The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Pokémon OPEN The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2014 (11:29 AM). Edited March 13th, 2014 by GastlyGibus.
I can't hear ya, ya talkin' to me?

Nature: Naive
    Looks fun. Why not?

Here's what I came up with:
    Spoiler:
    Name: Samantha Lee

Sex: Female

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Samantha is a petite young woman with tanned skin. She is shorter than average, standing at 5’0” with long brown hair that is usually tied up in a ponytail. Her normal apparel is very casual, as she doesn’t care much for personal appearances. She usually wears a brightly-colored tank-top with ankle-jeans and a pair of sandals.

Personality:
    Samantha is headstrong, brave, and maybe a little crazy. Although she is friendly and upbeat, she can be serious when she puts her mind to it. Growing up as an only child, Samantha had to go out and make friends herself. Because of this, she is independant and strong-willed.

She always puts on a brave face in front of people, whether she actually is being courageous or not. She’ll never make her fears known publicly, though in private she can be rattled if things begin to head south. She draws strength from her friends, gaining a sort of confidence when in the company of others.

Because of her strict upbringing, now that she is free from the influence of her parents she can tend to be somewhat rebellious, which stems from her independent attitude. She never truly “acts out” in the sense of drawing attention to herself, but she has the spirit of a daredevil underneath her “proper” outside appearance.

History:
    Samantha grew up in Fortree city, Hoenn. An only child, Samantha’s parents were very protective of her. They were among the upper-class, but Samantha’s parents were a bit on the strict side. She was to go to school like a normal child, graduate, and get a normal job. No wild Pokemon journeys or any nonsense of the sort. They had their pet Kecleon, and that was it. Though she thought the idea of a Pokemon journey would be exciting, she respected her parents wishes for the most part.

Growing up, Samantha made many friends with the children her age. One day, when she was 12 years old, her friends had heard a rumor of a haunted house located deep within the forests to the east of Fortree. The rumors said the house was abandoned, and that an angry spirit guarded the vicinity. Being young and naive, the kids dared Samantha to go, and Samantha, whether out of bravery, insanity, or both, eagerly accepted the challenge.

The dare was simple: find the house and spend the night inside. Easy enough, Samantha assumed. Gathering her camping supplies, she made her way to the house in question. After some wandering, she managed to locate the rickety old shelter.

For the first few hours, it was rather uneventful. Samantha was beginning to wonder if the house was really haunted or if her friends were just being stupid. She set up her sleeping bag, as it was getting late, and drifted off to sleep. Around midnight, a sudden sound startled her awake. She curiously looked around, calling out to the air for whoever it was to identify themselves, though it was in vain. Just as she rested her head on her pillow, the sound came again, louder than before. It sounded like a lock turning! She jumped up, running over to the front door of the house and frantically trying to open it, but to no avail. Turning around, she was badly startled by a large, imposing shadowy figure, easily taller than her, standing a ways back as it stared at her with a single, glowing red eye. It began to growl as her, terror gripping the girl as she stood with her back against the door.

Her heart began to race. “This is how I die” she thought, sure that the creature was going to do her in. However, for a brief moment, she felt her courage rising - or was it desperation? - and she clenched her fists as she took a step forward.

“I’m not afraid of you!” she shouted at the beast. She was lying through her teeth, but she figured if this monster was going to kill her, she would at least die with some dignity. The monster paused, looking at her quizzically with it’s single eye. She took another step forward, staring at the creature defiantly as she declared her statement again. Surprisingly, the monster began to back away some, seeming to even shrink in size. Samantha took another step forward, issuing her challenge a third time, and the monster vanished; in it’s place hovered a small gray Pokemon, a Duskull.

Her fear subsided for the time being, Samantha slowly approached the creature, before it disappeared in front of her. She was momentarily confused, until the Duskull reappeared behind her with a “Rah!” Startled, Samantha fell to the ground as the Duskull giggled at her reaction. In one quick motion, Samantha jumped up to her feet, shouting back at the Duskull.

“ROAR!” The Duskull backed away in surprise, before laughing again and vanishing from sight. The two began to play together, each trying to outdo the other in their little scaring contest. They became fast friends, and Samantha found little difficulty in completing her challenge of spending the night in the old house.

Over the months, Samantha began to visit the house more and more often. First it was weekly, and soon it became daily. She eventually brought her friends along too, the old home becoming a sort of clubhouse for them, with Duskull as their mascot.

A few months later, Samantha was now 13 years old. She had spent the after-school hours playing with her friends at the old house, which was standard procedure by now. After her friends were done and had left for the day, Samantha began to pack up and leave as well. As she began to exit the house, she noticed that Duskull was following her outside, which was not normal. She kindly explained that he couldn’t come home with her, and began to leave again, the Duskull ignoring her words and trailing her again.

“No, you can’t come home with me, my parents would kill me if you came home with me,” she explained, trying to shoo the ghost-type away. After numerous failed attempts to persuade the Pokemon, Samantha gave up. She didn’t know what she was going to do. There was no way her parents would allow her to bring a Pokemon home. They’d say that he was too much responsibility, they couldn’t keep him. They’d probably accuse her of wanting to go off on a journey, and as much as she wanted to do that…

Samantha thought for a moment. It was a longshot, and it probably wouldn’t work, but it didn’t seem like she had a choice. Returning home with Duskull in tow, she confronted her parents. She asked them - practically begging them - to let her go on journey. She had managed to befriend a Pokemon, and she swore that she’d do her best. She’d call everyday, she’d be extra careful, she would even run straight home if things got too dangerous. She made all sorts of promises (some she didn’t intend to keep) in the hopes of convincing them to let her go. After some consideration, her parents conceded to her wishes - on one condition.

Because of Samantha’s inexperience in training and battling, her parents wanted her to go to a trainer’s school in order to learn more before embarking on any kind of journey. Samantha readily agreed. She applied for the Pokemon Trainer Academy, just barely managing to pass due to her limited knowledge of battling and training. Despite her marginal knowledge, she was determined to show that she had what it takes. With her new partner Duskull, whom she nicknamed Sid, she said her goodbyes to her family and friends, ready and eager to start a new chapter in her life.

Pokémon:

Species: Duskull
    Nickname: Sid
    Personality: Sid is extremely mischievous and sneaky. He loves to startle unaware people by phasing out of surfaces in front of them, or stalking them until they turn around and notice his presence. The greater their reaction, the more Sid laughs, much to the chagrin of Samantha.

Sid is fiercely over-protective of Samantha, despite her insistence against it. He attempts to “protect” her against anybody who comes close, much to her dismay. When not in his Pokeball, Sid silently hovers behind Samantha, looking over her shoulder.

Level: 20
    Moves: Night Shade, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Haze.

If there are any issues, just let me know and I'll correct them.

And I tried to rock on with him, but I slowly became bored
    Could that man on stage with everything somehow need some more?"

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 13th, 2014 (12:04 PM).
    Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
      Man, I've been away for too long. I want to bring Shawn back into the fold, but I'm not sure where to start. Any ideas?

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
      Old March 13th, 2014 (12:51 PM).
      Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
        I'm sad to announce that I'm gonna be on hiatus. Alice will be visited and temporarily taken away from the academy while I'm gone. Life has been giving me a whole lotta lemons and it's getting to be too much for me to handle. So, when I'm able to sort things out, I should return.

Name: Creamer
        Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
        Old March 14th, 2014 (4:05 PM).
        Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
        @GhastlyGibus: Love the history you made for your character! Consider yourself accepted! Sorry for taking so long. The SU came up at a bad time for Yellow. Looking forward to RPing with ya.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
        Dynamo, Rosellia, Male Level: 15
        Moves: Spikes, Stun Spore, Power Whip, Sludge Bomb, Growth

Buster, Marill, Male Level: 11
        Moves: Aqua Jet, Water Gun, Belly Drum, Tail Whip, Tickle

Knox, Sandygast, Female Level 10
        Moves: Absorb, Astronish, Sand Attack, Destiny Bond, Ancient Power
        Old March 14th, 2014 (4:59 PM).
        I can't hear ya, ya talkin' to me?

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
          @GhastlyGibus: Love the history you made for your character! Consider yourself accepted! Sorry for taking so long. The SU came up at a bad time for Yellow. Looking forward to RPing with ya.
          Many thanks, Megaman765! A question, if I may.

I've read over the info on the first post, and I'm wondering, how far into the current day is the RP? I'd like to read some before I get started, just to get a feel of where things are now. Is there a particular post I should read from, or should I just jump right in?

And I tried to rock on with him, but I slowly became bored
          Could that man on stage with everything somehow need some more?"

Old March 14th, 2014 (5:32 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by GastlyGibus View Post
          Many thanks, Megaman765! A question, if I may.

I've read over the info on the first post, and I'm wondering, how far into the current day is the RP? I'd like to read some before I get started, just to get a feel of where things are now. Is there a particular post I should read from, or should I just jump right in?
          We're about over halfway through the day at the moment. Various students just took place in a raid on a Team Rocket base that was within the island and thus, various students were turned into Pokemon. Right now, everyone is trying to figure out how to reverse the effects.

And nothing wrong with jumping right on in. There's so many posts that its hard to suggest where to start. XD Your character is bound to get caught up just by playing around

Old March 15th, 2014 (3:28 PM).
          A Little Wooly Piece of Steam

Nature: Jolly
          Hey everyone, I used to post in here but got pretty overwhelmed with college work last year. But thankfully this year I'm staying on top of my college well nicely which leaves me with plenty time to hang out here on PC.

So I'd like to return to PTA but I'm just wondering do you guys want me to resubmit my SU or should I start fresh again? Personally I'd like to continue were I left off but of course that's up to you guys to decide. :D
          Old March 17th, 2014 (4:41 PM).

Anyone is free to rejoin back in and theres no problem continuing from where you were. So much happens in PTA it could just be assumed you were studying or something :p

But yeah go ahead and resubmit your SU if you'd like.

Old March 17th, 2014 (4:44 PM).
          waving through a window~

*Wild Shaymin appears*
          Hey all! I think that this might be the age of people returning to PTA, because I want to come back~

step out, step out of the sun if you keep getting
          burned~
          Pairs♥amerininja and TheZenTraveler
          Old March 18th, 2014 (9:51 PM). Edited March 19th, 2014 by PhantomPlazma.
          Born to be a champion

Nature: Relaxed
            If there's any room left plz consider mine plz

This is my first time doing this so I'll try my best

Name:Tyler Plaz

Nickname: Plazma

Dorm: Raikou

Appearance: Messy brown hair light green eyes wears a dark blue hoodie with a red shirt under it. He also wears 2 chains that he never takes off one is a ludicolo chain and the other is a snorlax and he has a tattoo of a tyranitar on his back. He's also 7f 5 and about 125 pounds. He also wears blue jeans ans green sneakers

Personality: Tyler is a reliable person that everyone can trust. He's usually nice calm relaxed and energetic but if you cross him or hurt one if his friends he becomes your worst nightmare. He also LOVES pokemon and one thing he can't stand is betrayal. He is also not very social with others unless he knows he can trust them. He also has a weird case of split personalty disorder when he's alone head all relaxed when he's with friends he's all energetic when he's in a battle he's all focused and determined to win but he still has fun.

History: As far back as Tyler could remember pokemon were always there for him he had a sort of sad past sometimes his parents ignored him and focused on there jobs and Tyler's on,y firmed was his munchlax Chubs. Tyler knew that when he grew up he would be a pokemon trainer. When Tyler was old enough he took his pokemon and left saffron city and went on his journey on his journey he bet the gym leaders with ease but when it came to the pokemon league he only made it to round 3 he thought his entire journey was a waste and threw his badges into the ocean later he was contacted ny Oak and asked him if he would like to applicate for his academy Tyler happily accreted and decide he would go and start over his journey and become champion.

Pokemon

Species: Snorlax

Nickname: Chubs

Lv:28

Moveset: bodyslam rest snore yawn

Personality chubs is a snorlax that likes to relax and sleep but he's also very energetic and athletic when it comes to a battles. He also sometimes mistakes people for food and tris to eat them but Tyler stops him.

Species lombre

Nickname Senior

Personality lombre is a very happy all the time and loves to party I fact every time Tyler wins a battle senior does a dance while singing.

Lv 25

Move set bubble beam fury swipes nature power energy ball

Species larvitar
            Nickname Zilla
            Lv 23

Personality Zilla loves to fight with everyone even Tyler when she doesn't get her way she can be disobedient but she still likes Tyler and she always listens to Tyler she it's time to battle.

Moveset scary face rock slide dig protect

We'll heres my SU I hope it's good enough to get in and if it needs changes Plz tell me
            Old March 19th, 2014 (8:04 AM). Edited March 19th, 2014 by Zorogami.
            WUB WUB

Name: Ernesto Kolten
            Nickname: Nestor
            Sex: Male

Appearance: Ernesto is about 1,55m tall, a little bit chubby and his skin is somewhat tan from living in Olivine City. He has very short black hair, small nose and ears and greenish-brown eyes. Above his left eyebrow one can appreciate a little scar he got as a kid. He usually wears shorts, his favorite are dark blue and have many pockets to stash things. He also likes sporty t-shirts, and wears his red colored one the most. Usually he wears a white wristband on his right wrist, with a black silhouette of a Hitmonlee on it. From time to time he wears a black snapback, with the word "Johto" in red letters. His shoewear is comprised of Basketball Hi-sneakers, his favorite pair is white with blue highlights.

Personality: Nestor is a kind and nice boy. He loves to laugh and have fun, spend time with his friends and family and doesnt take things too seriously. He is a helpful person, especially if its his friends or family that are in need of that help. Nestor is not the shy type, and he has no problem being the center of attention. When meeting new people, Nestor has loves to take the iniciative and tries to get the conversation going, it doesnt take him very long to get attached to someone. He can also tell pretty well how people are feeling, he is a good listener and enjoys cheering up people when they are down. Ernesto always thinks positive, even if the odds are against him.

As for weaknesses, Nestor has a few as well: His most notable one being inpatience. He hates to wait for stuff to happen, and sitting around for just 30 minutes quietly without doing anything can already be a huge challenge. He is not easy to anger, but once you get him there, he will react in a very aggressive and extreme way. Nestor can also be considered to be naive, which might lead some people to take advantage of him. Lastly, Ernesto is no stranger to telling lies if he sees himself in trouble, which means that you shouldnt always trust him when things are about to go south. As a trainer, he is kind to his Pokemon and loves to spend time with them. He doesnt go too hard on them, which might lead them to not reach their full potential, but that makes them trust and like his trainer back. Ernesto can be pretty lazy, but if he sets himself a goal, he will eventually achieve it. He is also very good at thinking on his feet and loves to be spontaneous.

History: Nestor was originally born on the Orange Islands, as his parents were on vacation. He has lived in Olivine City all his life, although he has seen some other regions from travelling around with his parents. He lives with his father Paco, who is a cook on a cruise ship, and his mother Serena, who used to be a kindergarden teacher, until Albert, Nestors younger brother, was born. Ernestos grandparents live in the same neighborhood, which mean they are around a lot of the time. As his father works on a ship, he is not always around, but that has never bothered Ernesto too much. When he is there, he loves to go fishing with him or play basketball in their yard. His father is somewhat strict, but always fair, and he really loves his son. It was Paco who tought Ernesto how to catch and raise Pokemon properly, and to always treat them with respect. His mother, Serena, is a stay-at-home mum, who has always took good care of Ernesto. She is a sweet and caring person, who taught her son how to behave properly and to never ever judge people before getting to know them. His little brother is 4 years younger, and although they get along, they love to annoy one another. Ernesto doesnt know how much of a role model his brother sees in him, but he does truly care about him. One time, when Albert was being harrassed by 2 ten-year-olds, Ernesto didnt hesitate once to step in and protect his brother, even if it ment taking a beating.

His grandparents, Anton and Marga, always took good care of Ernesto and loved having him around. Anton, his grandfather, used to be the local Gym leader years back, and he enjoyed passing on his knowledge to his grandson. He taught him how to battle efficiently and all about typings and advantages. Anton always felt like Ernesto was skilled in battle and had good potential, but his laziness did hold him back. He thought Nestor relied more on instict than on knowledge, which could go terribly wrong. Ernesto received his very first Pokemon from his father, when he came back from a trip to the Hoenn region. He would always bring gifts from his travels, but this one was very special: a Pokemon Egg. Paco promised his son that, if he took good care of the egg, he could keep the Pokemon that hatched out of it. Nestor was 8 at that time, and he had never felt so excited in his whole life. He went to sleep with the egg, carried it around and never lost it out of sight. About a week later, it finally happened: a little red Torchic came out of the Egg!! His grandfather told him it was a male one and asked: "So, what are you going to name it?" After thinking about it for a few seconds, Ernesto answered: "Llamas!" Which means "Flames" in spanish, the language his father taught him. From there on, Llamas and Nestor were inseparable, and Ernesto would train Llamas almost every day. About a year later, for his 9th birthday, Albert had a big surprise for him: Having been a Steel-type gym leader, he gifted his grandson a little Magnemite! This one was aptly named Albert, in honor of his grandpa.

In the following years, Nestor got really into battling, and he was the best at his school. Although he was very smart in class, he would constantly get into troubling for talking to his peers and constantly being lost in thoughts about Pokemon and battles. The years passed, and Nestor kept getting better and better at battling. His grades ranged from good to average, but he had a bunch of friends and was happy as things were. One day, there was a big announcment: The PTA (Pokemon Trainer Academy) was accepting new students! Being an Elite institution, it wouldnt be easy getting in: There was going to be a Tournament, and the Top3 placed Trainers would get an chance to apply for a spot. Ernesto wasnt sure how many people would show up, but he knew he wanted to participate. Not so much for the chance of getting into PTA, but to see how good he was compared to others. The day of the Tournament came, and after many hard battles, Ernesto reached the semi-finals, where he lost against a kid who had already evolved Pokemon. His Torchic, Magnemite and Corphish were no match, and Ernesto was defeated. His last chance at placing first was the Losers Match, where he had to take on a kid he knew from school. His was a class above him, and although Ernesto had beaten him before, it had never been easy. The match was brutal, and both were down to their last Pokemon: Nestor had Llamas, and the other kid has a Linoone. As Llamas was about to lose, something amazing happened: He evolved into Combusken!! That was the boost he needed, and thanks to a double-kick Ernesto managed to win the match! He received a Bronze medal and a little trophy, and his parents were very proud of him. "Im very proud and happy for you son" hsi dad said. "So, are you going to be leaving us to go to PTA? Thats a really great school you know!" He had forgotten all about it up to this moment.

He thought about it for the next few days, and when the letter from Prof. Oak arrived, he had made a choice. He was going to try his best to get into PTA, to become a better Trainer and a better person! A few weeks after the interview and the acceptance test, he received a letter. He got into PTA and would be staying in the Raikou rooms. He knew that what that meant: He was far from being the best, but he had enough potential to get a spot. After packing his bags, he grabbed all his stuff and walked into the living room. His dad would accompany him to the pier, where a ship would carry him to the island PTA was located on. "Son, do your best, and never give up. We love you and we are very proud of you!!" Where his dads last words. Ernesto was ready, and he was going to make the best out of it.

Pokémon
            Species: Combusken
            Nickname: Llamas
            Personality: Ernestos first Pokemon. Very attached to his trainer and would do anything for him. He is brave and strong, but at the same time really hot-headed. He is more serious than Ernesto, but he is definitely as nice and kind as his trainer. He likes to battle and comparing his strength to other Pokemon. Brute Force is his preferred method of battling.
            Level: 22
            Moves: Night Slash, Flame Charge, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Swords Dance

Species: Magnemite
            Nickname: Albert
            Personality: Albert is the opposite of Llamas. He is a more distant character, who doesnt mind being by himself. He does not enjoy to battle, but he will give his best if he has to. In contrast to the Combusken, Albert prefers a more strategic approach, to analyze his enemy first, then attack him exploiting his weakness. Although he doesnt show his emotions like Llamas, he still cares a lot about his trainer.
            Level: 21
            Moves: Signal Beam, Electroweb, Swift, Shock Wave, Hidden Power (Ice)

Species: Corphish
            Nickname: Claws
            Personality: Claws is a Prankster. He likes to play games on his Pokemon friends and on his trainer alike. This corphish is pretty careless, and puts himself above everything else. He is very attentive though and very aware of his surroundings, which makes him dangerous in battle. Normally, you would see you laugh and go about his business, but when he has to battle, he gets very serious and focused all of a sudden.
            Level: 21
            Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, X-Scissor, Metal Claw, Taunt

I really hope this SU is good enough, i would really love to participate!
            Also, two quick questions: Do Pokemon Abilities play a role? And Pokemon can forget old moves for new ones right?

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
            Old March 19th, 2014 (8:58 AM). Edited March 19th, 2014 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
            Queen of Magical Girls

Nature: Quirky
            @Siiadams: Meaningful conflict is the driving force behind most interaction~ That said, there are at least one hundreds ways we could make meaningful conflict happen. Something could happen to your character. Something could happen to someone your character cares about. Your character could make friends with someone who is going through something tough! Valorie and company come to mind, trying to discover a way to transform students back to their original body easier.

@ShaymieTheShaymin and WooliestSteam1: Be my guest! Nobody is prevented from returning to PTA.

@PhantomPlazma: Hmm... Your app is overall very short. We can work on that and getting you in though, if you're willing. Firstly your personality section leaves me wondering two things. What are his actual flaws? Everyone has flaws, even subtle ones. From his history it sounds like he's not a very good loser and may be a bit reckless and impulsive on top of that. You can talk about these things in your personality section a bit to boost it's length and add depth!

While reading your history I noticed that you simply don't talk about his life before going on his pokemon journey aside from his parents ignoring him and knowing his munchlax. I feel like that deserves a brief mention. What were his hobbies? How did he meet Chubs? What in particular convinced him to start his pokemon journey? Was it just that he got old enough or got his parents permission or was there some other event that inspired him?

If you can put the answer to questions like these in your SU I think we can talk about getting you into the RP~

@Zorogami: Good Arceus man! Over a thousand words without a line break;! It's just one big solid block of text! That little nitpick aside your application looks fine though. I scratched my head at the tournament for entry, but I suppose that works as a promotional event. You're accepted! Just try to break up your posts into chunks with line breaks for us. >.o The readability magically goes way up which is good for everyone involved.

It's been a long time since we crossed paths over space-time~
            Old March 19th, 2014 (11:14 AM).

So much people returning to PTA XP That seems to happen alot around here

Old March 19th, 2014 (11:18 AM).
            WUB WUB

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
            @Zorogami: Good Arceus man! Over a thousand words without a line break;! It's just one big solid block of text! That little nitpick aside your application looks fine though. I scratched my head at the tournament for entry, but I suppose that works as a promotional event. You're accepted! Just try to break up your posts into chunks with line breaks for us. >.o The readability magically goes way up which is good for everyone involved.
            Oh my im so sorry!! I typed that at work, while i was doing some other stuff, and i didnt even think about line breaks {D:}
            Now that im looking at it, its obviously painful and awful. Ill add some line breaks for an easier read.

Anyways, thanks a lot for accepting me!! Im looking forward to get started and meet you guys!
            While im at it: Would someone from the Raikou Dorms be interested in making a joint-post with me?
            That way i could get to meet a few of you guys better and all that :) Let me know if yo're up for it!

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
            Old March 19th, 2014 (11:19 AM).
            Queen of Magical Girls

Mmm... In other news, we now have a Skype group chat! Whether you're an ex-member, a current member or a member-to-be I'd love to add you in so that we can have better communication in the RP. It will be a more relaxed place than the OOC thread where you'll just be able to hang out, make friends and perhaps even discuss the RP while you're at it.

Add me at chaoticmarin if you'd like an invite.

Old March 19th, 2014 (11:19 AM).
            Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Guess who's back?

Albeit in a quiet way...Regardless, my team have some catching up to do so Shawn won't be coming out from his training area for awhile. If anyone wants to happen upon it to interact with him, be my guest.

@Shaymie Glad for you to consider returning, too. I think Shawn's been missing someone lately. :D

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
              Old March 19th, 2014 (11:25 AM).
              Under my Rock

Nature: Impish
                Ya know, This is the 3rd time I've uninstalled Skype and then Immediately found a use for it again.
                I need to learn to stop uninstalling it.
                Old March 19th, 2014 (12:09 PM).
                Born to be a champion

This isn the new version of my Su with the improvements

Name:Tyler Plaz

Appearance: Messy brown hair light green eyes wears a dark blue hoodie with a red shirt under it. He also wears 2 chains that he never takes off one is a ludicolo chain and the other is a snorlax and he has a tattoo of a tyranitar on his back. He's also 7f 5 and about 125 pounds. He also wears blue jeans ans green sneakers

Personality: Tyler is a reliable person that everyone can trust. He's usually nice calm relaxed and energetic but if you cross him or hurt one if his friends he becomes your worst nightmare. He also LOVES pokemon and one thing he can't stand is betrayal. He is also not very social with others unless he knows he can trust them. He also has a weird case of split personalty disorder when he's alone head all relaxed when he's with friends he's all energetic when he's in a battle he's all focused and determined to win but he still has fun. He can be a bit reckless at times and he can be a sore loser and he tends to zone out a lot. He also hates team rocket because when he was at silph co for a bit visiting a team rocket grunt stole Chubs his best friend but Tyler chased them down and sent his lotad out. and stopped them.

History: As far back as Tyler could remember pokemon were always there for him he had a sort of sad past sometimes his parents ignored him and focused on there jobs and Tyler's only friend was his munchlax Chubs which he met one day when he was out playing with a sandwich I his hand and he came and ate it. Tyler was mad because of that but when he was about to cry for his mom and dad ( he was 5 when this happened) the munchlax apologized in well Pokémon language and Tyler forgave him and they've been friends ever since. Tyler knew that when he grew up he would be a pokemon trainer because the gym leader in the town Sabrina once told Tyler that he would make an excellent pokemon trainer ( he was like 3 when that happened but he still remembers.) One day Tyler asked his mom and dad if he can be a Pokémon trainer they said ok but only if he can get a Pokémon (this was also the day he found munchlax) so he brought munchlax to his mom and dad and showed them munchlax and his dad handed him a pokeball and munchlax clicked to button and he went in. Tyler also found a lotad in his pool and decided to catch it with a pokeball all he bought early that day and he caught it. So when he turned 14 he took his pokemon and went to silph co to tell his mom and dad that he would be leaving while he was there a team rocket grunt came and stole chubs but Tyler chased after him and sent lotad out and stopped him. on his journey he bet the gym leaders with ease and caught a new friend a larvitar named Zilla but when it came to the pokemon league he only made it to round 3 he thought his entire journey was a waste and threw his badges into the ocean later he was contacted by Oak and asked him if he would like to applicate for his academy Tyler happily accepted and decide he would go and start over his journey and become champion.
                  Pokémon

Hobbies: riding his bike fishing enjoying a nice day with his Pokémon

Personality chubs is a snorlax that likes to relax and sleep but he's also very energetic and athletic when it comes to a battles. He also sometimes mistakes people for food and tris to eat them but Tyler stops him.

Species lombre

Nickname Senior

Personality lombre is a very happy all the time and loves to party I fact every time Tyler wins a battle senior does a dance while singing.

Lv 25

Species larvitar
                  Nickname Zilla
                  Lv 23

Personality Zilla loves to fight with everyone even Tyler when she doesn't get her way she can be disobedient but she still likes Tyler and she always listens to Tyler she it's time to battle.

Old March 19th, 2014 (3:38 PM). Edited March 19th, 2014 by WooliestSteam.
                  A Little Wooly Piece of Steam

Nature: Jolly
                  Resubmitting/Updating my SU now when I have the chance. I made alot more changes than I originally intended to but ah well. :)

Liam Conor Crawford

Name: Liam Conor Crawford

Nickname: Conor

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance:
                  Conor is 5 foot 8 inches and is an average built guy for 15 years old, mostly due to being outside most of the time. He is usually seen outside climbing trees and generally doing stuff that both his mother and father would tell him was too dangerous. The clothes he is seen in most often is a pair of blue jeans and a dark grey t-shirt. Conor will generally put on a thick, padded, black overcoat if he feels it’s too cold to head out in just a t-shirt. He can also been seen wearing an over the shoulder satchel bag quite often. (“It's not a man purse, it’s a satchel. Indiana Jones has one.”)

Conor is an average looking guy. His medium length red hair just reaches the top of his ears and sits in a messy, uncombed fashion. Generally whatever way Conor’s hair is when he steps out of bed, chances are it will stay like that all day. His eyes are a dark green and he has a small scar just to the left of his eye which he got after taking a nasty fall from a tree when he was younger.

Personality:
                  Conor is an outdoors person. He generally dislikes being stuck indoors for long periods of time. Ever since he was a little kid, Conor loved to play outdoors during every opportunity he got even on the cold and wet days. He loved to climb the trees and relax in the grass, it was because of this that Conor started to engage more and learn more about the world of Pokémon. Due to Conor’s fondness of the outdoors, he paid little to no attention towards his schoolwork. While other kids were indoors doing their homework Conor was in the one place that he loved, the one place that he could forget about all his worries, the outdoors.

Conor is a jolly person and always up for a laugh. Conor dislikes making enemies and will always make an effort to become friends with someone he meets. If an argument does occur, Conor can’t hold a grudge for very long and is generally the first person to apologise. Conor has never gotten into trouble with authorities and he doesn’t plan to however in spite of this Conor is an easily persuaded individual. If he hears that a majority of a group are planning to do something that would end in them getting into trouble, it won’t take much persuading to get Conor to tag along. He wouldn’t be happy about tagging along but will generally do it as to not create any friction between himself and the group.

Conor is a caring and soft-hearted individual. If Conor hears that a person or a Pokémon needs help Conor will make sure that he helps out that person or Pokémon no matter the danger or cost. He cares a lot about his Pokemon, and will never let any harm come to them.

Despite all this, Conor is a terrible battler. Conor doesn’t have the first clue when it comes to Pokemon battles especially against other, more experienced trainers. Whilst he has done an ok job at raising his Poliwag, he finds it extremely difficult to raise his Ralts. His Ralts is a very shy Pokemon and will always try to run away from a battle rather than take on the opposition. It’s because of this that Conor finds great difficulty in raising his Ralts. However he’s determent to raise his Ralts and to see it grow into a beautiful Gardevoir.

History:
                  Conor grew up in Fortree City in the Hoenn region. Due to the secluded, quiet and adventurous area that this city was built in, Conor spent his days running on the treetops, playing in the grass and going for a swim in the stream that was situated at the edge of the village. Conor would often leave his home in the morning telling his mother and father that he was off to school, however once Conor got far enough away from his house he would dart off into the trees and spend his days relaxing in the treetops and playing with the wild Pokémon that was found there.

As the years rolled by and Conor got older he still continued to skip school on a daily basis. But this time he didn’t spend his days relaxing in the treetops or playing in the grass. He spent his days watching Pokémon trainers come and go from the gym, trying their best to win the badge that would take them one step closer to the Pokémon League. One day he watched a determine trainer beat the gym leader in an intense battle. It was then Conor knew what he wanted to do. He raced home around the usual school finishing time, opened the door and said to his mum that he wanted to become a Pokémon trainer. His mum told him he would be going nowhere until his school work improved.

Conor attempted to improve his school work but his mind just wasn’t into it. He would still skip school now and again in order to sneak off and watch the gym battles unfold. He tried to cut this out in order to satisfy his parents but the urge was just too strong. Soon Conor was back skipping days of school just to simply watch Pokemon battles.

Early one morning, Conor walked downstairs only to find his mother, father and now his aunt sitting at the table. His mother explained he would have to go to Kanto with his aunt, as he was not learning anything here and a change of scenery might do him good and perhaps improve his school work. After much debate Conor walked out of the town with his aunt along with a backpack in hand filled with the bare essentials for the trip, leaving most of his treasured childhood items behind. Reaching the end of the village he took one last look at his hometown, he teared up remembering the memories that Fortree City held for him. He dried his eyes, turned back and proceeded with his aunt.

When he arrived in Kanto, Conor was living in Viridian City with his aunt and was attending the School there. Surprisingly his school work improved massively. Perhaps it was the lack of trees or maybe the fact that the gym in town was rarely visited by trainers. Pokemon almost didn’t exsist to Conor any more until one day as he returned from school he noticed a Pokémon hurt in the road, it was a Poliwag. He immediately picked it up and brought it to the Pokémon centre in town. He waited anxiously for its return. As soon as the Poliwag was healed, it jumped up on Conor’s shoulders and beamed a huge smile. Conor brought the Poliwag outside in order to let it go free but it wouldn’t budge. It refused to leave Conor’s side. Conor accepted that this Poliwag wasn’t going anywhere so he headed home in order to seek his aunts advice. Before that though, he leaned down and the Poliwag once more jumped up on Conor’s shoulder before setting off to find his aunt. Smitten with his new found friend, Conor was paying so little attention to the road in front of him that he ended up bumping into another trainer. Both trainers were knocked to the ground, but before Conor could apologise, the other trainer jumped up and challenged Conor to a battle. Having no experience ever participating in a battle before, Conor lost almost instantly. The other trainer stormed off but Conor dropped down to his knees to pick up the Poliwag and bring him back to the Pokémon centre. After healing him in the Pokemon Centre, he brought Poliwag home to his aunts house. Conor was completely unaware that during the Pokemon battle a local Pokémon lab assistant from Pallet Town was watching the battle. Impressed by Conor’s generosity and compassion for his Pokemon, he ran off to pallet town to inform Professor Gary Oak.

Early next morning, Conor awoke to find the Poliwag from before sleeping at the foot of Conor’s bed. It was a Saturday which meant no school, so Conor quickly jumped out of bed to head outsie to breath in the early morning air. After reaching the kitchen, he seen his aunt standing there with a big smile on her face. “A package for you from a Professor Gary Oak” Conor walked slowly over to the package which was sitting on the kitchen table. He opened it carefully to find a letter from Professor Gary Oak himself.

My name is Professor Gary Oak, principal of this academy. I started this school to help beginning trainers to understand the unique qualities and specialties of all Pokémon. From abra to zubat our goal is for you to learn and master everything there is to learn in the ways of a being a great pokémon trainer. Throughout your time here you will be groomed into an elite, learning the ways of battle, utility, the art of maintaining a healthy relationship with your pokemon and the skills you'll need to keep both you and yourself physically healthy on the field. I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here and feel like you've accomplished something worthwhile by time you leave.

Yours Truly

Professor Gary Oak

He couldn’t believe it! He got accepted to a Pokemon school and he didn’t even know why! But to be honest he didn’t really care why. He was just happy that he got accepted to this mysterious school. He did think it was a bit shady but his aunt told him not to worry. She said that she heard of this place, a place where kids go to become powerful Pokemon trainers. She also said that Oak must have seen a potential inside of Conor. She told Conor to pack his things as he would be heading off soon.

After Conor had all his things packed and ready to go he headed downstairs to say his final goodbyes, for a while anyway. However Poliwag wasn’t about to let Conor go on his own. He jumped up and down before Conor leaned down to let Poliwag jump up on his shoulder. After saying his goodbyes he was about to leave until his aunt called him back. She presented him with six Pokeballs, presents from his parents back in Hoenn. Five of them were empty whilst one of them contained a Pokemon from Hoenn. He thanked his aunt one last time and told her to give his thanks to his parents. Conor turned away and began the long road to becoming a Pokemon master.

He knew it was going to be tough. No-one said it was going to be easy but he was determined. He was going to show everyone that he could be something and most of all he wanted to make his parents proud.

Pokemon:

Species: Poliwag ♂
                  Nickname: Poli
                  Personality: Poli is a cheerful, happy Pokemon. He is usually seen on his trainers shoulder or by his side.
                  Lvl: 20
                  Moves: Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Doubleslap.

Species: Ralts ♀
                  Nickname: N/A
                  Personality: Ralts is a fearful and shy Pokemon but will often become courageous if it senses support from its trainer.
                  Lvl: 18
                  Moves: Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport.

Old March 19th, 2014 (3:52 PM).
                  Born to be a champion

This is the new version of my Su with the improvements

Name: Tyler T Plaza

Personality: Tyler is a reliable person that everyone can trust. He's usually nice calm relaxed and energetic but if you cross him or hurt one if his friends he becomes your worst nightmare. He also LOVES pokemon and one thing he can't stand is betrayal. He is also not very social with others unless he knows he can trust them. He also has a weird case of split personalty disorder when he's alone head all relaxed when he's with friends he's all energetic when he's in a battle he's all focused and determined to win but he still has fun. He can be a bit reckless at times and he can be a sore loser and he tends to zone out a lot. He also hates team rocket because when he was at silph co for a bit visiting a team rocket grunt stole Chubs his best friend but Tyler chased them down and sent his lotad out. and stopped them.

History: As far back as Tyler could remember pokemon were always there for him he had a sort of sad past sometimes his parents ignored him and focused on there jobs and Tyler's only friend was his munchlax Chubs which he met one day when he was out playing with a sandwich I his hand and he came and ate it. Tyler was mad because of that but when he was about to cry for his mom and dad ( he was 5 when this happened) the munchlax apologized in well Pokémon language and Tyler forgave him and they've been friends ever since. Tyler knew that when he grew up he would be a pokemon trainer because the gym leader in the town Sabrina once told Tyler that he would make an excellent pokemon trainer ( he was like 3 when that happened but he still remembers.) One day Tyler asked his mom and dad if he can be a Pokémon trainer they said ok but only if he can get a Pokémon (this was also the day he found munchlax) so he brought munchlax to his mom and dad and showed them munchlax and his dad handed him a pokeball and munchlax clicked to button and he went in. Tyler also found a lotad in his pool and decided to catch it with a pokeball all he bought early that day and he caught it. So when he turned 14 he took his pokemon and went to silph co to tell his mom and dad that he would be leaving while he was there a team rocket grunt came and stole chubs but Tyler chased after him and sent lotad out and stopped him. on his journey he bet the gym leaders with ease and caught a new friend a larvitar named Zilla but when it came to the pokemon league he only made it to round 3 he thought his entire journey was a waste and threw his badges into the ocean later he was contacted by Oak and asked him if he would like to applicate for his academy Tyler happily accepted and decide he would go and start over his journey and become champion.
                    Pokémon

Hobbies: riding his bike fishing enjoying a nice day with his Pokémon

Species lombre

Nickname Senior

Lv 25

Species larvitar

Nickname Zilla

Lv 23

Old March 21st, 2014 (11:30 AM).
                    Queen of Magical Girls

@Burg: Joooin uuuuus~

@Wooliest & Phantom: I'm going to go ahead and accept you both Good job on improving your SU, Phantom!

Old March 21st, 2014 (12:52 PM).
                    Always tired.

Aw, this looks like fun. ;u;
                      Hope this is good enough! >u<

Spoiler:
                      Name: Alys Mary Rainsworth
                      Nickname: None.
                      Dorm: Raikou dorm.

Appearance:
                      Alys is a young girl composed of a smaller bust, but a larger lower torso, or, in other words, 'pear shaped'. She stands 5'3 with very gentle and rounded features, and her body is composed of subtle slopes. Her hair is long, cascading down her back and coming to a stop at just above her thighs. It's a brilliant white, a sharper contrast to her pale red eyes. Her skin is a sickly looking porcelain that almost makes her look ghostly.
                      Usually, she's seen wearing an off-white sundress that hangs down to just above the knee. Decorated along the skirt of the garment are red flowers, looking as though they were stained to take on the signature look water color possesses on paper. Wrapped just below the bosom is a red ribbon that ties into a large bow in the back. The tails of the decor hang down to the backs of her calves.

If it's a bit colder out, white tights and scarf, and a pastel pink cardigan will be added to the outfit in order to keep her warmer. Resting along her shoulder during both seasons is a red ribbon purse [similar to the one in X and Y] where she keeps her pokeballs and school things.

Personality:
                      For strong points, Alys is extremely sweet and charasmatic. She enjoys the company of others and has a very gentle demeanor. Her voice is soft-spoken but firm, and overall has an air of confidence about herself. She's comfortable in her own skin and people's opinions of her more often than not don't effect her in the slightest. Laughing, singing, and dancing are some of her favourite hobbies and are things she does often in or out of the classroom.

Despite the seemingly extroverted personality, Alys can become extremely shy. She's very modest and humble when speaking about herself and towards others and generally doesn't enjoy any sort of limelight. She prefers for it to shine on others, while only giving subtle hints of herself so that others will not forget her, either.

Alys is human, and, in turn, comes with her fair share of flaws. She’s a bit of a klutz and has trouble deciphering social cues when presented in given situations. Her mood can easily flip-flop into cold or uncaring for absolutely no reason at all when she could have previously been sweeter than honey. She has extreme anxiety when it comes to crowds and larger groups of people. She doesn't enjoy being alone in the slightest, and tends to have anxiety attacks if she is. Alys is easily jealous and possessive of things she cares immensely about, whether it be people, pokemon, or possessions. If or when she feels she has been wronged and or harmed in some way, or if something or someone she cares about has been harmed or wronged, she can become extremely cruel. She'll grow curt and rude, giving clipped remarks and scoffing. She doesn't think twice about giving someone the cold shoulder or treating them as if they were below her. Alys doesn't forgive, either. So, once she's been crossed, there is ultimately no going back or repairing the relationship with her.

Overall, Alyss is generally a kind person with a calming affect about her. Interests of hers generally include, but are not limited to, reading, drawing, singing, dancing, and acting.

History:
                      Originally, Alys was born in the quiet town of Vandeturf town in Hoenn. Upon reaching age 8, she and her family of five moved to the Johto region, where she grew up in Blackthorn city.

Growing up, Alys had two older siblings. The first was her eldest sister, Fayth, who was an avid pokemon enthusiast with dreams of becoming the 'best pokemon trainer in all of the known regions.' She was hot headed and loud-mouthed and would stop at nothing unless he dreams were accomplished. She normally victimized her younger siblings, who in turn grew to dislike her and her mocking tone. Alys’s older brother, Torin, was much different. He preferred the idea of breeding pokemon and simply caring for them, as well as learning about behaviors and personalities. Both siblings were encouraged by Alys’s parents, specifically their father. Therefore, when Fayth became of age, she set out on her own journey with her trusted dratini. Torin, however, had remained at home, not wanting to leave his mother’s side and growing to like the idea of being a local pokemon breeder.

Alys was especially close to her father, who was a dragon breeder and tamer by the name of Levi. She was presented to the dragon type pokemon at a young age by him and in turn developed a great love and respect for them. She’d often times go to her father’s dragon ranch and would care for the pokemon there that he owned, feeding, grooming, and helping to breed them.
                      At the age of 11, her father presented her with a deino egg. He claimed that she was ready to take on the feat of training her own young dragon pokemon. It was until she was 12 that Lavi got caught up in a horrible accident involving one of the more aggressive male dragons. It resulted in serious injuries, leaving him bedridden. The tamer lasted only a few months before he died of infection from the wounds. Alys was crushed by the tragedy and is still sensitive on the topic of fathers and death.

One day, when Alys was busy tending to her room, the egg her father giving her having been sitting in its place on her desk, began to glow. The illumination caught the young girl’s eye and she perked up, having scampered over to the table to investigate. The egg itself had begun to tremble and shake, soft growls and nips sounding from inside. Alys’s eyes had widened and, quickly, she had grabbed a blanket from the floor and scooped the egg from its case into her arms. The black and indigo shell had begun to crack until, finally, it split open.
                      Sitting in her arms in a strange goopy film was nothing short of a young deino, who was squirming, growling, and biting at such a young age. Alys’s eyes had filled with tears and her face hurt from smiling so wide. The pokemon was cleansed and immediately fed, and from that day forward, was known as ‘Sqweegee.’ The pokemon would ultimately come to ruin nearly all of her mother’s precious furniture and eat all of their food, but it was loved nonetheless.

With her new pokemon, from Unova no less, she was the talk of her school. People would come forward and challenge her to battles, just so they could see the deino in action. Somehow or other, Alys became extremely comfortable in the battling scene. She was well known in her school for her victories and newfound knowledge of how to operate on the battle field. She’d test out new moves, techniques, and try different abilities in the courtyard and her teachers took notice. It wasn’t until one day one of them pulled her aside. She would be graduating from this school soon, and teacher was curious to know just what she was to do afterwards. The question struck a chord with Alys and she thought long and hard about it whilst in her mentor’s presence. To be quite honest, she hadn’t thought of what she was going to do in the future about battling.

It was then that her teacher proposed the idea of PTA. Alys had perked up, the school having rung a familiar bell. Her sister had applied to there, but was ultimately denied. Alys’s teacher explained that the school was now accepting new students, but a teacher’s recommendation would be a boosted way to get in. Alys had gratefully thanked her teacher for the proposition, but she requested some time to think about the idea.

That night, she’d brought the topic up with her mother, who turned pink in the face. The woman had stopped what she was doing, slowly lowering the plate she was washing down into the sink and shutting off the faucet. She appeared to be thinking, eyes distant and staring at the window to the dragon’s breeding den. It was after a long sigh she finally said; “It’s up to you, Alys. My only words would be that for you to consider your happiness and safety.”

The next day, Alys had approached her teacher and accepted the proposition. When things had finally been settled and the letter came, Alys had gone to her interview and was ultimately accepted. She was to reside in the Raikou dorms, which was more than enough for dear Alys. She was ecstatic as she had packed her things. The young man to accompany her to the docks was her brother, who kissed her forehead and explained that he was more than proud of her, and to call home as often as possible.

Pokémon:

Deino ♂
                      Nickname: Sqweegee
                      Personality:
                      Alys's first pokemon, he was given to Alys by her father before his death. Sqweegee is exceptionally close to Alys and prefers to remain as close to her as possible, whenever possible. He’s a little larger than the average deino, standing 3’ rather than 2’07. The fringes of black fur are also much longer, hanging down and bordering the edges of his face.
                      The only word that could help to describe this pokemon would be ‘rough.’ Sqweegee’s a bit awkward, especially around other pokemon. He doesn’t know how to act, having been hardwired before birth to fight. Therefore, when not fighting, it really doesn’t know what to do. He’s fiercely protective over Alys and will, more often than not, attack those who come too close.
                      Lvl: 25
                      Moves:
                      Crunch - Protect
                      Fire Fang - Toxic
                      Headbutt - Dragon Rage

Eevee ♀
                      Nickname: Avril
                      Personality: Alys's second pokemon and the one she's seen the most with. Around her neck is a bell, tied with baby pink ribbon into a bow. Avril is a loving eevee who greatly resembles her trainer in personality aspects. She’s soft spoken in mewls and tends to keep to herself, but has an adoration for being in the company of other trainers and pokemon. She’s emotionally sensitive towards others, almost always knowing if something is askew with another. She enjoys music and watching her trainer draw.
                      Avril’s extremely loyal when it comes to her relationship with Alyss. It loves to be carried around, which Alys gladly accepts. Sometimes it can be seen settled in her purse, halfway hanging out or simply curled up inside. Other times, it can be resting in her arms, or cradled up against her.
                      Lvl: 22
                      Moves:
                      Return - Tail Whip
                      Sand Attack - Growl
                      Dig - Shadow Ball
                      Old March 21st, 2014 (6:35 PM).
                      waving through a window~

Okayziez, now that my brother's laptop stopped derping, I can present you with this~ :3

Spoiler:
                      Name: Holly Hannah-Marie Amarosa

Nickname: Munchkin (only by her brother)

Dorm: Entei

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:
                      Holly is small for her age, and often called cute and mistaken for being younger than she actually is. She stands at a tiny four and a half feet tall, and hates when people point that out to her. She has long, wavy golden hair that reaches down past her waist and keeps it in two pigtails. Holly's eyes are a deep brown.

Holly dresses in a girly style, never wearing pants and only wearing dresses and skirts. She wears things that are pastel colored. She always makes sure to wear sweaters or jackets that cover the scars on her wrist and up her arms, since she's embarrassed of them and thinks that people will judge her for them or ask questions.

Personality: To say that she's shy is an understatement. She is basically scared of people. She has a slow temper, but will normally be the first person to panic when something happens. Holly is very protective of her friends and family, and wants to protect them as best she can, even if she gets hurt in the process. When she opens up to people, Holly's actually very friendly and nice. Holly has to take antidepressants, and hates herself for it. Most of the time, she'll either forget to take them or not take them on purpose, which can cause a lot of problems. She's very stubborn about her medicine, and will sometimes go days without taking them.

History: Holly was born in Rustboro City. When she was a couple of months old, her parents were killed in an accident. Her older brother and sister decided to move to Striaton City. When she was three years old, she wandered into the Dreamyard and found a baby Munna. She ran home with it and asked her brother if she could keep it. He said that she could keep it, as long as she promised to take extra- good care of it. Holly hugged the baby Pokemon tightly, beaming. She named the Munna Molly and took her with her everywhere she went, refusing to let the Psychic-type out of her sight. Holly treated Molly like a second sister and told her everything, even some things that she never told her own sister.

As she grew up, however, the other kids began making fun of her. They called her the loser girl with no friends and things like that. Holly cried nearly every day, but thought that the kids would stop; she thought that they were jealous because she had her own Pokemon and they didn't. The bullying continued throughout Holly’s school days and only got worse. She felt that no one in the world liked her except for her best friend, Molly. She thought that no one would care if she died, and started to lock herself in her room, only letting Molly in.

Holly refused to come out, except only at night time when she had to eat, not that she ate much anyway. Her depression got so bad that one night, she snuck a knife into her room and began cutting herself. Molly watched her trainer sadly and knew that there was nothing that she could for her. Holly wouldn’t stop cutting herself and didn’t start eating more. After a while, her siblings got worried about her and decided to go into her room, whether she liked it or not. Her brother, Chase, decided to knock the door down and didn’t like what he saw. Holly was slumped against the wall, blood dripping down her arms.

Her brother and sister immediately rushed her to the hospital. The doctor prescribed Holly anti-depressants, and told her brother and sister to always keep an eye on her. Holly got better, little by little, with the help of her family and her therapist, and when her sister found out about the Academy, she enrolled Holly in it right away. Holly made it into the Entei dorm, and her sister sent her off with a gift: a baby Litwick.

Pokémon:
                      Species: Munna
                      Nickname: Molly
                      Personality: Molly is a very caring Pokemon who's willing to try to make everybody that she can happy. She’s overly-protective of Holly and wants to keep the small girl safe no matter what.
                      Lvl: 15
                      Moves: Psybeam, Yawn, Psychic, Light Screen

Species: Litwick
                      Nickname: Lumina
                      Personality: Lumina is a very happy-go-lucky Pokemon. She runs away from Holly whenever she can, looking for people to scare.
                      Level: 5
                      Moves: Ember,Astonish

Species: Deeling
                      Nickname: Daisy
                      Personality: Daisy is scared of all people and Pokemon and will try to hide behind anything that she can find. She only trusts Holly, and is often hiding in her Pokeball.
                      Level: 20
                      Moves: Double Kick, Faint Attack, Leech Seed, Take Down

Spoiler:
                      Name: Kayla Makihatayama

Nickname: Kay

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:
                      Kayla has straight blonde hair that reaches just a little bit down her neck, and bangs that she tries to keeps held back with a headband. Her eyes are a dark shade of brown, but if you look at them in the light, they look like they're red. She's barely over five feet tall, and is almost never seen without a piece of candy in her mouth.

Personality: Kayla is a very excitable young girl, and is easily excited. She's very impatient and very pushy. She tries to make friends with everyone that she meets, and believes that everybody should have at least one person that they can trust, and wants to be that person for everybody that she runs into. Like her cousin, she is stubborn and it's nearly impossible to get her to change her mind about something once she gets her mind set to it. Kayla is a prankster, and loves playing pranks on people, especially if she can get away with it.

History: Kayla was born in Floraroma Town in Sinnoh. She had one brother and was the youngest. Her parents were always working and thought that they could buy their daughter whatever she wanted in order to keep her happy. Kayla was unhappy with her life and knew that there was much more to life than just fancy things and money. She was the only person in her family who thought that, everyone else in her family thought that money could buy anything and everything, even happiness. Kayla wanted to find something better to do, thinking that everyone else was idiots. She let her smartness go to her head and started to do things to get in trouble.

She became known as the prankster of the town, and her parents found it harder and harder to keep their daughter under control. Since they were busy working, however, they didn’t have any time to reprimand Kayla and made her brother Satoshi try to talk some sense into her. He didn’t do what they wanted, though. Instead of trying to make Kayla behave, he gave her a Tepig and told her to go on a journey to gain more knowledge. He actually just wanted to get rid of his annoying kid sister, but Kayla didn’t know that. She took the Tepig eagerly and left on a journey immediately, not even waiting to prepare. Kayla wandered around the Sinnoh region lost until some kind stranger found her and took her in.

By this point, Kayla’s parents had no idea where she was and thought that she had simply run away. Satoshi had never told them about Kayla’s journey. The stranger who took Kayla in had seen her on the news and wanted that cash reward for returning her. He walked her back to Floraroma Town himself, saying that he didn’t want her to get hurt. The walk took several days, and the man hadn’t packed enough food for himself and Kayla, so they had to search for food. Kayla hated every second of it and added the man to the list of people that she thought was an idiot.
                      When they finally got back to Floraroma Town, Kayla’s parents were furious. When they saw the Tepig that Kayla now called Jasmine and asked where she got it from. Kayla happily pointed to her brother and said that he told her to go on a journey. She started to walk out of the house, saying that she had never really begun her journey and wanted to have more fun. Her parents looked at each other reluctantly before agreeing. Kayla smiled and eagerly left on her journey.

She was on the road for almost two years, meeting new people and seeing new Pokemon. In Hoenn, she caught a Skitty that she named Rosemary, and in Unova, she caught a Lillipup that she named Yuri. While Kayla was in Unova, she decided to pay her cousins a visit and didn’t like what she saw. Her cousin Holly was very depressed and didn’t even speak to her. When she finally looked up at Kayla, the girl didn’t see any life in her tiny cousin’s eyes. Kayla left quickly and immediately went back home, suddenly not in the mood for any type of travelling. She waited at home patiently for any kind of news with Holly. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she got a call from her older cousins, only to find out that Holly had been sent to an academy. Not wanting to be left behind, Kayla took the test and made it into the Suicune dorm.

Pokémon:

Species: Tepig
                      Nickname: Jasmine
                      Personality: Jasmine gets very annoyed easily and has trouble trying to keep up with Kayla's antics. The only reason she even stays with her is so that she can become stronger.
                      Moves: Tackle, Flame Charge, Ember, Tail Whip, Fire Blast
                      Level: 15

Species: Skitty
                      Nickname: Rosemary
                      Personality: Rosemary is exactly like Kayla, and is always running around, looking for something fun to do. She can get on Jasmine's nerves a lot, though.
                      Moves: Fake Out, Tackle, Attract, Sing, Shadow Ball
                      Level:11

Species: Lillipup
                      Nickname: Yuri
                      Personality: Yuri is the calmer of the three pokemon. She's normally the one to break up Rosemary and Jasmine's fights. She also refuses to evolve because she 'doesn't want a mustache', so she wears a necklace with an Everstone on it.
                      Moves: Bite, Tackle, Thunderbolt, Ice Fang
                      Level: 12

Species: Pichu
                      Nickname: Primrose
                      Personality: Primrose tries to make friends with everyone that she meets. Her best friend is Rosemary, who she met at the academy.
                      Moves: Charm, Nasty Plot, Volt Switch, Volt Tackle
                      Level: 15

step out, step out of the sun if you keep getting
                      burned~
                      Pairs♥amerininja and TheZenTraveler
                      Old March 22nd, 2014 (10:34 AM).
                      Queen of Magical Girls

@Schizii: You're approved. Nice app! I couldn't help but draw some slight interest points for my own character Valorie.

@Shay: Looking at Holly, all I thought of what Fairy Tale Girl and then I made an Artemis Fowl reference. Regardless, your characters are also approved.

Old March 22nd, 2014 (1:31 PM). Edited March 22nd, 2014 by Blastin'Tyruntz.
                      Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.

Nature: Hardy
                        Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Idan Cohen.

Nickname (Optional):There isn't.

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male.

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm.

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
                        Idan is an average looking guy, with black,spikey hair, about a 170cm tall, with brown eyes. He is in fair shape and has a tattoo of a skull on his left shoulder. He walks with tank-tops and jeans most of the time.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Idan is a quiet guy, often straying away from the group to listen to music or just think. He is a smart guy, who aced the tests thus gaining access to Suicune dorm. He can be a little hot headed and dirty-minded. He has a trait of answering short answers or being apathetic when he probably shouldn't, and he cares a lot for his pokemon. One of his weaknesses is that he can't stand bullying, and whenever he'll see soemone getting bullied he will take a stand and help. He may look cold-hearted or cynical at first, but if you'll try and really know him he'll open up eventually. He doesn't show his sensitive side because he fears he would not be accepted by society. He is kind of nerdy and a metal-head.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Idan grew up in the Kallos region, in a house with 3 younger brothers, which he cares for very much. At the age of 10, Idan got a Litleo from his parents as a gift, in a Pokeball with black flames drawed on. That was his first pokemon and he loves him very very much. His childhood was normal, but he didn't like it. He wanted to feel some action, desiring to feel alive. Then, he saw the ad: "New pokemon trainer academy opening up!" He knew that was his chance to shine, to be "someone". His parents told him 'no' at first, but the next year they drove him to the exams, which he aced, and paid for his school education. He just got off the ship. He already feels alive.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
                        Species: Litleo,male.
                        Nickname(Optional): Leo.
                        Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Leo is a cheerful pokemon, who can always put a smile on Idans' face. His eyes are green. He once saved Idan from a pack of Zigzagoons, and Idan owns him his life. Their bond is beyond great.
                        Lvl(Max 30): 23
                        Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
                        Noble Roar
                        Fire Fang
                        Headbutt
                        Flame Charge

Species: Goomy,male.
                        Nickname(Optional): Slime
                        Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Slime is a quiet pokemon, he and Idan started on the wrong foot.
                        Lvl(Max 30): 20
                        Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
                        Dragon Breath
                        Tackle
                        Bubble
                        Absorb

Opening Post (Must be from the perspective of your character.):
                        "Wow. So this is the academy." Said Idan. he sat on the beach, looking at the huge place, like he can't believe he is actually there. He pulled Leo out of his costume pokeball, picked him up and told him: "You see this? We are going to live here now. Say hello to your new home." The Litleo purred. After a period of time, Idan turned to Leo,saying: "I bet i can outrun you to the academy!" They started running, until Idan heard a moan coming from underneath him. It was a Goomy,and he stepped on it. "Oh my god, i'm so sorry, come here and i'll give you a treatment." Just as he pulled a potion out of his bag, the goomy pushed him-and he seemed mad. "Don't you want treatment? I'm really sorry i stepped on you." Idan said. The goomy charged at Idan, tackling him. One second after and both Idan and the potion were on the floor. "If that's how you want to play, lets do it! Leo, Flame charge!" The pokemon charged at the Goomy with searing fire, pushing him aside. The goomy blew bubbles at the Lilleo, blocking his path.
                        "Okay, i don't want to be late for my first day, Leo, Noble roar!" Leo roared as hard as he could, catching the Goomy off-guard. "Okay,let's go pokeball!" Idan threw a pokeball at the goomy. One shake,2 shakes,3 shakes,4 shakes. "Man, ain't he a fierce one?" said Idan as the ball shaked on and fourth. Finally stopped moving. "Alright! My first catch! Come on out and don't do any problems!" the Goomy got out of the pokeball, still showing signs of anger at his now-trainer. "Goomy!" he said with an angry tone. Idan picked the potion up, and slowly used it on the goomy. The goomy started feeling better. "Goomy?" he asked, as if he didn't knew what happened to his injuries. "Here, all better. I'll call you Slime. You're gonna have a fun time with us,slime!" And with that, he called his pokemon back, and made his way to the academy.
                        Closed Thread

Quick Reply