• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
I looked on your list, none of the pokemon have the matching movesets of the Clash of Ages Legends, unless none of you updated the list with them or i'm looking in the wrong place, the Events and Legends Right?, if i'm wrong just let me know xD, and for the Mewtwo and the Sharpedo, can i recieve the Shiny Azelf and Movie Arceus?

GameGuy got them but I don't have a copy for my section yet, I'll have to get them from him today, sorry for the confusion.
Sure thing, when are you free to trade?

Starlight Latias

GameGuy got them but I don't have a copy for my section yet, I'll have to get them from him today, sorry for the confusion.
Sure thing, when are you free to trade?
XD, i was giving them anyway as a donation if you still want them right way instead of waiting and i'm free right now if you are!

Starlight Latias

That's okey, I'd feel guilty if I didn't give you anything for them
Sure I'm free now
your giving me one pokemon i really want and have wanted for a very long time, and besides!, i feel as though i have to give back to the Pokemon Community!, i don't think i have done very much for the community in a very long time... so i feel as though this is a good way to start!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
your giving me one pokemon i really want and have wanted for a very long time, and besides!, i feel as though i have to give back to the Pokemon Community!, i don't think i have done very much for the community in a very long time... so i feel as though this is a good way to start!

Okey well if you don't mind giving them too me I'd be happy to accept, I'll send you some goon ones in return though

Starlight Latias

Okey well if you don't mind giving them too me I'd be happy to accept, I'll send you some goon ones in return though
Trashmon are useful for cloning anyway!, kinda like Sacrificing, and i love giving other Pokemon Fans Gifts, i used to go on Serebii's Wifi Chat and message random people and hand out cloned Events xD

Starlight Latias

Naw, that's nice I try and give out good Pokemon free especially to new users
I wonder if i should have out clones of my Hyper Voice Pixilate Sylveon to some new users, do you think they would like them?

Starlight Latias

Sorry, I didn't know you wanted to trade another, that's fine though.
If you need any help with anything, feel free to private message me :)
Okay!, if i see you online again i will give you the gift, i hope you have good luck with the shop!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 19, 2016
Hi I am new here I am interested in doing trade backs to complete my pokedex. I am currently missing 288 pokemon (300 if you count in event ones.) to complete it and receive the shiny charm. But for now I just want to register legends in the dex and the rest (so non-legends) I'll hopefully do myself :)

I currently need:
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Palkia
Dialga
Giratina
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem
Thundorus
Landorus
Tornadus
Regigas
Latios & Latias
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion

I realise this is a lot but it would be great if I could get a chance to register them bit by bit if possible. :) I managed to trade for the other legends through the GTS but it's so hard to do so I came here looking for a helping hand. :)
Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am available right now and mon-fri from around 5 GMT

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016
I'm in est and hopefully on Saturday, I've been quite busy with school and work :p is there a particular time on Saturday that'd work for you?

I understand I've been busy as well :p is there a time Saturday that works for you? :p

I will be available all day Saturday. I will check for notifications every hour on the hour so if you post something near then i will likely see. I am 1 hour ahead of the GMT time

Last edited:
Years
I will be available all day Saturday. I will check for notifications every hour on the hour so if you post something near then i will likely see. I am 1 hour ahead of the GMT time

Alright, I have another trade set for 10 am est , so if you can make it on around that time it'd be ideal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back