• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemonhackers breading centre

Years
hi im pokemonhacker and i am now opening a breading centre where i will breed any pokemon i will not take any copies for myself this is all 100%legit and will give a level 100 pokemon to everyone to use untill i have finished breading the ppkemon so please ask away

second manager
pokedict
priorty breeding
pokedict
Completed breeding:
pokedict got a free evee-pichu egg

breeding progeress:
none

hacked pokemon list:
none so far lets keep it this way.

Last edited:
Years
yes i can breed any shinys are a yes legenderys you cant though at least not yet
and congratulations you have now got an evee egg get a low level pokemon i will trade you for it a evee egg

Last edited:
Years
can your breed a charmander?
yes do u have one i dont i will see if i do somewhere but just in case do you?

Would you need the pokemon we would want breeded? Or do you just have them yourself?
if i have it then i will breed myself but if i dont please provide but remember free level 100 pokemon untill it is in its egg/hatched

Last edited:

pokedict

i spy a big pie
Years
is EVERYTHING here free?
i think ill make my first request, can I please have a pichu? shiny IF POSSIBLE, but I will make do without :) thanks. Take your time, as i just received a great free eevee egg :d

Years
is EVERYTHING here free?
i think ill make my first request, can I please have a pichu? shiny IF POSSIBLE, but I will make do without :) thanks. Take your time, as i just received a great free eevee egg :d
ok get a low level pokemon ready it will take 1 or 2 hours(gametime)

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
should be using 2 shiny pikachu's trying to make the pichu strong (it will come in a egg and hatch to a pichu

it doesnt matter if both parents are shiny, you will still have the same
chance of it being a shiny as you would have meeting a shiny in the
wild - which is i think like 20,000 to 1 against that is unless you use
hacks or cheats...

Years
oh and pokedict get a low level pokemon and ill give you a level 25 pikachu as level 100 is being used (will obey anyone untill egg has been delivered

ok. thanks a bunch, ill hatch the eevee egg now :)
must remember to be the 100th post here ;)
is there any pokemoans you actually need? lol
yes charmander to breed and trade to someone (got puplip egg already)

Last edited:
Years
thats fine ill give you any pokemon i dont need and i will check on the pichu egg now see if it is ready

no but the pokemon are getting on well so it wont be long now how do you hatch the eggs so quick?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
go to the town with the 8th gym and cycle around in cricles on the platform :)
@arm you can use the RNG legit to get shiyn eggs.

thats true but from what he said hes not using that method
and even so using that method aint exactly quick and easy
to do and get an egg it can take over 100 eggs to get one
shiny from it

pokedict

i spy a big pie
Years
@armageddon it doesnt matter. the gg he gave me for free had both shiny parents and the pokemon that hatched wasnt shiny. He's why are you obsessed with saying he hacks?

@pokemon sure i'll do that (H)

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
@armageddon it doesnt matter. the gg he gave me for free had both shiny parents and the pokemon that hatched wasnt shiny. He's why are you obsessed with saying he hacks?

@pokemon sure i'll do that (H)

how have i said that he hacks?
i have not said in anyway that he hacks.
i just replied to what he said which was
he was said that it should be shiny because
both parents are, i just simply said that it doesnt
work that way.

Back