• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhh, as long as it doesn't kill you!

Now I really should get something to eat; I'm starting to get hungry with this conversation here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Damn Netto! Your sleep schedule must be so messed up right now boy.

/brb as she's taking her sister's role in being fangirly about something.

Years

I'M HAVING CHEST PAINS!
GB1HD.jpg

BBL going to sleep.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I was just parodying One Piece's Next Episode Previews.

Strange, title? First part is usually a question and the second one iterates on something only partially related!

I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES.

The last line has only not been there once, to the best of my knowledge.

Years
23. Toei is way too obvious with their titles. Dragon Ball was another series where they were guilty of this. Of course, I'm only aware of this because I stumbled across the TV Tropes article that mentions it, and then subsequently went to a webpage that lists all of the episode titles.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Toei is super dumb with that. Just simple, one line titles. Ones that aren't a mouthful. Don't describe the episode, just give it a name, a simple name. There are some chapters whose names I can remember, but I can never identify an episode by its title. Just its number. It's DUMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back