Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:53 PM).

Hey out there, This is BeastlyMega1234!

I have been doing sprites and mega designs for a long time now, and would love to begin development of a new Fan Game I have Dubbed Pokemon Anachron! But I need some help with development.

One can only do so much! I need some coding assistance, story development refinement and character designers, cause' I can't make Pokemon Trainers for the life of me!

If you want to help, let me know please so this fan game can get started!!!

The Basic Idea surrounds the Hoenn region, or what is left of it, after a war between Kyogre and Groudon that was never truly stopped for good. In this world, the weather is law and all life, Human and Pokemon has to coincide with whatever weather they can survive

I hope This sounds interesting!
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:46 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by mgriffin.

This does sound interesting!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BeastlyMega1234 View Post
    The Basic Idea surrounds the Hoenn region, or what is left of it, after a war between Kyogre and Groudon that was never truly stopped for good. In this world, the weather is law and all life, Human and Pokemon has to coincide with whatever weather they can survive
    So will weather be playing a big part in your game mechanically? I don't know if you played much B/W competitive, but it was quite famous for having "weather wars" where the whole battle could hinge on who can keep their weather going.

Maybe you could explain in a little more detail what these weathers have done to Hoenn, how life has adapted to the changes, and what this means for Pokémon (maybe you're going to have something a bit like Alolan forms that can take advantage of the weather?) and battles?
      #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:08 PM).

My basic idea, well it is not very basic anymore, is that Groudon and Kyogre, the duo embodiments of Land and Se have been fighting fore centuries, and in my game, Rayquaza never did stop them, because it did not exist, back then at least...

Heat and rain, fire and water, Sand and snow. All of these weathers have afflicted the reagion pulling it into many smaller islands, where people and Pokemon must learn to cope with the harshe weather conditions there if they hope to survive. You as the player are keen to explore and when word gets out that the strongest weather source, the center of the region where Kyogre and Groudon have battled for centuries, has gone quiet and calm, it gives you a reason to set out and see what is happening, as an assistant to the Pokemon Professor in the region...

Although still in very early development, the game will have one foot in ancient history and one in a distant future, the making of which is still being decided, by people and Pokemon, good and evil...

Land and Sea

Quick Reply