• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Attack On The Space Station V1.4 (COMPLETED)

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Pokémon: Attack On The Space Station
Made for the 2017 Relic Castle Game Jam
A sequel to Pokémon: Attack On Silph Co.
Title.png

Hero.png

You are an Astro Space Engineer, who's working on the International Space Station. When all your work seems to be coming along disaster strikes! All the Scientists have disappeared and something on the radar is heading straight for the Space Station!

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Features:
- A couple of hours of gameplay
- TURBO! Use the Alt key to speed up the game
- set soon after Attack On Silph Co.
- 1/902 Shiny Chance!
- Pokémon up to Gen 5
- Explore A Space Station!
- Music set to give a Station Ambience (it's looped too)
- New Pokémon forms to capture!

Game Download V1.4 (06/09/17):
Mediafire
Mega
Google Drive

Made Using:
Pokémon Essentials for RPG Maker XP

Team:
NoodlesButt
TypicalJalapeno (Spriter)

CREDITS:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
The game is incredible! Really fun to play and very detailed! I already liked a lot Attack on Silph Corp and this is even better.

I hope you continue Gray story as a police officer!

MysteriousUser94

Someone told me you use the RGSS FmodEx script (the DLL are in the zip archive). If so, please give credit, don't do like some big project.

Last edited:

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Someone told me you use the RGSS FmodEx script (the DLL are in the zip archive). If so, please give credit, don't do like some big project.
Yeah I did, sorry about that. Adding you to the credits now.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Why wont it let me passed the title screen? I keep getting some sort of error message....

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
What kind of error message? Can you send me a screenshot?

Script 'Messages' line 1400: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass

I forgot how to do screenshots. However what i wrote above is what I get when I try...

I really do want to play this game. I played attack on siph co. I didnt want it to end when it did. However besides a few things, I really did enjoy it. I wish it was longer. Or had a sequel. :)

Franzo

Developing something...
Years
  • Age 28
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Script 'Messages' line 1400: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass

I forgot how to do screenshots. However what i wrote above is what I get when I try...

I really do want to play this game. I played attack on siph co. I didnt want it to end when it did. However besides a few things, I really did enjoy it. I wish it was longer. Or had a sequel. :)

Hmm, I did see one other person with this error message. I'll look into it now. I'll tell you if I sort it out.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Just updated the thread, please download 1.4, this should fix the problem you were having. Please tell me if it works, thanks.

Yes I can get passed the title screen. If I have any other major problems I will let you know.

Thxs for the help :)

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Aug 11, 2022
For me this game is can be one of the best.
The idea is simple and well realized.
Frankly, there is nothing to say.
It's perfect!
Can be small details like the choice of starter because it is obvious that the choice is generally on Luxio.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back