• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned cause I have never realized how epic Ponyta was until i remembered one of my platinum playthroughs

Me:ugh... Where are we?
Cosmo: Is this where i think it is?
Darkpokeball: Yes its Mews Glitter Castle,
Me: Alright then lets start going up t- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Cosmo: Nineray what ha-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Darkpokeball: Nineray Cosmo stop playing ar-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
???- Good they're knocked out for a while, now to wait until they wake up....

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned for staying out of the PMD world.
Me: Uggh...Where am I? This place is weird. Darkpokeball, Nineray, where are you? *looks around* Hello?
???: Welcome.
Me: Who are you? Where am I?
???: Me? I'm Arceus. And you are in a dream.
Me: Sooo....I'm guessing that your the one who told us the world was ending.
Arceus: Yes, that was me.
Me: But why can't you do this yourself?
Arceus: Well, honestly, I'm weak right now. Mew and I just had a giant battle, and I'm still nursing wounds.
Me: Speaking of Mew....
Arceus: Sorry, I have to go now. Something else just came up. Good luck.
Me: Wait! *wakes up*

Darkpokeball: He's up!
Me: Uggh...Where are we?
Darkpokeball: We're at the Glitter Castle.
Nineray: You really slept in. What was going on?
Me: Um....nothing. Just tired I guess....
Darkpokeball: Well, we better get moving team. Is everyone ready?
Lucario: Yep.
Nineray: Yeah, I think so.
Me: Alright, lets head out.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! because we were all knocked out and had to escape while you were in a deep sleep talking to Arceus!

COSMOTONE: So...who were you captured by and how'd you escape?

DARKPOKEBALL: We were captured by a Dusknoir...he opened a portal to the future so he could send us to a point in time where it would be too late to save the world. Luckily, Nineray and I teamed up on him and shoved him into his own portal!

COSMOTONE: Strange...so...where's teh staircase again?

NINERAY: Ugh...it's so hard to see. THis place is so shiny, it makes me squint!

DARKPOKEBALL: I think I see the stairs!

COSMOTONE: So, how many floors is this dungeon again?

DARKPOKEBALL: I think it's only five. *steps on stairs, nothing happens* What the--?!

NINERAY: We can't go up the stairs!

COSMOTONE: It's like something is sealing us off!

DARKPOKEBALL: How do we break the seal, then?

???: Good question. How about you start with defeating every monster on this floor?

DARKPOKEBALL: Okay...we have to beat every monster on every floor to move on, and there's five floors. Shouldn't be too hard. How many monsters are there?

???: Step a li'l to your left...

DARKPOKEBALL: Gee, thanks, ominous voice!

COSMOTONE: Darkpokeball, WAIT!

*Monster House*

DARKPOKEBALL: Um...I found the monsters.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Banned for following a strange voice and finding a Monster House!

(In the past...)
Me: Hey, Alakazam...How about we take 'em out for a ride? Activate them teleporter speakers!
Alakazam: With strange voicing from me?
Me: Affirmative.
Alakazam: Who are the 'ems you said?
Me: The guys that you teleported.
Alakazam: Alright, it's sent over there.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned for partnering Colress up with something that isn't a Pokemon.
Me: Seriously? Do I have to bail us out again? *uses petrify orb*
~~~~
Me: Okay, we're onto the next floor.
Nineray: Prepare to die! V-Create!
Darkpokeball: Dark Pulse!
Me: Ice Beam!
Darkpokeball: It looks like that's the last of them. Lets go up the stairs.
Lucario: Wait, I sense something up there. Its aura isn't clean either.
Nineray: It must be Mew!
Lucario: Um, Nineray, Mew isn't exactly what I'd call an unclean thing.
Me: Wait, you've met Mew?
Lucario: Uhhh.....
Darkpokeball: Spit it out!
Lucario: Okay, okay, jeez. Yes, I've met Mew before. It was a long time ago, but I still remember it. It took place in this giant tree. I remember this fellow named Ash, and we saved the tree together with his Pokemon.
Nineray: Wait a minute...Didn't Palkia say something about Kokoto being with Ash or something? *everyone stares at Nineray*

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned for staring at Victini for to long

Me: He is, but what does it have to do with finding mew?
Cosmo: Ash might be the key to finding mew
Lucario: Think Nineray, where would Ash and Kokotko be?
Darkpokeball: Think carefully about it don't jump to conclusion
Me:*Deep Thinking when suddenly a vision appears* Their in Unova, Virbrank city
Darkpokeball: How do we get there
Lucario and Cosmo: Palkia...
Me: This will be interesting...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Banned because you're talking about Oshawott!

Me: Those guys are targeting Unova. So we may as well...Kyurem! Attack Virbank City!
Kyurem: Affirmative! Who is the main target...?
Me: Ash Ketchup...Eh?! It's Ash Ketchum and his friends.
Kyurem: For your information, I hate ketchup.
Me: I told you, I'm targeting Ash Ketchum! Not ketchup!
Kyurem: Fine. Let's just hope he doesn't have any ketchup on him.
Me: Why would he have ketchup all over his body?
Kyurem: Riiight. That makes sense.

Alakazam: Do you need some information as to why the "guys" are coming there?
Me: I already know. They're looking for Mew. They think Ash Ketchum has the answer, due to him actually being someone that once saved Mew and one of its domains.
Alakazam: One of his domains? I think you must've misheard. Mew only has one domain.
Me: Uh, you're the one that needs to get your brain checked. Mew has more than one domain. One...that castle that the guys explored. Two...the Tree of Beginning, which is more like a stone shaped like a tree with aura flowing through. Three...a forest in Southern America.
Alakazam: WHAT?! My brain's perfect!
Me: So we have to fight to see who's right...
Alakazam: Riiight!

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned for having N in your signature!
Me: Palkia? Hello?
PALKIA: HOW DARE YOU VENTURE UPON COMING BACK AND DISTURBING MY LONELINESS AGAIN! I REALLY LIKE TO BE ALONE!
Me: Sorry! We were just wondering if you could, um, you know, kinda transport us out of the PMD world and into the Anime World?
PALKIA: NO!
Darkpokeball: But that means that you might have to see us again! If you send us away, we will never bother your loneliness again.
PALKIA: *Thinks* Fine. So lets see...A Prinplup, Poocheyena, and Victini. To travel it will cost you 70,000
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png

Everyone: WHAT?!
Me: That's worth all of our savings though!
PALKIA: And do you know how much that 70,000 in PMD money will be worth in Anime World?
Me: Zero. Okay fine, take the stupid money. Now transport us to the Anime world!
PALKIA: Ready? GROOH!*opens portal*
*everyone jumps through to Anime World*

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Banned for being an Elgyem and not Oshawott!

Me: Eh?! They bribed Palkia?
Alakazam: Yes. And now, Ash Ketchum is frozen for real, so their travels would be useless. And that's exactly like how a certain green-haired person with a fake red eye and a cane wanted, but not with Ash. He wanted to freeze someone named Nate or Rosa...unsure of which one. But they're stopped by another green-haired person. Could it be his son?
Me: Wait...they didn't bribe him...Palkia issued a cost. And that person's Team Plasma's boss...with his son, Team Plasma's former boss.
Alakazam: Should we chase them and confront them?
Me: Maybe not. A close-range attack won't work. We need something like this! *pushes red button*
Alakazam: T-the Hellmageddon missile?! Are you sure?! It can destroy Earth itself!
Me: Nope. That woman we saw that had an identical stick used Hellmageddon with it and didn't destroy the planet.
Alakazam: You mean Mois? You took the missile's shape from that stick, actually...and she stated a scale after summoning the Hellmageddon attack. No wonder it couldn't destroy Earth, because that scale determined Hellmageddon's strength. But for that missile...it's locked in 1:1!
Me: Whatever. I don't give a care. I just want them out of the way. *pushes red button twice*
Alakazam: WHAAA?! You set it to the scale of infinity:1?! You seriously intend to break down the entire line of galaxies of the universe?!
Me: Fine, your words have affected me enough. Here we go! *pushes yellow button*
Alakazam: Fine. All the items and living things in this universe except your target have been protected from the Hellmageddon impact. That's what the button did.
Me: That's the idea. And now! Hellmageddon, blast off at the speed of light! You guys, surrender now or prepare to fight! *pushes black button*
Meowth: Meowth, that's right!
Me: Meowth...you still remember the Team Rocket phrase they taught you? And Alakazam, do you want extra information about the green-haired guys you were rambling on about?
Alakazam: Nope.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Banend because Alakazam is a Psychic-type, therefore it can talk back through telepathy!

Alakazam: The missile's hit the target! They should be dead by now.
Prinplup, Poochyena and Victini: Nope!
Alakazam: What the...That Hellmageddon missile was set to infinity scale 1! There's no way anyone would stand the hit!
Prinplup: But...
Poochyena: We had some backup...
Victini: Who is me! My V-Create broke your missile into smithereens!
Alakazam: WHAT?! The Sergeant won't be pleased!
Me: Sergeant what? Alakazam, what are you shouting about?
Alakazam: L-look...into the screen.
Me: What, you watched...WHAT THE?! You guys! How come you're still alive?! My Hellmageddon missile decimates anyone in infinity scale 1 mode!
Victini: Again...
Poochyena: We had a little bit of backup...
Prinplup: And it was Victini! His V-Create saved us all! In your face!
Me: WHAT IS THIS?! These guys...Fine! We'll send over something you can't V-Create! Alakazam! Send over the Devil Missile.
Alakazam: D-Devil Missile Project Code Z-30N-EX?! You've lost your mind!
Me: Fine. If you'll be in my way, I'll set it myself...OUT OF THE WAY! Say goodbye. *presses blue button*
Prinplup: Heeey, what's that blue thing in the sky?
Poochyena: Maybe a rocket?
Victini: You fools! That's the Devil Missile Z30NEX!
Prinplup: What? You're mistaking that with a S30Z?
Victini: Just get out of here!
Me: Ha. You're annihilated because you resist. And that is your only choice. Resist...THE MISSILE?!
Victini: Hah! Your missile's broken again!
Me: WHAAAT?! Alakazam! Prepare the Black Bird 370-911!
Alakazam: You've just turned from slightly absurd to VERY ABSURD!
Me: Fine, then I'll set it myself. *presses gray button*

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
DARKPOKEBALL: This is getting ridiculous! There's no way that we can keep this up!
???: Wait...a talking pokemon?!
*everyone turns*
COSMOTONE: HOLY! It's Ash and Kokotko!
ASH: Um...hi?
NINERAY: Kokotko, where are the others?!
KOKOTKO: Frozen solid! Whatever Kyurem did was insane!
DARKPOKEBALL: So...how come you two aren't frozen solid?
ASH: Because we used substitute!
NINERAY: You guys know that move?
ASH: *shrugs* Throw a plush in front of you. I don't know why pokemon, such as Kyurem, always fall for it.
DARKPOKEBALL: Alright, we need to get to Mew! Do you know how?
ASH: Is that a missile?
EVERYONE: AAAAH!
ASH: By the way, I do know how to get to Mew.
EVERYONE: Cool! That's one slow-moving missile...
100 years later...
THE MISSILE HITS EMPTY GROUND!
100 years earlier...
ASH: Alright, let's go find Mew! We need to find Giratina, because from what you guys told me, Palkia's ticked at you.
NINERAY: So we're going to the PMD world through the distortion world?
ASH: Correct! The distortion world and the PMD world are very close together. All we need to do is convince Giratina, ruler of the distortion world, to create a bridge between the two.
DARKPOKEBALL: But, RGoF is still after us!
ASH: He doesn't seem too much of a threat.
RGoF: Fire the MeowMeow missile!
ALAKAZAM: No.
RGoF: Why?!
ALAKAZAM: Because the MeowMeow missile will clog the launcher and blow us up!
RGoF: DO IT!!!!
ALAKAZAM: You really are insane...
*2 seconds later*
RGoF and ALAKAZAM: Team Rainy Garden of Fire is blasting of agaaaaain! *twinkle*

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned for slowing down the missile!
Giratina: No.
Me: Please! We need to get back to the PMD world to save the world! Wait, which world are we saving again?
Lucario: *facepalm* All of them. If the PMD world collapses, the Distortion world will too, because they are so close together. And if the Distortion World is destroyed, then Anime World is destroyed too. Like a giant domino effect.
Me: Great. Thanks for the clarification, smarticus. *rolls eyes* Where was I again?
Giratina: Pleading.
Me: Oh yeah! So Giratina, we reeeaaally need to use that portal. Please, with a cherry on top?
Giratina: A cherry? I LOVE cherries. Okay, bring me a cherry and you have a deal.
Darkpokeball: Is it just me, or are all the legendary dragons weird. I mean, Palkia's antisocial, this guy's obsessed with cherries, and Dialga...well, he's just Dialga.
Nineray: Well that's what happens in the Pokemon world. Nothing makes sense. Have you ever heard of Pokemon logic?
Me: We don't have time to be having this arguement! Ash, do you know where to find cherries?
Ash: Well, there are some Cherubi in Floroma Town, but that's all the way in Sinnoh.
Giratina: Oh, Sinnoh? That's not that far. All we need to do is bend some space.

Back