• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] POKEMON LABYRINTH FAKEMON & FLYER

Years
PROMO_.jpg

Peace Family,

Love Samurai here to share a brilliant game idea that has been in development for well over a year now.
Pokemon Labyrinth! The game story takes place in a pokemonized inspired region of Greece, Europe and even has its own Pokemon/Fakemon that are native to the region.

Recently I was recruited on to the project as Art Director and a Designer by the Project lead, BLACK CAT, and so far we've got a lot accomplished with such a small team. We've completed all of the concept art for the 60+ Pokemon/Fakemon of the region (some of which are on the flyer above) and have been steadily working on spriting them.

The way we are moving right now, even with our current numbers, we could have this game finished and out within the year 2019 which is very exciting.

This Project is being made with Pokemon Unity Framework so it's a 2.5D Game like Gen 4, however, will implement Gen 5 Battle System layout with fully animated sprites.The games OW will be in the nostalgic D/P/P Art style with custom NPC's and brand new Player Characters to choose from as a Pokemon Trainer and Courier for the regions Professor.

STORY:
As you're exploring the region doing various jobs for the professor and learning more about the world and new Pokemon around you, you are caught in the middle of an attempt to send the region back into ancient times by a rebellious organization after accidentally coming into possession of an important relic being sought out by these rebels and maniac collectors alike.

This story and what we're working on has a lot to offer and I'm very happy to be a part of this project.
If you're interested in learning more, contributing, beta-testing, etc. just PM BLACK CAT , the Projects leader, or myself.

Thanks for your time Family, I appreciate you all for viewing.

CREDITS
(Graphic, Illustrations and Fakemon concepts by: Our Pokemon Labyrinth Development team!
LoveSamuraiForever
BlackCatOfMisfortune
HyperMadDj

<3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Back