that poke (I have nothing to
outspeed it nor cant tank it's hit.) (couldn't catch shadowFroakie me killing it first, unable to catch it due the game crash when completing the relive side quest, and unable to snag pokemon right now due to story effect.) help me pls anyone?(not going to update this game until I beat this gym.) If were to rated these gyms leader in order from easy to hard imo it would be 3 1 2 4

The itself story I like it a lot and character are enjoyable thank for making this game. (and force me to make account to thank you.) btw are dusk stone and moon stone available or na? (have murrkrow and nidorino that I want to evolve.)

That simulation crash was actually fixed in Version 4, ironically, and you'll need to finish Version 4 in able to snag it again.

Also, those custom moves for the Gym leaders will be available eventually.

Thanks for playing the game! I'm glad you enjoyed it! (The Dusk and Moonstone are available as of v4.)

so downloaded the new version just can't tell the differences like the difficulty where do I go to change it cause its not in options?
You can change your difficulty at the Gearen Lab/Pokemon Centers

Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
ok I know I downloaded it but it still not appearing is there a certain place I have to put it or a certain action I need to do? sorry for the many questions this is the first fan-made game I ever played like this

Snagems

Mitsu
Years
In new amethyst cave i beat the protagonist's mother but lost to Dimension Rift Chandelure but beat it on the second time then I freeze after the grunt says that we go to the next room.

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I traveled across the whole region and no dusk stone
Any clue's or hints?

Btw this is the best pokemon game i played, keep up the good work

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Quick question: Are we supposed to be able to go into the jungle on the island? Because I triggered the cutscene and the game crashed afterwards.

Back