• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RP Sample Question

Years
How do you provide an RP sample? I'm genuinely confused as I'm unsure how to link posts without linking an entire thread.

If someone could assist me, it'd be immensely appreciated. :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
idk what an RP sample is, but to link to specific posts and not an entire thread, you do one of two things:

1) On the old UI, the number in the top right of the post is a link that provides you with a link to only that post and nothing else, so copy that.
2) On the new UI, you instead get that same link from the timestamp in the post (located in the top left).

The link itself is the same on both versions of the UI, and using this thread as an example, looks like this: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9969008&postcount=1

Back