Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Ad Content

#51   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old December 10th, 2017 (2:58 PM).
PC's jacksepticeye enthusiast

Nature: Gentle
hello. it's..been a while.

i am almost done with my first semester in community college. it has went well and i have gotten a handle on it. i am passing all my classes with A's, and i have made good grades on all my tests, except one which my teacher let the whole class retake because all of the class did not do well on it. finals are coming up this week, and i am quite nervous. i already took my art final however, and i made a 98 on it, so that's good. i have my english final on tuesday, as well as a math test (not a final, just a test), on tuesday, my public speaking final on either tuesday or thursday. i'm not sure yet, since it is a group persuasive speech and my teacher is randomly picking our topics from a hat. then i have my math final on thursday, and i hope it goes well.

however even if i do make a somewhat low score on it (like 80 or something), i think i have a good enough average in the class that i will pass. my spring semester classes start january 8th, and i already have paid for my classes through financial aid. all that i have left to do after i finish finals for fall semester is to get my books for my spring semester classes, and get my financial aid for next fall semester figured out.

i have a good handle on things, i feel, and i am glad things are going well. i am also very happy with my lovely boyfriend, unrelated i know sorry. but he has been very supportive through everything and i don't know what i'd do without him. we will have been dating for 2 months on december 29th, however we had talked for almost 6 months before i decided to finally get the guts to ask him out.

anyways, life is..going well, even if it is somewhat uneventful with just me going to school 2 days a week and doing homework, all that fun jazz. ah well.
  #52   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old December 10th, 2017 (5:43 PM).
I AM DEATH MACHINE

My goal is to bash 2015 to the point others will also stop liking 2015 and it becomes the least popular year in history
      #53   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old December 11th, 2017 (2:57 PM).

Well.. alright, then. You do that. But.. this is a serious thread about my goals. Unless you’re being serious about your goal, in which case there is a new thread option for a reason.. ^^;
      #54   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old December 13th, 2017 (6:26 AM).
    I AM DEATH MACHINE

oh yeah sorry I forgot to read the last few posts lol
        #55   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old December 20th, 2017 (12:10 PM).

hello. i just would like everyone to know that i got my final grades back for my class and i passed them all with A's. i am proud of myself since i didn't think i would make all A's. however i am proud i did and i am preparing for spring semester 2018 where i will be taking some harder classes. hopefully i will be okay though, if i just keep up what i'm doing and stay on top of things.
        #56   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old January 10th, 2018 (8:55 PM). Edited January 10th, 2018 by hoshiko.

hello my first day of spring semester was monday and my second was today. (i have classes back to back 2 days a week). it was..something. i'm taking psychology, elementary algebra, english 101 and US history. i'm mostly worried about psychology and US history because i suck at those subjects.. ugh. :c hopefully i'll be okay. i've gotten all my assignments done so far except for one small one that i'll do at my local library tomorrow and.. yeah. i don't have classes again until next wednesday so that helps. now i'll have a lot of time to relax.

i'm not looking forward to classes getting even harder, though. :/
        #57   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old March 29th, 2018 (12:15 PM).

hello. it's been a while. but my spring semester has been going well. i'm making an A an English 101, a high B in elementary algebra, a high B in US history, and a low B in Psychology so.. i'm passing them, at least! i'm just thankful for that.

however, my plans may have changed for college. if all goes according to plan i may be going to a different college in the fall. so, basically, long story short, i have an appointment tomorrow with my VR (vocational rehab services), and i am going to see if i can get evaluated for autism, because my mom and a few other family members have suspected that i have had it since i was little but my dad refused to acknowledge it and get me tested. if i do get diagnosed with it, my mom and i are going to visit this other school a few hours away from where i live. i do not /need/ a diagnosis of autism to get in, but it would boost my chances of getting in. it is a sort of..training school, i guess?

they have all kinds of things there, like job training, teaching life skills (like cooking, laundry, etc), college classes (which hopefully i can continue doing there if i get in), and many other things. however, if for some reason i dont get in, then i will have to continue going to the college i am at now. my mom also did get another job offer in a town a few hours away from here though, so if i do not get into the training school i said, then i would have to start going to the school there.

however i hope that everything works out and that i can get into the training school because i feel like it would help a lot. they have dorms so i would be living there and everything.. it seems a bit scary but it also seems like what would be best for me right now.

i also just want my spring semester to hurry up and be finished so it can be closer to when my boyfriend comes and visits me for the first time (it's a ldr).. he's gonna visit me on may 27th, and stay for 2 weeks. i'm very excited but also very nervous..

but anyways. i guess that's all thats new with me. im on spring break (its almost done) and i didnt do much, because i have basically no irl friends, but.. i went to toys r us with my mom before they close permanently (which will be sometime in May), and i got a care bear and a coloring book! i also got mcdonalds later that day and it was good..

but..yeah. just wanted to update you guys on whats going on with my life.
        #58   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old August 8th, 2018 (8:51 AM).

hey there. so uh, still going to regular community college. i paid for my classes and everything and i called the bus program i'm with to take me to the college next monday so i can get my books and a new student ID. uhm.. yeah. i feel like a real adult ;v; i also met my boyfriend (twice) and it went wonderfully!!!

the classes i'm taking this semester are math 100 (intermediate algebra), orientation, creative writing, eng 102 and math 099 (it's a new required class that's extra help for math 100). hopefully this semester won't be too difficult. i should be fine. then i need to figure out my classes for spring semester and whatnot once that starts getting close but.. yeah. just have 3 more semesters left (since it'll take me a bit longer since i've been taking 4 classes a semester).

but.. i have a good feeling about this.
        #59   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old August 21st, 2018 (1:09 PM). Edited August 21st, 2018 by hoshiko.

sup my dudes

i had my first 2 days yesterday bc i have classes 4 days a week now. it's actually nicer like this. i have more time when i get home to do my homework, and i'm not as exhausted at the end of the day. the first day went well!! i had orientation and english 102. we just went over the syllabus in english, and in orientation we couldn't do a lot since the teacher was unexpectedly absent.

however, today went well too! i had math 100, math 099 and creative writing today. both my math classes went well, we just went over the syllabus for both classes and we did a worksheet in math 099. in creative writing, we also went over the syllabus and did a fun getting to know you game where we said the kind of stuff we liked to write. creative writing seems a little confusing so far with the methods of turning in work and whatnot but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it once we go more in depth into class.

i'm really excited for this semester. oh also turns out i only need to buy one book this semester since there's no required book for creative writing or orientation, and for math 099 and math 100 we can use the same book we had for math 098 last semester if we took it (which i did). so i'm really glad. i'll be saving lots of money that way!

edit: also im really proud of myself bc i did all my homework so far and three assignments aren't due for another one or two weeks, and two of them aren't due until thursday. i'm glad to get back into the swing of things even though i've been out of school a few months.
        #60   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:17 PM).

sup my fall semester went well, aside from me failing math 100 but thats fine. made all A's in my other classes. uhmm.. yeah. so far my spring semester has been going well, my classes are fairly easy for the most part. not too hard but not too easy either.

i have a sort of new plan for myself after i finish cc. i think im gonna get a part time job of some sort and save up so i can move in with my boyfriend bc god knows i dont wanna stay in the south for any longer than i have to. but.. yeah, other than that not much else has been going on in my life. ive sorta made a local friend, ive just been too chicken to make plans cause idk how to make plans

but yeah.. my mental health is a bit iffy lately and im trying to work on that.
        #61   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:28 AM).

eh psyduck math tho

Any ideas on what sort of part-time work you'll want to (or not want to) do, or not yet?
        #62   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:18 PM).

not sure. im gonna try and find something more low key and something not too strenuous as my depression tends to take a toll on me if i use more energy than i can handle.

however my plan has slightly changed from what i last typed. as of right now i think the best decision for me is to move out of my moms place when im done with cc and move in with my dad and get something more lowkey and part time bc my dad will be more supportive of my goals and wont push me into anything i dont wanna do. it'd be an overall better environment i think.
        #63   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 2 Days Ago (10:51 AM). Edited 2 Days Ago by hoshiko.

so uh. my plans have changed.. again?? depending on what my boyfriend's dad says when he brings it up to him, i might be living with my boyfriend and his dad after i finish community college. i'd pay rent and whatnot of course, that's understandable and i would help out with food if necessary.

my mom brought up the idea of this because she /really/ didnt like the idea of me moving in with my dad after community college because when the last time i was living with him my mental health declined severely (even worse than it is now) and she was afraid that might happen again. i thought it was a good idea and im honestly excited. i hope his dad says yes.

i also will most likely be taking writing commissions as a job in the summer to get some form of income. it has very flexible hours, and it is a good way to get some side money.

if my boyfriend's dad does say yes though, all i would have to do is just pay his dad rent and whatever food money he wants, and then just save up money on the side (aside from spending small stuff on myself), so me and my boyfriend can move out into a place together. i'm so excited,,, i dont wanna get my hopes up too much, but.. i really hope this works out in my favor.

Quick Reply