• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA im boring

TY

Giving this a shot again, will answer most questions

no need for generic info about me as it's all over the internet :mfw:

TY

ever played any MMOs?

Depends on the pet really. We currently own a small dog that just annoys the living crap out of me :(

Yeah I have, most infamously Runescape of all games (dark times lmao). Pretty sure I played more than that but I don't remember them properly.

Do you know someone who goes by the name of "eckley"

If yes, have you seen him?

That name rings no bell at all, no idea who that is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
If you had to change your username what would you change it to (no variation of your current one thats cheating)

TY

If you had to change your username what would you change it to (no variation of your current one thats cheating)

If I had to I'd change it to what was initially my second thought on a new alias which was gonna be 'SkarmorY' but in the end it became this.

Years
Are you sure you don't want to be my fiancé? 'Cause I'm kind of a catch in improvised Italian judo circles.

Do you like Star Wars?

How do you like your tea?

What is your favourite movie?

Why do my ears hurt?

TY

Are you sure you don't want to be my fiancé? 'Cause I'm kind of a catch in improvised Italian judo circles.

Do you like Star Wars?

How do you like your tea?

What is your favourite movie?

Why do my ears hurt?

you're the sole reason i want to block this site just to not have to deal with you

not a fan of it

boiled water and sugar

idk i dont watch movies

how am i supposed to know

Years
you're the sole reason i want to block this site just to not have to deal with you

not a fan of it

boiled water and sugar

idk i dont watch movies

how am i supposed to know

How flattering! I don't think I've ever been a sole reason before.

And my ear pain is probably because I listen to music far too loudly, what with silence being a drag and conversation irritating me.

Now...

If you had to kiss an animal, what animal would be and why? I'm not an option, though, nor humans.

Years
Not even a long-lashed zebra? Pfft, liar. You're probably just too embarrassed to say it.

If you had a lightsaber, what colour would it be?

What is your favourite measure of time?

Do you ever have very violent visions?

What's your favourite song?

What do you think of beanbags?

Back