Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the creative arts.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old January 8th, 2019 (12:54 PM).

Nature: Adamant

Peace Family, I had initially been working on a Gen 3 sprite series of important characters from Gen 4 and up, however, all of the games I'm working on are requiring Gen 4 OW sprites, so I changed it up!

I'm sure some of you may have seen my Looker, Alder, and Lenora Gen 3 sprites, I'll be redoing them in Gen 4 style as well soon. This is good practice for spriting custom characters, will be doing a lot more of that for Pokemon Labyrinth and Pokemon Amber.

Anyhow, heres a peep at Alain from XYZ anime series in sprite form! I was a bit too lazy to do a running, biking, etc. It'd be cool to have him riding on Charizard too. I'll work on that eventually.

I hope you all like him (how could you not Alain is awesome), I'm open to criitiques and collaborating if interested. Just let me know whats up!
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old January 8th, 2019 (5:00 PM).

Nature: Adamant

Made a version of Clemont as well! I had some struggles with his hair from the side view, it looks a bit wierd to me but its the best out of what I tried. Any tips etc would be great

Quick Reply