First Generation Released in Japan on February 27, 1996 and re-releasing on the Nintendo eShop on February 27, 2016, come inside and talk about the games that started a cultural phenomenon: Pokémon Red (and Green), Blue and Yellow! Share your experiences about Kanto in its black and white glory, learn how to be a master battle strategist, get help (like how to get past Pokémon Tower), write up the millionth Missingno theory, and more.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:43 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by LegendChu.
❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
  • Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Lord LegendChu's Kanto Journal, with the Ladies of Edenia
So what exactly is this? Its a Friendship Journal, with a big twist. A bunch of us will be playing Pokemon Games of a particular Gen (RBY in this case), write out our adventures as we progress & weave out a story, that intermingles all our adventures into one .

How did the idea come about? Well, I've always wanted to write out a Pokemon Journal, but really not getting enough time, busy rl & my Events on PC kept me occupied. Now that my latest Event is over (& that's where the Title reference comes from ) & I have some free time, I thought I should make one. And what better than to start with the First Gen, where it all began. But then I had a brainwave. During my stay on the community, I've gotten along very well with quite a few Members & made some good friends, so I thought, hey there's no fun doing this alone, why not include some friends & do a combined playthrough. With that in mind, I talked around, got a few friends together & thus this idea was conceptualized.

Its not an easy job though, because there are quite a few of us & it'd need some great teamwork to keep our stories coordinated. After lots of conversations (which are still going on), & lots of agreements & disagreements, we have the basic story in place, our characters well fleshed out & most of the plot worked on. Need to get a few things in place, fine tune some stuff & we'll be all set to go. Shouldn't be a problem, as I have a great team working with me .

In case you're wondering who my other partners in crime are, they will be revealed once we start updating .

For the Cast (Members) & Credits, see below. For the details of all the Members involved in the project (Character details & Current Progress), please refer to the Next Post.

This is a novel attempt & I hope its appreciated .

So stay tuned folks & be part of the adventure .

Main Cast

LegendChu as Raj
???? as ????
???? as ????
???? as ????
???? as ????
???? as ????
???? as ????

Credits

Produced by - LegendChu Productions
Concept & Direction
- LegendChu
CSS - Soapyyy, Modified by
- LegendChu

<More coming soon>

PC's Biggest Adventure Journal - Join the Journey of 7 Friends, as they travel through Kanto

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:46 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by LegendChu.
❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
  • Gold Tier

Character Bios & Current Status
Details of all the Characters (Members) who are part of this adventure & their Current Progress, which includes their current location, badges earned, current roster etc. Will be updating soon, as the characters get revealed .

Character Bios

LegendChu
<More to be added Soon>

Current Status

<Coming Soon>

PC's Biggest Adventure Journal - Join the Journey of 7 Friends, as they travel through Kanto
Old 1 Week Ago (7:44 AM).
I'm kewl

Nature: Gentle
    This sounds like an interesting and kewl concept :)
    Old 1 Week Ago (10:39 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by LegendChu.
    ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    • Gold Tier

JOURNAL ENTRY #1

"Raj, its late, switch off the lights & go to sleep", mom called out. "Ya mom, five minutes", I shouted back, not shifting my focus away from the TV Screen.

Hi, I'm Raj, a 15 year old guy, residing in Pallet Town, in the Kanto region.

More about me, well the three words that describe me best are confident, carefree & witty. Not the most popular guy around, but popular enough to keep me happy. I get bored very easily, so need something to keep me occupied. I listen to advice (at least pretend to), but trust my instincts & do what I think is right. Always manage to get myself into trouble without doing much, but also find ways to get out of it. I feel most comfortable on a playground or performing on stage. I had dreams of becoming either a sportstar or a big movie star, traveling around the globe, the spotlight always on me, surrounded by crazy fans.

Dad had other plans though. I will be traveling alright, but not the way I wanted. Tomorrow, I start my journey as a Pokemon Trainer. As soon as you turn 15 (ya you read right, 15 not 10), you are eligible to get your own Pokemon. So Instead of traveling with an entourage, I'm gonna be traveling with mice, frogs, turtles, lizards & whatnot. To be honest I'm not really a big Pokemon fan, not even remotely interested, have no aptitude for, neither have much knowledge about it, but that seems to be my destiny for now.

Dad himself is trying his luck, getting a Pokemon Gym license, albeit in another region, but not getting any success. He somehow saw the potential in me, to become a great Pokemon Trainer (joke of the year). Since he was so confident, I decided to give it a try, but on the condition that if I'm not successful, I'll decide what I want to do with my future.

So, the past couple of months have been spent in reading Pokemon guides, watching Pokemon-related TV Shows, especially Pokemon Planet (which I am watching right now), hosted by Oak, the dude.... okay okay, the world-renowned Pokemon Professor (fine now?) who's supposed to give me my first Pokemon & anything else that can up my Pokemon knowledge. Not that it was helping much.

Suddenly the TV Screen went off. "Mom", I exclaimed visibly annoyed. "Bed", mom pointed. "But mom....", I tried to argue. "Now", she said sternly. "Oh alright", I shrugged, no point in arguing. I'm 15, but she still treats me like a 5 year old. Oh well, I guess that's how moms are, always concerned, always wanting the best for their kids.

Anyways, off to bed it was.

"Alright, so let's go through my Starter choices", I mumbled in my sleep, as I tried to recall the info provided by Prof Oak a while back.

"There's a frog/toad thingy called Bulbasaur, which is a Grass Type".

"Then there's this lizard/salamander thingy called Charmander, which is a Fire Type".

"Finally, there's this turtle/tortoise thingy called Squirtle, which is a Water Type".

"W...Which one s...should I c..c..choose?" And in between my thoughts, I feel asleep.

Pika Pika

Old 1 Week Ago (9:56 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by LegendChu.
    ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    • Gold Tier

JOURNAL ENTRY #2

Suddenly, there was an.... "EARTHQUAKE". Nah, it was just mom, trying to wake me up. Morning already?

"Raj, get up, don't you have to go visit Prof Oak?" "Ya mom, his lab's just next door, he ain't going nowhere", I said lazily, still in bed. "No excuses, your dad said you need to be there on time. I've packed your bag with all the stuff you'll be needing for your journey, I should be seeing you downstairs soon", mom said & left, before I even had a chance to reply. "Oh well", I shrugged.

A few minutes later, I made my way down. "Mom, I'm off to Prof Oak's lab". "Like this?", mom questioned. I realized I was still in my pajamas. "I'll go get my Pokemon first, then come back & change", I said. "At least have your breakfast". I picked up an apple from the table. "And your bag?" "Don't worry mom, I'll be back soon", I said. Mom just smiled & nodded.

I then stepped out of the house. As I was about to take a bite of the apple, something leapt at me, snatched the apple & ran off. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what was that?" It all happened so quick, that I didn't even have time to react.

"Hey apple thief, get back here", I shouted & ran in pursuit. Just as I stepped into the grass, someone called out to me. "Stop right there!" "Prof Oak", I exclaimed.

Oak walked up to me. "You should not wander off like that, wild Pokemon live in the grass &....". Suddenly he stopped. His eyes lit up, as something seemed to have caught his attention.

Pika Pika

Old 1 Week Ago (12:25 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Sunshine Moonlight.
    I'm kewl

Nature: Gentle
      Love how you have made this into a story, not only a regular playthrough. Looking forward to more updates :)
      Old 6 Days Ago (10:36 AM).
      ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
      • Gold Tier

JOURNAL ENTRY #3

I then noticed the cause of Oak's amazement. There was this creature in the grass, a cute little, chubby thing, some sorta feline (I think?), yellow fur with brown stripes on the back, rabbit-like black-tipped ears, big round black eyes, red cheek pouches & a tail resembling a lightning bolt.

He seemed to be eating something. "Hey that's my apple", I exclaimed. Before I could get to him though, Oak stopped me. "Pikachu are very rare in the wild, I need to catch him".

He took out some sorta ball from his pocket & threw it at the Pikachu (that's what he called it, right?). Pikachu though, casually slapped the ball away with his tail, as he continued to munch at the apple. Oak threw another ball, same result. A few more balls, no luck. I'm not sure what Oak was trying to do, playing catch?

By now Pikachu seemed very irritated. He gave Oak an angry stare. I then saw what seemed like little sparks form on his cheek pouches. And before I knew it, the sparks turned into a stream of electricity & stuck Oak. He let out a scream & dropped down to the ground. I immediately rushed to his aid. "Professor, are you okay?" "Ca..tch... i..it...", Oak said, handing me another ball. "Huh!" "D..d..do..n't l...let h..him g..g..get a..away". "But Prof..." "G..Go", Oak interrupted me.

Although not sure what Oak wanted me to do & still a bit worried for his well-being, I cautiously approached Pikachu. By then he was done with the apple. He noticed me, so I immediately stopped in my tracks. "Easy there buddy, I don't mean any harm". I surely didn't want to be another electric shock victim. "How exactly did he do that?", I was still wondering.

Pikachu started walking towards me, still holding the leftovers from the apple. "Uh oh!" I didn't want to suffer the same fate as Oak, so I made sure not take my eyes away off him, for even a moment.

Pikachu stopped right in front of me. I was unsure as to what he wanted, so I watched him very carefully. His face seemed calm, but I had seen what he was capable of, so I was still wary. He stared at me & I stared right back. Will he attack? Won't he? Those few moments were very tense.

Pika Pika

Old 5 Days Ago (8:09 AM).
      Deg Deg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

this looks k e w l
        Old 5 Days Ago (8:21 AM).
        Pi Pika Chuuu!!!

Nature: Lonely
          wow thats a good journal over there. Good Going hope you continue this!!!!
          Old 3 Days Ago (10:24 AM).
          ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
          • Gold Tier

JOURNAL ENTRY #4

Pikachu pointed to the leftovers & said something that sounded like, "Pika Pika". I assumed he was probably still hungry & wanted more. "I'm sorry buddy, that's all I had", I said, showing him my empty pockets. "Chu" his ears drooped in disappointment. I felt really bad for the cute little thing.

"You see that guy over there", I said pointing to Oak, who was trying to back up to his feet. "He has a big lab nearby, I'm sure he must have a lot of food for you". "So what do you say, you want to come with me?", I asked, as I slowly got down on my knees, to be more at level with him. Pikachu thought for a few moments. "Pika Pika", he nodded in affirmative.

"Okay um... I'm not sure, how this thing works". I was still trying to figure out what to do with the ball, when I accidentally pressed a small button in the middle. The ball suddenly opened & Pikachu was sucked inside. "Whoa, what happened there?".

By then Oak had recovered & walked up to me. "How are you feeling now Professor?", I queried. "I'm fine, but that was close". "What's up with that electric shock, how did Pikachu do that?" "Pikachu is an Electric Type Pokemon & has the power to control electricity. He felt threatened so he shocked me, but it was more in self-defense, not to hurt me", Oak explained. "I see! And how did he get into this ball?", I asked. "Its called a Pokeball. You can use them to catch Pokemon", Prof Oak explained. "Really?" "Yes", Oak nodded.

"You should be careful though, wild Pokemon can appear anytime, you need your own Pokemon for protection. Are you a Pokemon Trainer?", Oak questioned. "Well that's the plan. I was supposed to visit you & get my first Pokemon", I replied. "You are very late, you were supposed to visit me earlier". "So I won't get a Pokemon?", I asked anxiously. "Come with me", Oak said, as he took the Pokeball from me.

We then walked towards Oak's lab & entered inside.

Apart from all the lab assistants, I saw a familiar face in there.

It was my next door neighbour.....

Pika Pika

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links