• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Igotpokeballz- well xD Ruby kind of has a boyfriend in the suicune dorm :3 if Ruby just went to look for him they could bump into each other xD

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@jackblaze: Okie day--

@Everyone: Speaking of which, the end of the IC day will be approaching soon enough. This is the first warning, just to get your attention. There will be at least 3 more as we draw closer and closer. Right now there's no actual estimate, just a warning that it's coming so people are aware. |P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hey everyone,

First of all I'd like to apologise for my absence recently - I've had some real life things going on that have kept me unusually busy. Fortunately it was at a time that I believe my characters weren't interacting with anyone but nevertheless, I want to say sorry if I've inconvenienced anybody.

That being said, things have calmed down a little for me now and I wanted to check if I'm still welcome? If so, would you like me to re-apply?

Apologies again.

Sapphire Rose

Years
@igotPokeballz- wait what? XD "me" cheating on him? You mean "wouldn't wanna make him think RUBY'S cheating on him." ;3 my name's sapphire~ not ruby ;D i don't mean this to insult you or something! :3 just found it funny to say :3

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
@PinkSapphire XD it was a joke, and I know ur character's name :P, I just dont feel the need to call u "Ruby" since this is the OOC thread.

Sapphire Rose

Years
@Igotpokeballz- no need to call me Ruby here :p it's just my character here, i also have a boy character called Roxas.

Dawn

Years
@Lincoln West: It's alright, I've still got all your characters and shizzle right here. Welcome back! Feel free to resume RPing whenever you please, as you're perfectly welcome. You can also choose to apply for a different character if you choose, but yeah.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Thank you very much Yellow - I think I'll resume with the characters I had previously. I'm considering making Lincoln's dad an NPC and making a teacher I actually play, but I'll muse on that a bit longer before deciding.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Starting Sunday, my activity will be slightly lowered because I am moving. Greiger and Megaman, if I don't post in two days feel free to bunny me and send me to the Suicune dorm. ;3

I'll drive to the cafeteria in my next post though! (not really *drive* but y'all get the point lol)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I hope I don't get booted from this rp, we had a really bad storm and I'm at the local hospital to charge stuff, not sure when I'll get power back, they said by July 8th

Dawn

Years
@Jackblaze: IC days have tended to take a while, but it's evening now so it shouldn't be a great deal of time. I'd reckon before August to say the least. Right now I don't have a definite timeframe in mind, though.

Years
Name:Holly Amarosa

Nickname:None

Sex:Female

Dorm:Entei

Appearance:She is kind of short for her age,being only 4'6 tall. She has dark brown eyes and long golden-yellow hair that she keeps tied up in two ponytails to keep it from dragging on the ground. She always wears shirts or sweaters with long sleeves to cover the scars on her wrist.

Personality:To say that she's shy is an understatement. She is basically scared of people. She has a slow temper,but will normally be the first person to panic when something happens. If someone makes fun of her because of her height,she changes into a totally different person. She'll attack whoever makes fun of her without a second thought. If anything happens to anybody that she cares about,she'll think about nothing but getting revenge.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):Holly was born in Rustboro City. When she was a couple of months old,her parents were killed in an accident. Her older brother and sister decided to move to Striaton City. When she was three years old,she wandered into the Dreamyard and found a baby Munna. She ran home with it and asked her brother if she could keep it. He said that she could keep it and she named it Molly. She took Molly with her wherever she went. As she grew up,however she got bullied a lot for her height. She started to lock herself in her room and she refused to come out. She also started to eat less. Molly noticed this and tried to cheer Holly up. Holly just ignored her and started to cry. One day her depression got so bad that she started to cut herself. Her sister decided to enroll her into the academy. When she found out that Holly got accepted,she sent her to the academy with a gift:a baby Litwick.

Pokémon:
Species:Munna
Nickname:Molly
Personality:Molly is a very caring Pokemon who's willing to try to make everybody that she can happy.
Lvl:15
Moves:Psybeam,Yawn,Psychic,Light Screen

Species:Litwick
Nickname:Lumina
Personality:Lumina is very happy-go-lucky and she's already trying to scare everybody.
Level:5
Moves: Ember,Astonish

Dawn

Years
@ShayShayTheShaymin: Your SU is looking good--However, may I ask that you expand on the details of her history / personality somewhat more? It'll probably make your character easier to play if you do.

Years
KKz.Personality: To say that she's shy is an understatement. She is basically scared of people. She's also kind of a crybaby. She has a slow temper,but will normally be the first person to panic when something happens. Sometimes when she's around a lot of people she'll start to freak out and have a panic attack and hyperventilate. If someone makes fun of her because of her height,though,she changes into a totally different person. She'll attack whoever makes fun of her without a second thought. If anything happens to anybody that she cares about,she'll think about nothing but getting revenge.

Holly was born in Rustboro City. When she was a couple of months old,her parents were killed in an accident. Her older brother and sister decided to move to Striaton City. When she was three years old,she wandered into the Dreamyard and found a baby Munna. She ran home with it and asked her brother if she could keep it. He said that she could keep it and she named it Molly. She took Molly with her wherever she went. As she grew up,however she got bullied a lot for her height. At first she ignored them,but after a couple of years she couldn't take it anymore. She started to lock herself in her room and she refused to come out. She also started to eat less. Molly noticed this and tried to cheer Holly up. Holly just ignored her and started to cry. One day her depression got so bad that she started to cut herself. Her brother and sister wanted to take her to therapist,but she wouldn't leave her room,so they brought the therapist to her. He suggested that they send Holly somewhere where she can learn that not everyone is bad. Her sister decided to enroll her into the academy. When she found out that Holly got accepted,she sent her to the academy with a gift:a baby Litwick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back