• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon you haven't used yet, but want to!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I want to be able to use a Sneasel in my playthrough without the hassle of encountering it too late in the game.

Years
I'd love to use a Yanmega. Problem is that by the time I get to the Great Marsh in Sinnoh, my team is usually filled out. Same is true for Pinwheel Forest and Route 3 in BW2. I always forget you can get Yanma in XY, and other than that there really aren't any other places you can get Yanma.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
Primeape, Arcanine, Yanmega, Ferrothorn, Bewear, the psychic oragutan in alola and especially Stoutland are high on the list of "interesting goodmon that I should use sooner rather than later ingame"

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I'm looking forward to using a Gothitelle in my current Black playthrough. Have used Reuniclus before and I loved it, so let's see how its counterpart does.

Back