• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Adopt-A-Role-Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
Years
Yes, yes, I know I don't seem to have any real problems those who have RPed with me probably don't consider me to be a newbie, but I feel that I can become a better roleplayer through a little tutoring (and learn how to play males better, since I stink at that), so I am putting myself up for adoption.

Name you want to be called: It doesn't matter to me: Sailor Chibi Lunatone, SCL, Luna, Chibi, Lunatone, whatever.
Likes: Pokemon, anime, video games, Star Wars, Sci-Fi, Chess, Dungeons and Dragons, writing, reading, singing, roleplaying, and other geeky things.
Dislikes: Mean, ignorant people, people who insult newbies that don't deserve it.
What type of Adopter I want: I'll take anyone, but preferably a female with some experience with roleplaying as a male.
Length of time I've been Rping: About two years, give or take a couple of months.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
Years
  • Age 34
  • Rota
  • Seen Apr 7, 2008
~Fwee~ ^^ I want to be adopted

Name you want to be called: Strike/Kyle
Likes: Digimon, Pokemon, Furuba, anime, Furuba, anime and did I metion Furuba?
Dislikes: Bad people *tut tut* people who dislike Furuba! Hmmm bad people o.o'
What type of Adopter I want: good person yup! Who wont get mad and will help me improve my Rping skills!
Length of time I've been Rping: about one year or maybe three...

=3 please adopt me =3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I'll be an easy adoptee,(not too many questions) but seeing as the RPG help thread sure isn't helping me, maybe an RPer with their own style can help.

Name you want to be called:Mii, Naoko, Naoko-chan, Aquarius, BlackWaltzNo.3, etc etc. (I really don't care.)
Likes:playstation console, ALL Final Fantasy Games, Pokemon shippings, water and ice pokemon, Pokemon Special manga, Fruits Basket, Sister Princess, Computer, Typing, Grammar, etc.etc. the list goes on and on.
Dislikes:sensitive people who can't A.Take a joke B.Take Criticism C.Take anything that makes them look bad.
What type of Adopter I want:Someone who isn't expecting an adoptee, filled with a million questions. Someone that I can go to every now and then when I need a question answered RIGHT.
Length of time I've been Rping:dah dah dah.....since I was 8 overall, but amount of time I'm been RPing here, is about 1 month. (when I joined)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Randall-Kun said:
Outskate the reason if you paided ANY bit of attention you would see that I said I MAKE MISTAKES!!!! ALL I TRY TO DO THE BEST I CAN AND WHEN I MESS UP TELL ME!! MORON!
I am sure I have been accepted..Strider had me revise something and I did so I am sureI have been accepted!!

Guys, that was sad. If you think its that inportant to be that good, Randall, then just keep quiet about it. Outskate, you shouldnt have said anything. If it bugged you THAT much, fight in your PM's so it wont count as posts.

Randall, one more thing, you said Moron, and thats an offence to Outskate. And as far as Im concerned, you shouldnt adopt, you need to be adopted, you really are not that good of an RP'er. I dont want to continue that fight though...

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
well KT if you paid attention I posted my adoption form!

Even though I was accepted to be an adopter I have decided to be adopted! I still make common mistakes and I shouldn't!

Name you want to be called:Randall
Likes: Pokemon DUH! I love to RP I like RPG games ToS my fav!!!
Dislikes: ignorant people!
What type of Adopter I want: anyone who will help
Length of time I've been Rping:almost a year!

DUH!

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Randall EVERYONE makes mistakes. That includes me, you, Kasanai Tsumi, the Mods, the Admins, and every other person in this world. Now the only way to get better and make mistakes less often is quite simple. QUIT BITING PEOPLES' HEADS OFF!

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
the Only Reason I Did That Because She Had No Right Ot Say That! Me And Outskate Have Worked Things Out! So She Had No Right To Bite My Head Off! Ok Alana Stay Out Of It!!

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
As far as I can see she said nothing wrong. She didn't bite your head off or insult you in anyway. Because it's true that you are NOT the best RPGer and as long as you keep thinking yourself superior you will never get better. You are being irrational. Now stop spamming or this will be closed. Forgive me for spamming as well. If you wish to reply to this PM me.

Kurosaki

the Only Reason I Did That Because She Had No Right Ot Say That! Me And Outskate Have Worked Things Out! So She Had No Right To Bite My Head Off! Ok Alana Stay Out Of It!!
This is the third time, the third time I've had to talk to you about your attitude towards the other RPers Randall. This is your FINAL WARNING. Stop yelling and flaming other members. This includes rudely critisizing their posts, and stuff liek this, it!?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
...........so.........are we going to finish this war, and get adopted anytime soon? (thank you yukito for stopping this pointless war) You know Randall, I have to agree with everyone, and yourself. You're not the best roleplayer, and you have flamed a lot of people. I know your trying to not flame, but crticize in a nicer way, but I don't think that's working out for you. I know, you have clearly stated that 'You make mistakes' but the way you stated it was absolutely unnessecary. You put it in all caps, which states to us your yelling it out for us to hear. Most of us have great hearing thank you. GodofPH, small spam, but WORTH IT. I totally agree with you! Randall, I say you shut up and accept that your not the best, and instead of putting things in caps, you should put things in little letters, and flame us on the outside world, or, make your own boards and flame people there. You can set up a 'flame the n00bish RPers' forum. But here is not the place to do it. Now, I'm sure Randall and everyone else have accepted the fact that they make mistakes, and I'm sure nobody with talk like Yukito said.
Yukito said:
stuff liek this
even little mistakes set some people off, and it doesn't help that they set you off as well Randall. SO! I hope we can END THIS POINTLESS FLAMING AND NOT FLAMING war, and make this topic, back on topic. :D Happy adopting, and adoteeing. (is that a word???) I don't want to hear another word about this from any of you, but I'm not a mod, so think of it as granting a tired and cranky little girls morning wish. LOL

So, since this war has eaten up everybody's attention, I'll post my sign up...thing again.
Name you want to be called:Mii, Naoko, Naoko-chan, Aquarius, BlackWaltzNo.3, etc etc. (I really don't care.)
Likes:playstation console, ALL Final Fantasy Games, Pokemon shippings, water and ice pokemon, Pokemon Special manga, Fruits Basket, Sister Princess, Computer, Typing, Grammar, etc.etc. the list goes on and on.
Dislikes:sensitive people who can't A.Take a joke B.Take Criticism C.Take anything that makes them look bad.
What type of Adopter I want:Someone who isn't expecting an adoptee, filled with a million questions. Someone that I can go to every now and then when I need a question answered RIGHT.
Length of time I've been Rping:dah dah dah.....since I was 8 overall, but amount of time I'm been RPing here, is about 1 month. (when I joined)

Kurosaki

...........so.........are we going to finish this war, and get adopted anytime soon? (thank you yukito for stopping this pointless war) You know Randall, I have to agree with everyone, and yourself. You're not the best roleplayer, and you have flamed a lot of people. I know your trying to not flame, but crticize in a nicer way, but I don't think that's working out for you. I know, you have clearly stated that 'You make mistakes' but the way you stated it was absolutely unnessecary. You put it in all caps, which states to us your yelling it out for us to hear. Most of us have great hearing thank you. GodofPH, small spam, but WORTH IT. I totally agree with you! Randall, I say you shut up and accept that your not the best, and instead of putting things in caps, you should put things in little letters, and flame us on the outside world, or, make your own boards and flame people there. You can set up a 'flame the n00bish RPers' forum. But here is not the place to do it. Now, I'm sure Randall and everyone else have accepted the fact that they make mistakes, and I'm sure nobody with talk like Yukito said. even little mistakes set some people off, and it doesn't help that they set you off as well Randall. SO! I hope we can END THIS POINTLESS FLAMING AND NOT FLAMING war, and make this topic, back on topic. :D Happy adopting, and adoteeing. (is that a word???) I don't want to hear another word about this from any of you, but I'm not a mod, so think of it as granting a tired and cranky little girls morning wish. LOL

So, since this war has eaten up everybody's attention, I'll post my sign up...thing again.
You try typing at 1 am and see if you get any typos, XD
I'm not trying to start something but rather end it. He has been talked to numerous times about his behaviour, and he still does it. Anyways, if anyone else has issues they can be taken up via PM.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Erm... Let's stop fighting? n_n

I know I'm not really a newbie, but I also know that there are loads of people better than me out there. I'm being an adoptee, so I can try to improve. There's always room for a little improvement.

Name you want to be called: Amy, Amy-chan, Piki, whatever. Just not Dunderhead.
Likes: Daydreaming, writing, RPing, drawing(well, more like doodling), hacking into my wrist every night.
Dislikes: Fights, and insensitive people.
What type of adopter I want: Someone who's patient, understanding, and honest, someone who'll give me constructive criticism and suggestions to help me along. Someone who's more experienced than I am, so they can teach me things beyond the scope of the average RPer. Also someone fun, too. ^_~
Length of time I've been RPing: About a year, so I'm not new. But I still have loads to learn. There are plenty of ways that I can get better, and with a little help, maybe I can.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Alana said:
As far as I can see she said nothing wrong. She didn't bite your head off or insult you in anyway. Because it's true that you are NOT the best RPGer and as long as you keep thinking yourself superior you will never get better. You are being irrational. Now stop spamming or this will be closed. Forgive me for spamming as well. If you wish to reply to this PM me.

THANK YOU!!! All I tried to do was make sure they knew it was a stupid fight, but NO! He got on MY case for leaking the truth! But yea, this is stupid, so Ill stop..

Kurosaki

You try typing at 1 am and see if you get any typos, XD
I'm not trying to start something but rather end it. He has been talked to numerous times about his behaviour, and he still does it. Anyways, if anyone else has issues they can be taken up via PM.
Yeah, lets keep this to PM se we don't spam the thread up anymore, okay guys? XD

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
We are working it out and I have aplogized...I want this to be a thread that doesn't die or get locked so if anyone is going to adopt can they post???

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
Years
Following Naoko-Chan's strategy, I shall be posting my Profile a second time so that it will get noticed, as most of the attention in this thread has shifted to this little war, but hopefully it's over now.

Yes, yes, I know I don't seem to have any real problems those who have RPed with me probably don't consider me to be a newbie, but I feel that I can become a better roleplayer through a little tutoring (and learn how to play males better, since I stink at that), so I am putting myself up for adoption.

Name you want to be called: It doesn't matter to me: Sailor Chibi Lunatone, SCL, Luna, Chibi, Lunatone, whatever.
Likes: Pokemon, anime, video games, Star Wars, Sci-Fi, Chess, Dungeons and Dragons, writing, reading, singing, roleplaying, and other geeky things.
Dislikes: Mean, ignorant people, people who insult newbies that don't deserve it.
What type of Adopter I want: I'll take anyone, but preferably a female with some experience at roleplaying as a male.
Length of time I've been Rping: About two years, give or take a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back