Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Ad Content
View Poll Results: Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)
Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny 0 0%
Dark Gold Shiny 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

#101   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old December 23rd, 2018 (9:15 AM).

ya i cant progress ahead as my character freezes after meeting jasmine second time on volcano
      #102   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old December 24th, 2018 (9:19 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by pika1025 View Post
      can we get sooth bell in some way and if not add it i chosen pichu and started new game 2 or 3 times when seen it reaches level 15 but not evloveing to me can you add soothe bell to cause the starter evolve it will help for anyone who will choose pichu togepy and azuril including myself
      its in as trash bin in the trainer school ;)
        #103   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old December 24th, 2018 (9:20 AM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sonukiani123 View Post
        ya i cant progress ahead as my character freezes after meeting jasmine second time on volcano
        thats is side quest and will be fixed in the next patch! just avoid it for now ^^
          #104   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old December 24th, 2018 (10:36 PM).

where should i go till then
            #105   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old December 25th, 2018 (2:09 AM).

does the demo 3 ends when you get your starter mega stone?
              #106   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old December 25th, 2018 (10:49 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
              Quote:
              does the demo 3 ends when you get your starter mega stone?
              Demo 3 ends after you finish the sixth gym. You still have two gyms to go. Try returning to Olivine City, and you might figure out where to go from there.
                #107   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old December 26th, 2018 (9:47 AM).

umm.can anone help me figure out cainwood gym puzzle i kind a messed up
                  #108   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old January 6th, 2019 (5:36 PM).

Quote:
                  umm.can anone help me figure out cainwood gym puzzle i kind a messed up
                  Sorry for the late reply, been working on the next update. its almost impossible to get stuck, so just toggle with the switches on both floors till you either get out or find the leader.
                    #109   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old January 7th, 2019 (8:28 AM).

if anyone help me solve the puzzle of demo 3 last gym i would be very grateful stuck on that puzzle
                      #110   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old January 7th, 2019 (9:28 AM).

Quote:
                      if anyone help me solve the puzzle of demo 3 last gym i would be very grateful stuck on that puzzle
                      Just work your way through the puzzle; there are two floors so make sure to check both
                        #111   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:28 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Sparkyboy.

How do I play this? I've tried extracting it and playing it as a Rom?
                          #112   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old 4 Weeks Ago (4:33 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Sparkyboy View Post
                          How do I play this? I've tried extracting it and playing it as a Rom?
                          You're in the wrong section if you were wanting to play with an emulator (go to the Rom Hacks Studio to find hacks to play). Fan games have a .exe you can directly run to start the game. Also, make sure if you do decide to play this that you also download the patch file (which is just an updated version of a single file), as the main file lacks the fixes that have been made to the game since the release.
                            #113   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:24 AM).

Question:There is a guy in union cave with a lvl 41 slowking and he destroyed my team. Idk where to go after beating the lvl 20 Suicune. Great game so far with a cool concept.
                              #114   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:35 AM).

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by RogueUchiha200 View Post
                              Question:There is a guy in union cave with a lvl 41 slowking and he destroyed my team. Idk where to go after beating the lvl 20 Suicune. Great game so far with a cool concept.
                              New patch fixes that! ^^ should be able to progress
                                #115   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:03 PM).

Hey umm so when I was playing, i caught the starter but my game crashed right after i caught my starter, is it a bug cause i cant progress further as it crashes my game. Would be helpful if theres a fix to this.
                                  #116   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:03 PM).

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Neonbladez View Post
                                  Hey umm so when I was playing, i caught the starter but my game crashed right after i caught my starter, is it a bug cause i cant progress further as it crashes my game. Would be helpful if theres a fix to this.
                                  Right after getting your starter? ill need an error log to help as i wont know what it is; just make sure you have the latest version though.
                                    #117   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:37 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Valisilwen.

Just downloaded this last night and started playing. Neat game so far, but just a couple of things I've noticed. Mostly nitpicks.

First, the animation for the move Peck seems to be using the animation for Gust instead. This seems to be a common problem in fan games and I'm not sure why. Secondly, the pokedex entry for Taillow seems to be incomplete. I just captured (an omega) one and all it says is "A".

Edit: Oh, also, is the Fighting type supposed to resist Normal in this game? Because the aforementioned Omega Taillow was resisting Geodude's Rapid Spin, so I'm just double checking because unlike the change to Normal vs Fairy, it isn't listed so far.

Edit 2: Also also, I'm beginning to think that all of the types have been messed with. Fighting a random bug catcher with a level 10 butterfree and its struggle bug did not get shown as a not-very-effective move against both cyndaquil and Starly, both of whom should have resisted it.
                                      #118   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:59 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by ArchyTheArc.

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Valisilwen View Post
                                      Just downloaded this last night and started playing. Neat game so far, but just a couple of things I've noticed. Mostly nitpicks.

First, the animation for the move Peck seems to be using the animation for Gust instead. This seems to be a common problem in fan games and I'm not sure why. Secondly, the pokedex entry for Taillow seems to be incomplete. I just captured (an omega) one and all it says is "A".

Edit: Oh, also, is the Fighting type supposed to resist Normal in this game? Because the aforementioned Omega Taillow was resisting Geodude's Rapid Spin, so I'm just double checking because unlike the change to Normal vs Fairy, it isn't listed so far.

Edit 2: Also also, I'm beginning to think that all of the types have been messed with. Fighting a random bug catcher with a level 10 butterfree and its struggle bug did not get shown as a not-very-effective move against both cyndaquil and Starly, both of whom should have resisted it.
                                      hey, the type match ups are of that of pre-gen 6 (with fairy added in) so dark and ghost are resisted by steel; also only changes are that normal is SE on fairy and psychic (and resists them) and fighting resists normal.

flying resists bug but not sure why cynda got NVE on it. also with peck; there isn't an animation yet made thus uses the overall default flying move animation.

ill fix O-taillows dex entry asap; just a minor mistake.

Edit: Fire resists bug too.
                                        #119   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (5:12 AM).

Nature: Calm
                                        Is it necessary to download the patches if this is your first time playing the game? My stream got weird...
                                          #120   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old 1 Week Ago (7:58 AM).

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Dracorose View Post
                                          Is it necessary to download the patches if this is your first time playing the game? My stream got weird...
                                          always check by updating to the patch otherwise 4.4 should be fine, but 0.4.5 patch is out so you'll need that if not already.
                                            #121   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old 1 Week Ago (4:36 AM).

I wish you good luck, keep improving your game and it will become better than pokemon insurgence and rejuvenation and reborn
                                              #122   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old 1 Week Ago (6:54 AM).
                                            ArchyTheArc ArchyTheArc is online now

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Bazzarof93 View Post
                                              I wish you good luck, keep improving your game and it will become better than pokemon insurgence and rejuvenation and reborn
                                              Thanks for the positive vibes <3 i wont compare myself to them as they are inspirations and have much more people working on them to make them what they are, but thank you <3
                                                #123   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old 6 Days Ago (5:53 AM).

Nature: Calm
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by ArchyTheArc View Post
                                                always check by updating to the patch otherwise 4.4 should be fine, but 0.4.5 patch is out so you'll need that if not already.
                                                Thank you.
                                                  #124   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old 6 Days Ago (9:57 AM).
                                                sonukiani123 sonukiani123 is offline

plz fix the walking error i cant enjoy the game otherwise its irritating sorry for being rude
                                                    #125   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old 6 Days Ago (10:54 AM).
                                                  ArchyTheArc ArchyTheArc is online now

Quote:
                                                    plz fix the walking error i cant enjoy the game otherwise its irritating sorry for being rude
                                                    i wont be able to fix it for awhile; again i said so in PM's; the issue was my oversight just try walking over other stairs and not the top right one of olivine; if that cant be fixed; i cant do anything till 0.5 is done.

Quick Reply