• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Heat Ruby and Pokemon Cool Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
pokemon Blaze Ruby and Aqua Sapphire [B][This is not a hack][B]

*This is not a hack*

pokemon_fe8f9a_by_rocket_dock-d5373dg.png

blast_ruby_by_rocket_dock-d5373de.png
aqua_sapphire_by_rocket_dock-d5373d9.png

Introduction

Hello everyone

A few weeks ago I've got my hands on a starterkit created for Game Maker*.
Including some powerfull scripts to make a awesome 3D Pokémon* Game.I always loved the Hoenn* saga, so I start working on a gen 3 Pokémon remake. But I discovered something amazing, the guy who maded this public tiles also maded a gen 5 Hoenn remake map. After a while of stalking him (Mwahahahaahhaha) he gaved me permission to use his maps for my remake.

Rocket-Dock, 2012

Storyline

Hoenn:
hoenn_bw_styled_map_by_pokemon_diamond-d4607ci.png

Note:The spoiler contains the gen 5 hoenn map, don't open it if you have a slow internet connection or if you read this on a mobile device.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The player starts their journey in Littleroot Town, where the family has just moved in from the Johto region after the player's father, Norman, became the leader of the Petalburg Gym. The story starts off with the player riding in the moving van, which arrives in Littleroot. After exiting the van, the player's mother explains that they have just arrived at their new home; they then enter the house together, and there are Machoke movers carrying boxes. The player's mother suggests that the player introduce themselves to Professor Birch, a friend of Norman's.
Upon arriving at Birch's house, his wife greets the player, and upstairs the player meets their pseudo-rival (the alternate-gender player character of the player), the child of Professor Birch; after the introduction, he/she soon leaves to join Birch, who is out in the field. The player then finds Birch on Route 101, where he is being chased by a Poochyena. Birch asks the player to take a Poké Ball out of his bag, which is lying on the ground; the player then chooses between Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip as their starter Pokémon. After choosing, a battle immediately begins with the wild Poochyena. After rescuing Birch, he lets the player keep the chosen Pokémon as thanks for saving him. He then tells the player to meet up with his kid on Route 103 for pointers on how to be a Trainer.

Screens

screesn_by_rocket_dock-d53al7y.png
littleroot_town_remaked_by_pokemon_diamond-d562zlp.png

Credits

Pokemon-Diamond - Tiles
WesleyFG - Overworlds
Kyle-Dove - Map Desing
Ultimospriter - Tiles

Last edited by a moderator:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I like the screens although a few of them seem too empty. Some of the Gym Leaders need obvious work (Roxanne's eyes are out of place, Wattson's head seems a big funky, and Norman is wearing freakishly long stilts with his pants) owever the other ones look quite decent.

I hope the remake exceeds!

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
This looks promissing, I can't wait to see further progress. Will there be anything new or is this just a straight up remake?

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
I've seen your various screens on DeviantArt for a while, and I must say, it looks very promising. I hope you keep up the good work!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I understand that you are trying to make it true to the originals but I would recommend that you try to tighten up the maps - the open spaces appear far to large using fourth generation graphics.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
where is the download link

There is not one yet.

This Game looks great :'3 So good i looks official.
But we all know it's not ... right? >_>

Anyway judging by the screeens it looks like not much scripting is done.
Which is okayy because some people prefer to map it all then script.

But either way ~GOOD LUCK~ :3

EDIT: I also see the opposing trainers in the desert have pokémon behind them.
Is that for everywhere? That could cause problems due to in R/S/E There are some items or hidden stuff behind some trainers but there is only 1 space to go through ... problem? :D
OR will every map be resized to 'avoid' this problem. :3

blue

gucci
Years
When I saw Ruby & Sapphire, I was hoping it would deliver, and it did, the screens look amazing! I hope this stays around because I love R/S/E and usually these types of hacks just fizzle out after a few posts, do you have an approximate release date yet?

May:
mayx.png

Brendan is the heroine in the game.

A typo, with Brendan instead of May and 'The' is mispelt on the fifth gym leader. Just thought I'd point that out :)

Ces soirees-la

Hello, Hello
Years
Damn, sombody beat me to the idea.
I don't like the idea of competing with you, because those screens look amazing.
Good luck with your project.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I've dreamed about something like that game. Looks really promissing. Only starters can follow main hero.or it should be able to choose following pokemon like in HG/SS?

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
I understand that you are trying to make it true to the originals but I would recommend that you try to tighten up the maps - the open spaces appear far to large using fourth generation graphics.

yes i know but i remake alot of new maps now

I've dreamed about something like that game. Looks really promissing. Only starters can follow main hero.or it should be able to choose following pokemon like in HG/SS?

all pokemon can follow the hero

Last edited:

MysteriousUser94

Your project is attractive but you use NM7 and it spoil everything. (not sure : "et ça gâche tout" in french).
Good luck.

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
Years
Wow. This just looks awesome! What platform is this made on? RPG Maker XP, Sphere, etc? I hope this gets completed or at least gets a demo soon! I wonder if you are going to add the 5th Gen Pokemon into this game or not?

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
Looks pretty good. The thread presentation could be better but other than that screenshoots looks pretty awesome. I like the intro scene(?) with abandoned ship. Some of the tiles could use some work but anyway it looks good. Keep it up !

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Wow. This just looks awesome! What platform is this made on? RPG Maker XP, Sphere, etc? I hope this gets completed or at least gets a demo soon! I wonder if you are going to add the 5th Gen Pokemon into this game or not?

i make it with rmxp
and i think when i add pokemons of the fifth generation i need to wait for the realease of pokemon grey because guys say there comes a pokemon following feature

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
This is amazing the screen with the sunken ship just blew my mind! I can't wait to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back