The Underground Underneath the surface lies a deep, dark secret. Hidden from plain sight is a forum dedicated to betrayal, justice, and, of course, murder...games! Welcome to PC's mafia game hub!

Ad Content

#76   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 15 Hours Ago (1:00 PM).
Just call me EC.

NIGHT TWO IS OVER

Overnight, Pecilia was exterminated. They were Martha Jones.

You, once again, have 48 hours to do your voting.

DAY THREE HAS BEGUN

QUOTE TREE FOR NOTIFICATIONS
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecilia View Post
first
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
Sure, why not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post
time to take y'all to demons run
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
Since I just got axed in the other game, put me in. Also, can we make sure to define "standard mafia rules?" I just died because the game I was in operated under plurality lynch and not majority lynch, so I would like us all to be as clear as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
Alright I'm in. Will we wait till the new year to start it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthspikes View Post
Count me in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
Successful strategy

in please
Quote:
Originally Posted by malanaphii View Post
can i still join? if so i'm in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Sword View Post
In!
  #77   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 14 Hours Ago (1:29 PM). Edited 14 Hours Ago by Trev.
gee thanks, just bought it

Nature: Sassy
K I'm responding now.

Quote:
edit: Ninja'd by the OP.The section you quoted had no mention of me targeting you for personal reasons, I stated that I don't mind being put on the spot as long as it is has understandable reasoning e.g a particularly scummy post or inactivity, and I feel my post on Darth wasn't scummy.
I was responding to what you said and stating what you are doing. You may feel your post wasn't scummy, but I didn't. I do find it weird that you'd jump to the defense of someone I (now previously) suspected, especially when everyone else was content with letting darth defend themselves.

Quote:
I'll admit I was wrong in accusing you of targeting me, but I do feel that many people attempt to target me as I am an easy target.
If you feel that way, fine. But there's a world of difference between feeling something and actually expressing to someone in-game that you feel this way. If you felt this was an issue, why not just tell a mod outside of a game so it can be handled properly?

Quote:
I brought up last game since one of the players (I think it was Bidoof) accused you of casting shade on me because I'm an easy target to lynch, so I thought you could be picking on new players such as me or spikes to get an easy lynch, which would make sense if you were to be a mafia. I have nothing against you personally, I just used bidoof's reasoning and thought you were doing it this game, but I worded it wrongly which it made it sound as if I had something against you and I'm sorry for that.
That's literally not even true. I was under fire because I wasn't switching my vote to the person who was most suspicious, not because I was pushing a lynch on you. The only time a lynch for you was being pushed was when everyone was asking you to defend yourself and voted to lynch you because you didn't defend yourself and your behavior on the previous day was scummy. I was already dead by that point in the game. So your reason for dredging up all this stuff in an old game that didn't even happen is highly susp, and unless gimme's explanation for his vote is more susp, you're now highest on my list for your equally-scummy behavior now. And frankly, idc if this is OMGUS.

[Vote]: Neon Sword

#78   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 13 Hours Ago (3:16 PM).
coolcoolcool

Nature: Relaxed
So our cop asked if he should claim instead of just claiming.... aiyo. Though to be fair there are three anti-cop roles so the cop wasn't exactly a useful role in this set-up tbh.

Going to wait til GP explains his vote on Trev. This Trev v Neon Sword exchange reads to me as Trev pre-emptively stirring things to have Neon Sword as an alternative lynch choice for him in case GP has some incriminating evidence, though since GP isn't cop I don't know if there's any evidence GP could have against Trev in the first place lol but I'll wait for GP to speak.

#79   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 12 Hours Ago (3:43 PM).

Nature: Adamant
I'm too tired to go full mafia right now, but here's the gist.

I was silenced yesterday, I voted and did nothing else which should have been enough of an indicator of that.
I voted Trev not because he is a 100% scumread but to indicate that I'm less confident in my townread there than I was before that phase. I'm still leaning more towards town but we'll see how this phase plays out.

Out of curiosity, did anyone else automatically assume I was silenced the first time they read my post - before they read Trev's?
  #80   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 12 Hours Ago (4:04 PM).
coolcoolcool

Nature: Relaxed
^ Yes I did assume you're silenced before reading anyone else's posts, because why else would you just drop a vote without explanation :P

Ok I'm struggling to keep track of this game with no updated player list and not sure if I'm the only one lol so here ya go:

Pecilia - Martha Jones (Doctor)
Kitty - Strax (Bodyguard)
Sawsbuck - Yasmin Khan (Cop)
BidoofFTW - Vanilla townie

gimmepie - Town / 3P
Nakuzami -
Trev -
jdthebud -
darthspikes -
Charlie Brown -
malanaphii -
Neon Sword -

Which leaves us with 8 players: 3 mafia, The Doctor, 2 vanilla townies, 2 3P. Wow I didn't realise it was this bad, crazy what not seeing a player list every phase does to lull you into a false sense of security lol.

Which..... means MYLO no? Corsair + town all vote together = 4/8 votes... how are ties decided, by coin toss? @EC
Then if we win the coin toss, The Doctor needs to skip this night phase and we need to lynch correctly again

So I think it's time to claim, I'm a vanilla townie. Doctor and Corsair, need you two to claim as well. Corsair please tell us who you've played rock paper scissors with, and we need them to verify. Don't disclose whether or not they won the game.

#81   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 11 Hours Ago (5:02 PM).

I'm really not sure if claiming is going to help us that much since there's multiple vanillas but assuming you're telling the truth, I'm the other vanilla.
  #82   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 11 Hours Ago (5:06 PM).
Just call me EC.

It's not because even though The Meddling Monk is on the side of the "mafia", they don't know who he is, and he doesn't know who they are. So theoretically the voting block for the good guys could be 5.

And yes, ties are decided via coin flip.
  #83   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 7 Hours Ago (8:55 PM). Edited 7 Hours Ago by Trev.
gee thanks, just bought it

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Going to wait til GP explains his vote on Trev. This Trev v Neon Sword exchange reads to me as Trev pre-emptively stirring things to have Neon Sword as an alternative lynch choice for him in case GP has some incriminating evidence, though since GP isn't cop I don't know if there's any evidence GP could have against Trev in the first place lol but I'll wait for GP to speak.
This is essentially old news now that gimme has responded, but just FYI, it wouldn't make sense for me to use Neon as an alternate lynch in the face of incriminating evidence when I could literally just respond to gimme's evidence and vote for him. Also, I was simply responding to Neon's accusation against me, since not doing wouldn't be beneficial to me. Not to mention that there were several inaccuracies in Neon's post.

Quote:
gimmepie - Town / 3P
I wouldn't clear gimme just yet. If he's mafia, he very easily could have faked being silence to sow discord among the other village members about me.

Quote:
Then if we win the coin toss, The Doctor needs to skip this night phase and we need to lynch correctly again
The doctor is dead.

Quote:
So I think it's time to claim, I'm a vanilla townie.
I too am a vanilla townie. So, that's interesting.

So far, my suspicion list stands as thus, in order from most to least.
  • Neon Sword, for their highly-defensive reaction and incredibly-inaccurate post in response to my mild suspicion on them.
  • Charlie Brown, for hard-clearing gimme without considering the possibility of him faking being silenced and for potentially being the fake townie claim. (Equal with gimme)
  • gimmepie, for the possibility that he could have faked being silenced to sow distrust against me and for potentially being the fake townie claim. (Equal with CB)
  • Nakuzami, because they've participated the least overall and their only participation thus far was a random vote. It's highly likely they're either a mafia going with the flow or a third party.
  • malanaphii, because they've also participated very little overall and their only contribution was to vote with the rest of town against Saws.
  • darthspikes, because they too have a very low activity level. However, I'm less suspicious of them after they explained their weird post.
  • jdthebud, for slightly fluffy posts. However, he's at least been helping.

#84   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 5 Hours Ago (11:06 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
The doctor is dead.
  • Nakuzami, because they've participated the least overall and their only participation thus far was a random vote. It's highly likely they're either a mafia going with the flow or a third party.
in reality i'm just trash and kept forgetting about even being in the game

also he was referring to the Doctor as in literal Doctor Who, not Martha Jones as the doctor role

I've read this current page, going to do some quick catching up to base some more opinions quick

Under Renovations
  #85   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 5 Hours Ago (11:13 PM).

also rip did 3/4 town PRs really all die consecutively. trash

but it does look like a 50% chance to lynch maf today so that's something?

I'm just going to consider it as zero third party in this game since both third party roles win with one of the factions, so really there's no reason for them to even be listed as third party in the first place other than to confuse the cop role a little more (which is irrelevant now anyways)

Under Renovations
  #86   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 4 Hours Ago (11:23 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthspikes View Post
In hopes that Nakuzami will side with me if I ever get into trouble, I'll [Vote] Charlie Brown. Nothing against you Charlie.
What

okay I realize this is a moot thing since this post was the main focus of day one but this is literally the first time i'm seeing it and i'm so confused lol
Quote:
My take on the Darthspike situation is that perhaps dearth knows Naku in real life and Naku perhaps got dearth involved with mafia games therefore he believes that Naku will defend him. I find it hard to believe that he would reveal his scumbuddy in such a way, although that still a possibility.
Another likely possibility is that he's a jester which would explain the post and his silence after the vote, in which case I wouldn't mind if he was lynched rather than a townie. I would like to see how he responds to the pressure. I would also like to see Naku's response.
no darth ain't no Nimsy here

(but yeah no this is a weirdly circumstantial reasoning that's incorrect and wouldn't hold up even if the proposed link was actually the case)

Under Renovations
  #87   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 4 Hours Ago (11:27 PM).

Quote:
Uhhhh... okay. This vote makes no sense considering you were also voting for darth last day phase and said you had a strong town read on me. So. Yeah. Hope you have a good explanation for this when you can talk.
This last sentence is weird in how it's presented and I don't like it. Slightly pinged by this post

Not even a suggestion of the silence; Trev just kind of casually throws that statement out there, and despite the follow up this day phase of "yeah totally I immediately thought you were silenced," it feels like it was more of a slip with that justification thrown on as a bandage

I think I've read everything now but I'm putting some thoughts together atm

Under Renovations
  #88   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Hours Ago (1:03 AM).

Short version, if there's only two vanilla townies left (pretty sure that's the case, right?). At the very least either Josh or Trev is lying. At least from my perspective since obviously I know my own role.
  #89   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Hour Ago (2:23 AM).

Anyway, I am the corsair and I play rock/paper/scissors with Kitty on N1 and used scissors, N2 I played rock/paper/scissors with Malanphii and used rock, N3 I again played with malanphill and used paper. If they win they get a free vest, if I win nothing happens.

Quick Reply