• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
MM i have good news i found seviper errr hows that good news? anyway its was very unfortunite,anyway i decided to go in the battle pike for the symbol anyway i went into the pokemon room and well i fought a shiny seviper lv 96 female,i was Amazed due to the fact that it was lv 96 and i could not catch it. anyway thats my bad luck for everyone. good luck to everyone

Years
Feraligatr master said:
MM i have good news i found seviper errr hows that good news? anyway its was very unfortunite,anyway i decided to go in the battle pike for the symbol anyway i went into the pokemon room and well i fought a shiny seviper lv 96 female,i was Amazed due to the fact that it was lv 96 and i could not catch it. anyway thats my bad luck for everyone. good luck to everyone
u.u That sucks uberly. I would throw my Game Boy if that happened to me. (I threw it when Glacia Sheer Cold swept my team, so...) That's just another random unforutunate event, just like roaring lairons and fleeing tauros; I'm not going to kill you or anything.. o_0; I may kill you if you were LOOKING for one on Route 114 and found it. *throws crumpled up piece of paper at LDD*

LDD: I guess you were right about me not finding any shinies on this play through Emerald. I caught all the legends last night and I'm just about ready to evacuate all hands once more. I'd like to put together a L100 Memento Gardevoir base before I do, so that might take a bit of time. I'll raise them to L100 on Sapphire in the Roselia patch. Yay, craploads of hunting!

Edit: 4 Surskits (Roseila patch)

Last edited:

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
Years
me too! I really would like to get a shc trainer card. I have these shinys:
Charizard
Typhlosion
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Groudon
Tentacruel

Tip for getting shiny kyogre, groudon rayquaza: save right in front of them and keep entering the battle, if they aren't shiny turn off and do again. (takes a LONG time but it's worth it cuz black rayquaza looks really cool.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
People, people! if you want a SHC card then go HERE! but i cant remember if you have to be a full member to have one :/

So yeah ive been training Koffing and nothing, MM ive been meaning to ask, how do you know the average amount of times the rarest pokemon in the area pops up, would'nt mind counting so i had some idea of how many encounters i have had. I'm willing to bet its something really simple then i'll kick myself .__.

Years
Members wanting cards: I've gotten lazy with them again. Go ahead and post a request HERE!! and I'll get to it some time.

Yam: You could try the archive.org remnant of Pokémon Forever: http://web.archive.org/web/20050207142148/pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/
It's under Games, Advanced, Wild Pokémon Locations.

Edit: 5 Surskits. (Roselia patch)

Edit2: LDD, go see if the Shiny Lotad Curse is lifted. I attempted to transfer it to a certain Missingno. Master of the Serebii Forums for finding a shiny Porygon.

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
MetalMario said:
u.u That sucks uberly. I would throw my Game Boy if that happened to me. (I threw it when Glacia Sheer Cold swept my team, so...) That's just another random unforutunate event, just like roaring lairons and fleeing tauros; I'm not going to kill you or anything.. o_0; I may kill you if you were LOOKING for one on Route 114 and found it. *throws crumpled up piece of paper at LDD*

LDD: I guess you were right about me not finding any shinies on this play through Emerald. I caught all the legends last night and I'm just about ready to evacuate all hands once more. I'd like to put together a L100 Memento Gardevoir base before I do, so that might take a bit of time. I'll raise them to L100 on Sapphire in the Roselia patch. Yay, craploads of hunting!

Edit: 4 Surskits (Roseila patch)

I was gone for abit and I caught a shiny. but you'll never guess what. SO I'll just tell you. It's a seviper..... *runs away* It's ugly though. I don't want it.

Years
Agent9 said:
I was gone for abit and I caught a shiny. but you'll never guess what. SO I'll just tell you. It's a seviper..... *runs away* It's ugly though. I don't want it.
*kills Agent9 not for finding a shiny seviper, but for THIS COMMENT*

WTF are you smoking? Shiny Seviper is like amazing in all of its disco glory! The only thing that could be worse than that comment would be releasing it, which is what I get the feeling you'd consider doing. The ignorance of such an action would just be beyond me.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I need a little help here.. Off the top of your head, can someone tell me what are all the moves a Pokemon can use to get away and which Pokemon know them? (like selfdestruct, roar, teleport and whirlwind) I'm trying to make a list of Pokemon that I need to use a master ball on instead of false swiping and throwing some other ball repeatedly. I want to make sure I don't forget anything. It would be bad to come across one that I didn't know about and miss it because of that. (I always save my masterball for shiny hunting) Thanks for any help!

Years
Beyond those, there are Perish Song Lapras in the back of the Four Island cave, though they're rare. Also Explosion (but you already knew that). The only other direct suicide move I'm aware of is Memento, but no wild Pokémon have it.

Something else you'll have to beware of is recoil damage. This can be an actual move (Take Down Rapidash) or Struggle.

Edit: Also Curse and Confusion. I have a list somewhere... (Self-induced confusion moves could be found on things like Thrash Marowak.)

Last edited:

statnio

Pokemon Online(Head Moderater)
Years
Agent9 said:

Man what are you talking about?
Im jealous of you. If only I had a shiny seviper!

Years
yay new shiny ive been waiting sooo long for this

*does the new shiny dance*

yay i did it MM dont hurt me *whimpers in fear*

still cant find the gameboy

Years
Hey singrats to all of the members with new shinys! *Peace sign* I have not be hunting alot because i have been revising for my G.C.S.E's, but i will get back to it soon!

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
YAY! I found my ruby again! This means hunting!! I'm lookin for a nincada now or a skitty cos thr rare i hope a nincada cos that turns into two shinies! The bad thing is... You catch wishmurs at the nincada spot! If i find one shiny AGAIN i am seriously gonna flush myself down the toilet! o.O lol

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
well that was the thing I thought about :P
hunting for a nincada to get 2 shinyes :P hehe :P
but I will stick to the corphish egg hatching, while being in the spot I see Minun and Electrice !
these are the first 3 shinyes I want in my list on saphire :P

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
emerald star said:
black rayquaza looks really cool.)
agreed... gold groundon aint half bad either... mm you live anywhere near the kid with the shiny seviper? *in bad transelvanian accent*"ve might be able to organize a trade..."

lol
neways, i think ima go back to lvling my random crap, i still dont have a fully lvl'd pickup team... and i wouldnt need it if there was any form of good exp in emerald.. i just hope i can get my hands on a shiny manectric... it looks really cool... yup ima go hunt that now...

gl to yall and take care.

/edit

someone wanted to know the pkmn that had certain moves... sheck out this site: http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/ ok there you go.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MetalMario said:
Yam: You could try the archive.org remnant of Pokémon Forever: http://web.archive.org/web/20050207142148/pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/
It's under Games, Advanced, Wild Pokémon Locations.

Yam.. lol thanks for that MM looks like i'll be counting Kakuna's for now so i'll have some idea!

agent_9 said:

ARE YOU MAD?! a shiny is something to be treasured! no matter how ugly it is shame on you! :P

1 Kakuna so far still along way to go =/

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
BG pokemon freak said:
well that was the thing I thought about :P
hunting for a nincada to get 2 shinyes :P hehe :P
Jah i know thats why i'm doin it too :P Tips for hutin, print out the hunted shiny and the normal state so you can compare. I'm so worried i missd out on a shiny zigzagoon or linoon or seedot cos they look so much like the normal state...

Progress: 120 at the seedot patch, 50 at Roselia patch and a sad amount of 25 at the nincada patch.. Man.. i hav to keep that up :P

Back